Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What bristol city fans think.....

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Bar the odd sold out and red army taunts we get on that board like every other football fans forum ive been on there calling us all sorts in threads, i think brizzie are worrying about us this thread tells me they hope for a draw.
http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... ourselves/

Re: What bristol city fans think.....

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:08 pm

They had a decent win against Palace the other night so it could be harder than what we think and I would have thought their fans may fancy their chances of a result against us.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:They had a decent win against Palace the other night so it could be harder than what we think and I would have thought their fans may fancy their chances of a result against us.

The cunts got no chance MM will supprise us all with attacking football that will not stop flowing for 90mins we will win 5-0 bellersx2 helgsuonx2 mason x1 :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Gunna be a tough'tough match! They smashed fuk out of the nigels so there players and fans will be on a high! I'm going 0-5 cardiff, whitts 2, hudson, and Helguson with a brace also! Fukin worrzel kunts EAT THAT.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:19 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:They had a decent win against Palace the other night so it could be harder than what we think and I would have thought their fans may fancy their chances of a result against us.

The cunts got no chance MM will supprise us all with attacking football that will not stop flowing for 90mins we will win 5-0 bellersx2 helgsuonx2 mason x1 :ayatollah:

I almost passed out reading that! the only negative word I see there is "no" :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I almost passed out reading that! the only negative word I see there is "no" :lol:

This is the new me craig>>>> but <<<< MM got 6-8 games to convince me his style of play this season which has carryed on from the back half of last season will get us up with the newer players or the hammer will fall :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 pm

One of my customers is a Bristol fan and he said Palace were woeful.Scoreline flattered Bristol.
They are worried it could be another hammering from us believe me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 pm

100% win this i have never been as confident going to the wurzels

3/4-0 to Cardiff for me with different scorers for every goal

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Ha ha . I would not say we are worried by you. Palace may have been bad but we still dicked them. Dont underestimate us, we got better squad now and confidence is up and
you will get a very tough game off us. Baldock will play some part on sat and how many goals have ur midfield and strikers scored

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Got a good feeling about this game :D :D ...3 -1 Bluebirds is my prediction. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Can I have a pint of whatever your drinking 77 :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Apparently palace were terrible some of the fans did the off at halftime

3.1 ccfc

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I,m sorry I got it wrong. I thought that we would lose 2-1. I didn't expect Bristol to put 4 past us ! Not many predicted a loss yesterday.