Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Game vs Brighton

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 pm

I haven't seen anything from the game but from those who did see it, were we better or worse than the game against Huddersfield? What were everyones opinions, did he get the tactics right? Because to me his tactics against Huddersfield were a bit off the mark.

Re: Game vs Brighton

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 pm

We played better vs Brighton definetly.
Still struggled to break em down at times and most shots were from further out.
End to end game tho although it ended 0-0,
The chances we did have on goal their keeper was in good form as was Marshall.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Tactics............better cos we played better and passed it well throughout the game.
Think had he brought on Joe earlier it may of made a difference cos he did when he came on for Mutch.
Balls to Bellers weren't great from Whitts and others which didn't help us trying to kick start anything down the wing but against a good team at their place I think Malky weren't far off with his game plan and tactics.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:17 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Tactics............better cos we played better and passed it well throughout the game.
Think had he brought on Joe earlier it may of made a difference cos he did when he came on for Mutch.
Balls to Bellers weren't great from Whitts and others which didn't help us trying to kick start anything down the wing but against a good team at their place I think Malky weren't far off with his game plan and tactics.

Only just seen this! Thanks for sharing the info though mate!