Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

30 tickets left / now sold out

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 am

for bristol tomorrow just come off the phone to them now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 30 tickets left

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 am

How many city fans going with tickets

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:59 am

surprised this hasnt sold out days ago. I would like to think we could take 3/4000 if we had the tickets :cry:

whats happening to our away support?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:02 am

I need to sort out disabled parking before I can buy and it's like pulling teeth at the moment. :evil:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:09 am

Sold. Out

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 am

rb1976 wrote:Sold. Out

Oooo, I'm waiting on the ticket office to phone me back with news on parking. I hope they held the two tickets for me. :?

Re: 30 tickets left / now sold out

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 am

Wayne you need to phone Bristol city ticket office and put your name down for disabled parking, it will be on a first come first served basis and they will let you know by pone sometime today as early as they can if you have space booked! :thumbup:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:51 am

So wish i didn't have a wedding to go to tomorrow, What a great day its going to be 1800 going mental brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:53 am

Igovernor wrote:Wayne you need to phone Bristol city ticket office and put your name down for disabled parking, it will be on a first come first served basis and they will let you know by pone sometime today as early as they can if you have space booked! :thumbup:

Cheers iGov.

That was my issue. I couldn't get and an answer from Bristol in time to get a ticket from down CCS. Parking next to the ground was imperative so couldn't take the chance.

The club tried to help but it seems I have now run out of time.