Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

". Talks. "

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:19 am

Talks could start up again in the middle of September between Tg and Sam, fingers crossed and all we want is the best outcome for Cardiff City football club. :ayatollah:

Re: ". Talks. "

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:32 am

Amen to that.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 am

Annis I hope your right and things can be sorted. I know you amd Sam are big mates can let him know we are all thankful for what he tried to do when he first came to the club but its time to move over and let VT take us to the promised land.

If I read things right he still could be president of the club and enjoy our success. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:45 am

cant pretend i know too much about dealings behind the scenes in regards to debt and finance but it seems VT genuinely is trying to cut a deal with langston and weve got to be thankful for that
hes given malky a significant budget and working to clear as much of our debt as possible
maybe,just maybe these guys are in it for the right reasons :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:11 am

two business men with massive egos,i think this situation will drag on for ever both to stubborn to back down

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 am

This is how I see whats going on:

Sam and TG have been locked in talks for months and months and months. Nobody on this message board knows whats going on, nobody on any message board knows whats going on - in fact nobody outside of those talks knows whats really going on.

They are playing a game of poker / who blinks first - in the meantime, Sam feeds misinformation to people who then post that on internet message boards which creates the illusion that poor old Sam is getting messed around.

Sam is in the weaker position. The loan notes are unsecured. Thats all there is to it. If it went to court Sam would have to reveal himself as Langston and then he'd be shafted.

Lets not forget, Sam demanded 500k and 90k for his brother(!!!!!!!) just to WALK AWAY - he is obsessed with money and is greedy - he doesnt actually give a stuff about CCFC - the sooner people wake up to that the better. The reality is it doesnt matter a jot how long this drags on for. The Malaysians can sit it out much longer than Sam. Eventually he'll have to accept the offer. But just as he did back in 2006 he's holding out for as much dosh as possible all the while feigning love for the club.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:17 am

RobbieS wrote:This is how I see whats going on:

Sam and TG have been locked in talks for months and months and months. Nobody on this message board knows whats going on, nobody on any message board knows whats going on - in fact nobody outside of those talks knows whats really going on.

They are playing a game of poker / who blinks first - in the meantime, Sam feeds misinformation to people who then post that on internet message boards which creates the illusion that poor old Sam is getting messed around.

Sam is in the weaker position. The loan notes are unsecured. Thats all there is to it. If it went to court Sam would have to reveal himself as Langston and then he'd be shafted.

Lets not forget, Sam demanded 500k and 90k for his brother(!!!!!!!) just to WALK AWAY - he is obsessed with money and is greedy - he doesnt actually give a stuff about CCFC - the sooner people wake up to that the better. The reality is it doesnt matter a jot how long this drags on for. The Malaysians can sit it out much longer than Sam. Eventually he'll have to accept the offer. But just as he did back in 2006 he's holding out for as much dosh as possible all the while feigning love for the club.
i think you hit the nail on the head mate ,top post

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Talks could start up again in the middle of September between Tg and Sam, fingers crossed and all we want is the best outcome for Cardiff City football club. :ayatollah:

Good, let us all hope annis that this mess finally draws to a conclusion and both sides can move on.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Let's hope it all gets sorted :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Annis I hope your right and things can be sorted. I know you amd Sam are big mates can let him know we are all thankful for what he tried to do when he first came to the club but its time to move over and let VT take us to the promised land.

If I read things right he still could be president of the club and enjoy our success. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

not me

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:32 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Annis I hope your right and things can be sorted. I know you amd Sam are big mates can let him know we are all thankful for what he tried to do when he first came to the club but its time to move over and let VT take us to the promised land.

:lol:
He's one of the reasons that you're in the mess you're in . yes you've a lot to be thankful for

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:34 pm

gotta be honest and say im getting fed up of all this nonsense now.

Someone wake me up when its over.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 pm

im sorry but making the guy who got us in this mess in the first place "lifetime president" is f*cking bonkers

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:28 pm

englishbluebird wrote:im sorry but making the guy who got us in this mess in the first place "lifetime president" is f*cking bonkers

I can imagine it now. Tannoy announcement "And here he is, the Lifetime President...

Mr Sam..

Lets here it for...

Ha-mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

But Sam wont come out unless the Club give him 500k 'life President' fee :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:50 pm

RobbieS wrote:This is how I see whats going on:

Best post seen on this MB in ages...................................

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 pm

sams not welcome...... hope he is man enough to walk away and leave the club progress, we don not need sam in an shape or form.................. as mentioned before sam claims to love the club but fails to show it , unless there profit for him self.... sort it out sam plssssssssssssssssssss

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Talks could start up again in the middle of September between Tg and Sam, fingers crossed and all we want is the best outcome for Cardiff City football club. :ayatollah:

Truthfully what actual difference does it make you as fans?

Your in Red now --- and the Franchise will only get bigger when Ron Noades gets his wedge. Funny that you wish the deal through to be honest unless there is another reason.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Happy Day wrote:

Your in Red now --- and the Franchise will only get bigger when Ron Noades gets his wedge. Funny that you wish the deal through to be honest unless there is another reason.

Ron Noades was always mentioned, why? Was he behind "sams money"?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

:lol:
He's one of the reasons that you're in the mess you're in . yes you've a lot to be thankful for

Whoosh! There it goes, Jacky Boy, straight over your head.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:27 pm

IMO neither gives a shit aout CCFC.

Neither are in a hurry to resolve it either and only will do if it looks like they may go up in which case sam will keep holding out for a better deal and VT will be less disposed to doing so at the price he wants. Impasse.

Other side of the coin is if things go downhill then VT's liability is diminished and sams bargaining power decreases. Impasse.

This will run and run.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:57 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:IMO neither gives a shit aout CCFC.

Neither are in a hurry to resolve it either and only will do if it looks like they may go up in which case sam will keep holding out for a better deal and VT will be less disposed to doing so at the price he wants. Impasse.

Other side of the coin is if things go downhill then VT's liability is diminished and sams bargaining power decreases. Impasse.

This will run and run.

At the end of the day the cheaper VT gets it the better it is for the club. He is bargaining on behalf of the club.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Happy Day wrote:

Happy days??

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Happy Day wrote:

Who owned Wimbledon before Hammam

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Well come on luke if you want to play jigsaw

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm aware of that just wanted to know about Cardiff city?
Do you think he was always the money behind Sam? Or just the money for Langston?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:16 pm

If we dont end next month I will be pissed off.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I'm aware of that just wanted to know about Cardiff city?
Do you think he was always the money behind Sam? Or just the money for Langston?

Sam the front man for many years. Also a third person too ---- who tried to buy Spurs Cash ----- hence why Sam took shares in Spurs too.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 am

2blue2handle wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:IMO neither gives a shit aout CCFC.

This will run and run.

At the end of the day the cheaper VT gets it the better it is for the club. He is bargaining on behalf of the club.

he is bargaining on behalf of the club but he is now the club if you get what i mean, the malasians,sam hammam have one thing in common they both want to make as much money out of cardiff city as they posibly can