Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No more signings comming

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 am

Thats it no more signings then uless theres a fullback signing today i dont know about :ayatollah:
Guess that nugent might get the odd run out at leftback this season if needed, well untill jan maybe then we see where we are :?:

Re: No more signings comming

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 am

what makes you so confident there are no more signings?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 am

i think we still missing this "striker" everyone been going on about for the past few weeks :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 am

Xplosiv3 wrote:i think we still missing this "striker" everyone been going on about for the past few weeks :ayatollah:

Thats why hes missing because it was bullshit to start with :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Thats it no more signings then uless theres a fullback signing today i dont know about :ayatollah:
Guess that nugent might get the odd run out at leftback this season if needed, well untill jan maybe then we see where we are :?:

How do know there are no more on the way

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:07 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Xplosiv3 wrote:i think we still missing this "striker" everyone been going on about for the past few weeks :ayatollah:

Bullshit? Malky himself has told you this has he?

I beg to differ.

:mrgreen:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am

CityGent wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I beg to differ.

I wonder if the striker will come in on loan after the window has shut.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:04 am

CityGent wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I beg to differ.

Agree still 1-2 to come in

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 am

CityGent wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I beg to differ.

Spill the beans Tony are we going to get our 20 goals plus striker ;) :?:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:34 am

Is this thread gonna end up with ur back catalogue of "we wont sign anybody" threads u made end of last season, u remember the ones, where u called us all deluded if we thought we'd spend any money ;)

The big question is bluebird1977, will u admit u were wrong??
(i think u will by the way)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:16 am

Well since your owners have put aside £10 million for transfers, your due another £4 million or so worth of new players. That is if they're telling the truth :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:20 am

Think Malky's leaving our Achilles heel far too open a target if thats the case !With AG/DB already on the move and DK seemingly not in his plans - to go into the season with only five experienced defenders is a big , big gamble ! We need at least one more in at the back - an out an out FB for me ! :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:24 am

SCFC wrote:Well since your owners have put aside £10 million for transfers, your due another £4 million or so worth of new players. That is if they're telling the truth :lol:

The owners never once stated there was £10 million for transfers, unless they told you in private????

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:49 pm

cityone wrote:
SCFC wrote:Well since your owners have put aside £10 million for transfers, your due another £4 million or so worth of new players. That is if they're telling the truth :lol:

The owners never once stated there was £10 million for transfers, unless they told you in private????

Spot on Cityone.
Some people read posts on message boards and automatically make up that it's come from the club.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Thats it no more signings then uless theres a fullback signing today i dont know about :ayatollah:

lol malky has said today hes looking for more :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:58 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

Wait and see then we got one week left of the window to get people in i think we need atleast another fullback but connolly can play anywhere across the back four and nugent will feature this season no doubt i can only see loans if anything comming in just nobdy will be comming in this week for are back four where we all know we need it now most of all, besides what manager ever tells you hes not looking for players :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:05 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

Wait and see then we got one week left of the window to get people in i think we need atleast another fullback but connolly can play anywhere across the back four and nugent will feature this season no doubt i can only see loans if anything comming in just nobdy will be comming in this week for are back four where we all know we need it now most of all, besides what manager ever tells you hes not looking for players :ayatollah:

remenber the loan window starts in two weeks ;)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm

New addition....

To my foe list

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Maybe a few loans with youngsters from premier league in September :?:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Maybe a few loans with youngsters from premier league in September :?:

i can see there being a lot of good players being left out of the premier leagues clubs 25 man squad s :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:20 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Maybe a few loans with youngsters from premier league in September :?:

Lets hope we atleast one loan in for are back four even if it is for cover :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Not long left now few days. Come on MM get some defenders in prove me wrong , give the fullbacks something to fight against for there places with one or two more players :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Not long left now few days. Come on MM get some defenders in prove me wrong , give the fullbacks something to fight against for there places with one or two more players :ayatollah:

Press seem to think MM wasn't too impressed by CCFC's performance against Brizzle and will be making the players watch a video of the match. I hope he'll be watching it just as closely and will realise we need to bolster the defence. If he doesn't, we're bridesmaids again this season.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Not long left now few days. Come on MM get some defenders in prove me wrong , give the fullbacks something to fight against for there places with one or two more players :ayatollah:

Press seem to think MM wasn't too impressed by CCFC's performance against Brizzle and will be making the players watch a video of the match. I hope he'll be watching it just as closely and will realise we need to bolster the defence. If he doesn't, we're bridesmaids again this season.

Have to agree :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:00 am

You ca have any of these on a FREE ,but their wages :o - most of them don't get me jumping for joy ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... aches.html

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:22 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:You ca have any of these on a FREE ,but their wages :o - most of them don't get me jumping for joy ;)

Ivan Klasnic would do me tony for rudy, but then again anyone for rudy. :lol:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:17 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:You ca have any of these on a FREE ,but their wages :o - most of them don't get me jumping for joy ;)

Ivan Klasnic would do me tony for rudy, but then again anyone for rudy. :lol:

;) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 am

Tick-tock tick-tock
Wheres the defenders we are all crying out for. f**k this rat lookalike guy noone as we got 12 midfielders as it is, 11 if bellers calls it aday and hangs up his boots :ayatollah: