Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Darcy/Smith/future+hopeful signings

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Darcy Blake-Think we all hoped he would stay, perfect for his versatility in defence this yr. Only think malky allowed him to leave as hes a local boy, given all to the club and wants to further his career.
We r all crying out for cover at fullback, many to replace the current. I've read many a time, "replace kev"! I must av shit in my eyes, as I c him sound as f**k in defence, woeful and clueless goin forward. As for Taylor. He's fragile in defence, and non existent goin forward. Often chosen to play the easy ball sideways or back. That's wot's nullifying Bellamy! IMO (pls reply, av I totally misread it)?!

Smith-Avin read the reaction to his potential signing, many on the forum calling him shite! I find it mind boggling!! I really think yr clueless! We r crying out for an intelligent player, 1 who chooses the rite runs, holds up the ball, and delivers the rite balls to bring Bellamy into play. I've read,"bellamys attitude stinks, his hearts not in it". Come on!! That's not a sentence to describe Craig! Once we r at our full strength, I believe we av a side who r on the same wavelength as Bellamy. At the moment he's struggling, as his team mates avent got the same quickness of thought, making him look a bad player.

Hopeful signings-Greedy I know. We need fullback, IMO, left back, and a top class striker. Then I feel we can get promoted. Not only promoted, CHAMPIONS!!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Darcy/Smith/future+hopeful signings

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Id be happy with Tommy Smith for price and wage.. fans need to get behind the team. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Too rites, he's the real deal. I've become disillusioned with majority of posters on this site.
I'm sure it's become, rate the player on his price tag!
I pray Smith comes good, like I know he will. Bellamy craves intellegance, that =Smith! Blue Fuckin Birds!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Do you have dictionaries in North Wales?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:26 am

mugsy wrote:Do you have dictionaries in North Wales?

Highlight the areas u don't understand. I'll then translate for u, mayb then that will save u trying to make a tw*t out of some1.

If u've finished, do u want to join a debate?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:36 am

North Wales Blue wrote:Darcy Blake-Think we all hoped he would stay, perfect for his versatility in defence this yr. Only think malky allowed him to leave as hes a local boy, given all to the club and wants to further his career.
We r all crying out for cover at fullback, many to replace the current. I've read many a time, "replace kev"! I must av shit in my eyes, as I c him sound as f**k in defence, woeful and clueless goin forward. As for Taylor. He's fragile in defence, and non existent goin forward. Often chosen to play the easy ball sideways or back. That's wot's nullifying Bellamy! IMO (pls reply, av I totally misread it)?!

Smith-Avin read the reaction to his potential signing, many on the forum calling him shite! I find it mind boggling!! I really think yr clueless! We r crying out for an intelligent player, 1 who chooses the rite runs, holds up the ball, and delivers the rite balls to bring Bellamy into play. I've read,"bellamys attitude stinks, his hearts not in it". Come on!! That's not a sentence to describe Craig! Once we r at our full strength, I believe we av a side who r on the same wavelength as Bellamy. At the moment he's struggling, as his team mates avent got the same quickness of thought, making him look a bad player.

Hopeful signings-Greedy I know. We need fullback, IMO, left back, and a top class striker. Then I feel we can get promoted. Not only promoted, CHAMPIONS!!!!! :ayatollah:

I agree with most of that. I'm not a fan of Taylor, because of his defensive frailties, but I wouldn't say he's non-existent going forward. He does and sometimes quite well, but then doesn't get back.

Oh to go up as champions! A dream, but possible. The signs are certainly good so far.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:50 am

Taylor is a confidence player. If he has a nice few touches early on, confidence grows and he'll go forward. IMO, Kev is a better all round player.

Champions!! Yep, I'm dreaming. It will happen this yr.......I hope!

By the way mugsy, Neath Blue. On my brothers account!