Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea Bid for Thomas Ince

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:My spelling and grammer aint the best i agree,however there are not many posters on here who are perfect.
And lets face it it is only a message board after all!u dont get points for picking out faults with other posters mistakes,infact the truth is u are letting your selfs look the fools by not comming back with a decent respones.
Anyway back to facts hows red dragons doing?now there is a total embarrasment how most of u bent over and shit on your history and rootes just so a asian an have a new toy to play with
How can anyone who agreed to this slag anyone els off???
Plastic fans

I'm not certain you are actually real. Most likely made up by Annis to get more hits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhapss you think we should have gone under and started off as a new club say cardiff City 2012 (bit like SCFC1996, or SCFC2003) . Maybe we feel more pride in surviving our financial issues rather than cowardly walking away from our responsibilities.

Are you paying Hammam the full amount owed now then?

You're like a cracked record. Go out, meet people, maybe get a girlfriend or something

My wife wouldn't approve I wouldn't have thought. But nice effort to ignore the point nonetheless.

You don't have a point. You're marriage must be shit fair play. Do you even speak to her?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:My spelling and grammer aint the best i agree,however there are not many posters on here who are perfect.
And lets face it it is only a message board after all!u dont get points for picking out faults with other posters mistakes,infact the truth is u are letting your selfs look the fools by not comming back with a decent respones.
Anyway back to facts hows red dragons doing?now there is a total embarrasment how most of u bent over and shit on your history and rootes just so a asian an have a new toy to play with
Plastic fans

I'm not certain you are actually real. Most likely made up by Annis to get more hits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhapss you think we should have gone under and started off as a new club say cardiff City 2012 (bit like SCFC1996, or SCFC2003) . Maybe we feel more pride in surviving our financial issues rather than cowardly walking away from our responsibilities.

You're like a cracked record. Go out, meet people, maybe get a girlfriend or something

My wife wouldn't approve I wouldn't have thought. But nice effort to ignore the point nonetheless.

You don't have a point. You're marriage must be shit fair play. Do you even speak to her?

Yes thanks. Now stop trying to divert from the subject and ruin the thread like you usually do.

If you've nothing to add, then add nothing.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:25 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Plastic fans

Yes thanks. Now stop trying to divert from the subject and ruin the thread like you usually do.

If you've nothing to add, then add nothing.[/quote]

Oh the thread re swansea bid for ince? So the Cardiff debt to Sam is relevant because? :tool:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Oh the thread re swansea bid for ince? So the Cardiff debt to Sam is relevant because? :tool:

Maybe we feel more pride in surviving our financial issues rather than cowardly walking away from our responsibilities

Rocket science it's not.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:45 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Maybe we feel more pride in surviving our financial issues rather than cowardly walking away from our responsibilities

Rocket science it's not.

Err, again the link to the thread title? Or you now want it to be become about our debt AGAIN? Don't see any CVA being discussed do you? Groundhog day, go save your marriage instead.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Rocket science it's not.

Err, again the link to the thread title? Or you now want it to be become about our debt AGAIN? Don't see any CVA being discussed do you? Groundhog day, go save your marriage instead.

It wasn't me who brought your finances up in this thread. Oh, and try leaving the ridiculous personal comments alone.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:54 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Rocket science it's not.

It wasn't me who brought your finances up in this thread. Oh, and try leaving the ridiculous personal comments alone.

Maybe not but didn't mean you had to jump on it straight away to bleat on YET AGAIN about the same old. It's like you're on 24/7 just waiting for the sliver of an opportunity. Get a life ffs.
And I'll say whatever I want to you, if you don't like it don't come on here looking to stir it up. Touched a nerve have I? :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Rocket science it's not.

Maybe not but didn't mean you had to jump on it straight away to bleat on YET AGAIN about the same old. It's like you're on 24/7 just waiting for the sliver of an opportunity. Get a life ffs.
And I'll say whatever I want to you, if you don't like it don't come on here looking to stir it up. Touched a nerve have I? :lol:

You may like to think you've touched a nerve but unfortunately for you, you haven't.

If you just want to post personal abuse then knock yourself out sunshine. I certainly won't be bothering to reply to you and your tedious nonsense again, regardless of how you respond to this.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:06 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Rocket science it's not.

You may like to think you've touched a nerve but unfortunately for you, you haven't.

If you just want to post personal abuse then knock yourself out sunshine. I certainly won't be bothering to reply to you and your tedious nonsense again, regardless of how you respond to this.

Touchy indeed, hardly personal abuse, just banter. As usual you can't respond to any points so I'll be happy to not hear from you again. Maybe try your own forum, hey you may just find people on there who like and respect you?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:24 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:I wonder what Cardiff's image around the World these days is, aye Murph :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

same as always. wales most famous club. before you mention colour change, i was talking to other fans on holiday and they didn't mention it. why would they? we're still cardiff city wales only famous club :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:59 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Plastic fans

Oh here he comes, Swansea's financial guru and his HND in accountancxy. :lol:

Sam will get whatever is agreed, like many directors who gamble on success he'll lose part of what he lent to himself. Just like he made millions on Wimbledon.

Of course this equates directly to stiffing your staff and local businesses like you did and passing buckets around the streets and other clubs grounds. (Like ours) in your one eye.

Simple fact is, you lot are in no position to lecture us on pride when we've accepted a kit colour change to avoid going bust. Not that I give a shit what you think anyway. :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Plastic fans

Sam will get whatever is agreed, like many directors who gamble on success he'll lose part of what he lent to himself. Just like he made millions on Wimbledon.

Of course this equates directly to stiffing your staff and local businesses like you did and passing buckets around the streets and other clubs grounds. (Like ours) in your one eye.

Simple fact is, you lot are in no position to lecture us on pride when we've accepted a kit colour change to avoid going bust. Not that I give a shit what you think anyway. :D

Exactly :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Plastic fans

Sam will get whatever is agreed is no different to our creditors getting what they agreed to. Other than the fact ours were to a value of £60k, while yours are in 8 figures.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Plastic fans

Sam will get whatever is agreed is no different to our creditors getting what they agreed to. Other than the fact ours were to a value of £60k, while yours are in 8 figures.

Yours were innocent parties. Sam is the cause of his own debt and much of the problem we have now.
Yours were shafted without a choice, Sam has been able to negotiate in open circumstances.
Sams debt was made by himself, your creditors sold stuff or gave services in good faith...
The size of the debt matters not, its all about principle - but given you constantly try to pretend it never happened I guess thats lost on you.

I could go on, but you don't really deserve the free lessons in business finance I give you. :lol:

You jacks make me laugh, not enough to have a brilliant team and enjoying the best spell of your history you still feel the need to engage in discussions like this where you clearly have nowhere to turn. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Yours were innocent parties. Sam is the cause of his own debt and much of the problem we have now.
Yours were shafted without a choice, Sam has been able to negotiate in open circumstances.
Sams debt was made by himself, your creditors sold stuff or gave services in good faith...
The size of the debt matters not, its all about principle - but given you constantly try to pretend it never happened I guess thats lost on you.

I could go on, but you don't really deserve the free lessons in business finance I give you. :lol:

You jacks make me laugh, not enough to have a brilliant team and enjoying the best spell of your history you still feel the need to engage in discussions like this where you clearly have nowhere to turn. :ayatollah:

I respectfully disagree.

I've certainly never tried to claim our problems didn't happen, that would be nonsensical. But our board have run our club superbly in the 10 years since then. How about yours?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I respectfully disagree.

I've certainly never tried to claim our problems didn't happen, that would be nonsensical. But our board have run our club superbly in the 10 years since then. How about yours?

Let it go you boring sanctimonious little boy.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:38 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I respectfully disagree.

What do you disagree about ? Those are facts.

You've gone bust- twice. We haven't. Simple.

True or not.

Oh and your Chairman stiffed a whole load of other creditors with his own business,so yes he might have done well for you (although with a huge amount of help from martinez and Morgan), but the very fact he f'cked his own business up meakes me beleive he's been lucky rather than clever.

Our club, well its been poorly run, but again, one result away from being a success (play-off final) wheras you were one result away from going backwards, (play-off final) with a significant financial loss and a load of players out of contract or in their last year. Good luck to you, no-one turns luck down. Thats football.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I respectfully disagree.

True or not.

Oh and your Chairman stiffed a whole load of other creditors with his own business,so yes he might have done well for you (although with a huge amount of help from martinez and Morgan), but the very fact he f'cked his own business up meakes me beleive he's been lucky rather than clever.

Our club, well its been poorly run, but again, one result away from being a success (play-off final) wheras you were one result away from going backwards, (play-off final) with a significant financial loss and a load of players out of contract or in their last year. Good luck to you, no-one turns luck down. Thats football.

We've gone bust once, in the 80s. We didn't go bust in '02.

Our chairman's own business has absolutely nothing to do with this. I don't know the reasons for his business failing and I'm guessing neither do you. But the fact is, his chairmanship of my club has been first class. Show me a better chairman over the last 10 years.

We wouldn't have had a loss if we'd lost the play off final as a) our loss that year was as a result of promotion bonuses, and b) we would have had the gate receipts from Wembley.

Those are the actual facts.

Not denying we've had a bit of luck along the way, but show me a successful club that hasn't.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I respectfully disagree.

True or not.

Our chairman's own business has absolutely nothing to do with this. I don't know the reasons for his business failing and I'm guessing neither do you. But the fact is, his chairmanship of my club has been first class. Show me a better chairman over the last 10 years.

We wouldn't have had a loss if we'd lost the play off final as a) our loss that year was as a result of promotion bonuses, and b) we would have had the gate receipts from Wembley.

Not denying we've had a bit of luck along the way, but show me a successful club that hasn't.

£8m promotion bonuses (less the Wembley money which by the way you probably wouldn't have got if Tate had been penalised for his handball in the first leg). Dream on. You gambled, not majorly but you did all the same.

Your chairman's business has EVERYTHING to do with this if you are praising him up.

In 2002 you stiffed your creditors with a CVA, the rules were changed to stop clubs like yours avoiding their responsibilities and shafting innocents over.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I respectfully disagree.

True or not.

£8m promotion bonuses (less the Wembley money which by the way you probably wouldn't have got if Tate had been penalised for his handball in the first leg). Dream on. You gambled, not majorly but you did all the same.

Your chairman's business has EVERYTHING to do with this if you are praising him up.

In 2002 you stiffed your creditors with a CVA, the rules were changed to stop clubs like yours avoiding their responsibilities and shafting innocents over.

Yes, around £8m promotion bonuses. Made up of player bonuses, transfer add on clauses and loan add on clauses. If we'd lost we'd have had around £3m gate receipts and no promotion bonuses.

Jenkins' business has nothing to do with his Chairmanship of SCFC, other than the likelihood it had a detrimental effect on his stewardship of his business due to his time commitments with the club. But again, that's just an assumption. BTW, you didn't answer the question on this.

Aye, we "stiffed" our local creditors to the tune of around £60k. Most of which have benefited greatly from the club still being in business and have made far more money off us as a result. Some "stiffing" that eh?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol still can only bitch and talk shit but inside u know what i say is true.
Bless it must be hard looking for anything to make u feel a bit better(and my education seams to be the your angle).
So be it,if it makes u feel better my little second class asian owned redterds.

LOL!!! No, we feel better knowing that you are on our messageboard coz I for one have never even put yours in google, never mind click on and read what's happening in the capital!!! Same old scruffy jack twats constantly looking over your shoulder to how the better half is doing!

Empty vessels make the loudest noises is what comes to mind!!!!!

Go back to college or something!!!

WANKER!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Thick f*cking knobheads!do u realy think that blackpool losing 2 players will help u??.
You realy are a rare bunch if u think u are going to be anywere near the top 8 with the clubs in that league.
And as for them who said they aint intrested???why the f**k did u bother to click on the post,read it,and then post u dont care??????u blue birds make me laugh,with your scurrying around looking for crumbs to feed on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha ha.

Midtable drifters --- Malky sacked , no neck as Manager ---- all by the end of the season.

The lucky reds hey !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Happy Day wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Thick f*cking knobheads!do u realy think that blackpool losing 2 players will help u??.
You realy are a rare bunch if u think u are going to be anywere near the top 8 with the clubs in that league.
And as for them who said they aint intrested???why the f**k did u bother to click on the post,read it,and then post u dont care??????u blue birds make me laugh,with your scurrying around looking for crumbs to feed on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha ha.

Midtable drifters --- Malky sacked , no neck as Manager ---- all by the end of the season.

Whilst the hammers are going to storm the prem :lol:
Starting with a stuffing tomorrow I'm afraid to say :(

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I respectfully disagree.

True or not.

Yes, around £8m promotion bonuses. Made up of player bonuses, transfer add on clauses and loan add on clauses. If we'd lost we'd have had around £3m gate receipts and no promotion bonuses.

Jenkins' business has nothing to do with his Chairmanship of SCFC, other than the likelihood it had a detrimental effect on his stewardship of his business due to his time commitments with the club. But again, that's just an assumption. BTW, you didn't answer the question on this.

Aye, we "stiffed" our local creditors to the tune of around £60k. Most of which have benefited greatly from the club still being in business and have made far more money off us as a result. Some "stiffing" that eh?

Sorry don't beleive you. £8m of promotion bonuses -that was 2/3 of your turnover, care to show me some evidence as I honestly think you are making it up as you go along.

And as for the £60k figure it was irrelevent, as mentioned before its principle. Something you and your dodgy chairman seem to have no idea about.

Jenkins business interest absolutely have relevence, his work with Casey's shows he's got a history of putting businesses through. How can that not be relevent. Fair play, not many can screw up running a builders merchants. :lol:

What was your question ?

What was your question ?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Happy Day wrote:

ha ha ha.

Tomorrow will no doubt be a tough game against a bloody good side. 2 traditional clubs plying their trade in the premiership. You can't beat it or buy it.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:19 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Plastic fans

Most likely end up paying him what he asked for. Did you guys ever pay what your creditors asked for?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Sorry don't beleive you. £8m of promotion bonuses -that was 2/3 of your turnover, care to show me some evidence as I honestly think you are making it up as you go along.

Check the audited accounts

And as for the £60k figure it was irrelevent, as mentioned before its principle. Something you and your dodgy chairman seem to have no idea about.

We'll have to disagree on the relevance of the figure. What can't be denied though is the fact that these businesses have done very well out of it

Jenkins business interest absolutely have relevence, his work with Casey's shows he's got a history of putting businesses through. How can that not be relevent. Fair play, not many can screw up running a builders merchants. :lol:

As I previously stated, I don't know why his business went under and neither do you. I completely disagree with it having anything to do with his chairmanship of the football club that he has a 10% stake in

What was your question ?

Name me a chairman who has a better record at a club in the last 10 years.

What was your question ?

Apologies for the red, it just seemed easier (And I thought you'd like the colour :mrgreen: )

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 pm

You jacks make me laugh, not enough to have a brilliant team and enjoying the best spell of your history you still feel the need to engage in discussions like this where you clearly have nowhere to turn. :ayatollah:[/quote]

I respectfully disagree.

I've certainly never tried to claim our problems didn't happen, that would be nonsensical. But our board have run our club superbly in the 10 years since then. How about yours?[/quote]

True or not.

Our club, well its been poorly run, but again, one result away from being a success (play-off final) wheras you were one result away from going backwards, (play-off final) with a significant financial loss and a load of players out of contract or in their last year. Good luck to you, no-one turns luck down. Thats football.[/quote]

Not denying we've had a bit of luck along the way, but show me a successful club that hasn't.[/quote]

In 2002 you stiffed your creditors with a CVA, the rules were changed to stop clubs like yours avoiding their responsibilities and shafting innocents over.[/quote]

Aye, we "stiffed" our local creditors to the tune of around £60k. Most of which have benefited greatly from the club still being in business and have made far more money off us as a result. Some "stiffing" that eh?[/quote]

What was your question ?

What was your question ?[/quote]

Tim , or should i address you as Lord Sugar?

I'm sorry to point out --- but more companies have been put through by your board members than Swansea's so I would look a little closer to home before preaching your vast knowledge.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Happy Day wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Happy Day wrote:

ha ha ha.

Tomorrow will no doubt be a tough game against a bloody good side. 2 traditional clubs plying their trade in the premiership. You can't beat it or buy it.

Of course you can buy it, the Hammers did. Swanseas passing game against your physical hoofball. As usual I'll be skippping through it on motd

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Mel Nurse's autobiography would be a great place to start when it comes to how we dealt with our creditors, just a hint!

The guy bought out the Swans debt in 2001... look closer! In fact, the guy should have his own statue outside the Liberty for what he done for the Swans. Local hero!