Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Darcy Blake Signs For Palace. "

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Darcy said he was going like 4 hours ago,when will the club announce it :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Always Blue wrote:Darcy said he was going like 4 hours ago,when will the club announce it :lol:

Illegal approach :o

Re: Darcy Blake

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Sad to see a local lad being moved on but I think the fact he is a local lad and come through the ranks is the reason hes been here for so long.

Should of been bombed ages ago. Not the greatest footballer and so thick, arrogant or both to grasp what a great opportunity hes got being a proffesional footballer.

Hope he can sort his head out but from what I hear the issue/ vices hes got off field London is the last place he should be going.

Bit harsh, his biggest problem and will always be is his self discipline. A Darcy Blake in tip top form would run his heart out for City but not to be, as I said he is his own worst enemy.

Good luck Darcy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:40 pm

good luck darcy blake ... see you soon in a welsh shirt at cardiff city stadium :ayatollah:

Re: Darcy Blake Signs For Palace

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:02 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:dear oh dear

Premier league standard? :?

i dont think any of our current defense are good enough to hold down a first team place in the prem.

Good luck to Darcy, hope he does well

Really? Marshall is superb. Hudson and Turner are rocks. Can understand maybe the full backs aren't good enough, mind.

marshall sure.

Hudson is far too slow and not good enough for premier league level. Turner is awful with the ball at feet, and you need to be able to play at that level. so nope, i would currently say none of our back 4 are good enough for a first team place at a premier league team.

You do know that pace isn't everything? :? Remember Sami Hyypia? No, thought not :roll:

you're another one of these "if you dont agree with me you know nothing about football" people then :roll:

are you really comparing Hudson or Turner to Hyypia? :?

John Terry has never really had much pace each..... want to draw comparasions between him and Hundson as well? :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Good luck Darcy :ayatollah:

Re: Darcy Blake Signs For Palace

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:dear oh dear

Premier league standard? :?

i dont think any of our current defense are good enough to hold down a first team place in the prem.

Good luck to Darcy, hope he does well

Really? Marshall is superb. Hudson and Turner are rocks. Can understand maybe the full backs aren't good enough, mind.

marshall sure.

Hudson is far too slow and not good enough for premier league level. Turner is awful with the ball at feet, and you need to be able to play at that level. so nope, i would currently say none of our back 4 are good enough for a first team place at a premier league team.

You do know that pace isn't everything? :? Remember Sami Hyypia? No, thought not :roll:

you're another one of these "if you dont agree with me you know nothing about football" people then :roll:

are you really comparing Hudson or Turner to Hyypia? :?

John Terry has never really had much pace each..... want to draw comparasions between him and Hundson as well? :lol:

Who's Hundson? :?