Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Would be a good signing if they can pull it off

Re: Swansea Bid for Thomas Ince

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Don't care tbh mate.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Merlin wrote:Don't care tbh mate.

It might f**k Blackpool up. Hope someone comes in for Matt Phillips as well.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Top 10 finnish for them

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:34 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Would be a good signing if they can pull it off

I thought the point of this forum was to discuss Cardiff City, not what is going on in that heroin infested shithole 40 miles west.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:12 pm

I've been hoping all summer that prem clubs come in and take ince and Phillips from blackpool, Ain't Southampton interested in Phillips too

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Im hoping someone comes in and takes Ince and Phillips cos Blackpool are flying with them two but I really hope the Jacks dont land Thomas Ince.

He is a joy to watch, one of the few in the game who excites me, but it wont be anymore if he signs for them c.unts. :evil:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Im hoping someone comes in and takes Ince and Phillips cos Blackpool are flying with them two but I really hope the Jacks dont land Thomas Ince.

He is a joy to watch, one of the few in the game who excites me, but it wont be anymore if he signs for them c.unts. :evil:

Well just think Mario you will be able to watch him every week on MOTD if he signs for the mighty Swans

:)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:35 am

lets hope he goes, and phillips to southampton :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:02 am

Thick f*cking knobheads!do u realy think that blackpool losing 2 players will help u??.
You realy are a rare bunch if u think u are going to be anywere near the top 8 with the clubs in that league.
And as for them who said they aint intrested???why the f**k did u bother to click on the post,read it,and then post u dont care??????u blue birds make me laugh,with your scurrying around looking for crumbs to feed on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:07 am

swansealad69 wrote:Thick f*cking knobheads!do u realy think that blackpool losing 2 players will help u??.
You realy are a rare bunch if u think u are going to be anywere near the top 8 with the clubs in that league.
And as for them who said they aint intrested???why the f**k did u bother to click on the post,read it,and then post u dont care??????u blue birds make me laugh,with your scurrying around looking for crumbs to feed on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You calling us thick. Irony.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 am

Thick ????? I'm pretty sure if Blackpool lose their 2 best players then that makes this league weaker and easier for us.
Dont think iv ever met an intelligent Jack yet in my lifetime and i worked in Llansamlet for a few years

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:53 am

Swansealad you really are setting new standards. My god where did you go to school?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am

swansealad69 wrote:Thick f*cking knobheads!do u realy think that blackpool losing 2 players will help u??.

never mind us clicking on a swansea post, you are on a cardiff city message board for f**k sake u are clearly obsessed with the mighty bluebirds u fuckin doughnut

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 am

cakey-8t7 wrote:

never mind us clicking on a swansea post, you are on a cardiff city message board for f**k sake u are clearly obsessed with the mighty bluebirds u fuckin doughnut

mighty bluebirds :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:26 am

Kanester wrote:Swansealad you really are setting new standards. My god did you go to school?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 pm

My spelling and grammer aint the best i agree,however there are not many posters on here who are perfect.
And lets face it it is only a message board after all!u dont get points for picking out faults with other posters mistakes,infact the truth is u are letting your selfs look the fools by not comming back with a decent respones.
Anyway back to facts hows red dragons doing?now there is a total embarrasment how most of u bent over and shit on your history and rootes just so a asian an have a new toy to play with
How can anyone who agreed to this slag anyone els off???
Plastic fans

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

My spelling and grammer aint the best i agree,however there are not many posters on here who are perfect.
And lets face it it is only a message board after all!u dont get points for picking out faults with other posters mistakes,infact the truth is u are letting your selfs look the fools by not comming back with a decent respones.
Anyway back to facts hows red dragons doing?now there is a total embarrasment how most of u bent over and shit on your history and rootes just so a asian an have a new toy to play with
Plastic fans

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 pm

waddle wrote:
cakey-8t7 wrote:

mighty bluebirds :lol: :lol: :lol:

You fuckin know it :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:My spelling and grammer aint the best i agree,however there are not many posters on here who are perfect.
Plastic fans

You never stop embarrassing yourself.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:My spelling and grammer aint the best i agree,however there are not many posters on here who are perfect.
Plastic fans

You never stop embarrassing yourself.

Story of his life :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Lol still can only bitch and talk shit but inside u know what i say is true.
Bless it must be hard looking for anything to make u feel a bit better(and my education seams to be the your angle).
So be it,if it makes u feel better my little second class asian owned redterds.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:44 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol still can only bitch and talk shit but inside u know what i say is true.
Bless it must be hard looking for anything to make u feel a bit better(and my education seams to be the your angle).

You are nothing but trash ,even the jacks must be embarrassed by you. So bitter ,you are a joke :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Lol still can only bitch and talk shit but inside u know what i say is true.

You are nothing but trash ,even the jacks must be embarrassed by you. So bitter ,you are a joke :lol:

i feel sorry for the decent folk of swansea. first, they had tank and his boys embarrass swansea to the nation on sky'

secondly, they have swanseaidiot69 make them all look like cunts on this forum which can be viewed by people worldwide.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:42 pm

I wonder what Cardiff's image around the World these days is, aye Murph :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Bummer

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Plastic fans

I'm not certain you are actually real. Most likely made up by Annis to get more hits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhapss you think we should have gone under and started off as a new club say cardiff City 2012 (bit like SCFC1996, or SCFC2003) . Maybe we feel more pride in surviving our financial issues rather than cowardly walking away from our responsibilities.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Plastic fans

I'm not certain you are actually real. Most likely made up by Annis to get more hits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhapss you think we should have gone under and started off as a new club say cardiff City 2012 (bit like SCFC1996, or SCFC2003) . Maybe we feel more pride in surviving our financial issues rather than cowardly walking away from our responsibilities.

Are you paying Hammam the full amount owed now then?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Plastic fans

You're like a cracked record. Go out, meet people, maybe get a girlfriend or something

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Plastic fans

You're like a cracked record. Go out, meet people, maybe get a girlfriend or something

My wife wouldn't approve I wouldn't have thought. But nice effort to ignore the point nonetheless.