Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we dont go up and....

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:41 am

If we dont go up and debt to equity is not delivered then the shit will hit the fan this season with the squad we got rite now its a must plus if the debt promise is not done it will turn soul im sure of that, i hope to god both are delivered for us all to wank off to otherwise i worry for our future and TG/VT with a fans backlash after whats gone on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If we dont go up and....

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:54 pm

dont worry be happy cos every little thing gonna be alrite :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:55 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:dont worry be happy cos every little thing gonna be alrite :ayatollah:

:lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:56 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:dont worry be happy cos every little thing gonna be alrite :ayatollah:

You've combined 2 Bob Marley songs there mate :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Good ol' JR wrote:

You've combined 2 Bob Marley songs there mate :ayatollah:

Don't worry be happy wasn't Bob Marley.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:02 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:If we dont go up and debt to equity is not delivered then the shit will hit the fan this season with the squad we got rite now its a must plus if the debt promise is not done it will turn soul im sure of that, i hope to god both are delivered for us all to wank off to otherwise i worry for our future and TG/VT with a fans backlash after whats gone on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it all depends on the reasons, if Sam is being awkward then i wont blame the malaysians. So far they have started to deliver but like u said its early days and end of the season will be the deal breaker.

On a side note, Abramovich only changed his debt to equity in 2009 and he had control of chelsea since 2003........i dont remember anyone from chelsea worried, why should we be?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:If we dont go up and debt to equity is not delivered then the shit will hit the fan this season with the squad we got rite now its a must plus if the debt promise is not done it will turn soul im sure of that, i hope to god both are delivered for us all to wank off to otherwise i worry for our future and TG/VT with a fans backlash after whats gone on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The tragic thing is if we do go up(which i would give Malky two seasons to achieve)then plenty of our loyal fans the last thirty years won't be there to celebrate it, like TLG and plenty of others including several close friends i could mention. I suppose if i didn't have a five year old son who is just catching the bug then I'd possibly feel the same way - but I'm not giving up on us over a colour, which could be temporary anyway.

As for your point - apparently it's been promotion or bust for us the last TEN YEARS. In that time we've progressed slightly on or off the pitch annually. The infrastructure at the club has never looked healthier

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 pm

CityGent wrote:

The tragic thing is if we do go up(which i would give Malky two seasons to achieve)then plenty of our loyal fans the last thirty years won't be there to celebrate it, like TLG and plenty of others including several close friends i could mention. I suppose if i didn't have a five year old son who is just catching the bug then I'd possibly feel the same way - but I'm not giving up on us over a colour, which could be temporary anyway.

As for your point - apparently it's been promotion or bust for us the last TEN YEARS. In that time we've progressed slightly on or off the pitch annually. The infrastructure at the club has never looked healthier

Agreed. :D