Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will we get any more players in and what positions ???

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 pm

A top striker and two fullbacks and I would be even more happy :ayatollah: :D

We have got rid of a few........

Re: Will we get any more players in and what positions ???

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Bluebina wrote:A top striker and two fullbacks and I would be even more happy :ayatollah: :D

I'll reply then :lol:

We definately need 2 more defenders, ideally fullbacks, I don't think Malky would have let Blake go if he didn't have at least one replacement...

A twenty goal a season Striker would be the icing on the cake and give us a great chance of automatic, but will it happen ????

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 am

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:A top striker and two fullbacks and I would be even more happy :ayatollah: :D

We definately need 2 more defenders, ideally fullbacks, I don't think Malky would have let Blake go if he didn't have at least one replacement...

A twenty goal a season Striker would be the icing on the cake and give us a great chance of automatic, but will it happen ????

Yes, please. That'll complete the set, in my opinion and then watch us fly!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:52 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Never knew players could fly, Nedd you on Red Bull :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:55 am

azz_ccfc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Can't stand the stuff. Had a few lagers earlier with a curry. Time for bed, dreaming of the Bluebirds flying to the Prem.

:lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Can't stand the stuff. Had a few lagers earlier with a curry. Time for bed, dreaming of the Bluebirds flying to the Prem.

:lol:

lol...cant wait for Saturday. Safe journey for Saturday btw.....lets bring home the 3 points. :ayatollah: