Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: West Ham staying in Cardiff Fri & Sat Night

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:30 pm

waddle wrote:i will say this once more thicko , many of your mob were coming on our sites taking the piss for years now it's our turn , and if you're not bothered by us why keep commenting ?
if you don't like it tough shit , that makes it all the better :lol:

Don't half make you look bitter and twisted though and dare I say bitchy?
Luckily I'm amazingly cool but you may upset others so be careful :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:i will say this once more thicko , many of your mob were coming on our sites taking the piss for years now it's our turn , and if you're not bothered by us why keep commenting ?

"West Ham staying in Cardiff Fri & Sat Night"

that was the heading yes but you lot soon started talking about the jacks though did'nt you , go back and have a look :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

that was the heading yes but you lot soon started talking about the jacks though did'nt you , go back and have a look :lol:

"West Ham staying in Cardiff Fri & Sat Night" - come on, Twaddle, try hard. Have a think about it and then post a comment.

waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Twaddle shouldn't you be out on the rob :mrgreen:

Carpe Diem wrote:

oh you may be cool but you can't dodge anything to do with swansea can you , you would be lost if there were no jacks on here , who would you argue with then :lol:
and i'm not bitter , i have nothing to be bitter about everything is good at the minute excellent away win and superb transfer dealings , what a start to a season ;)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

who is rob ??

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

"West Ham staying in Cardiff Fri & Sat Night" - come on, Twaddle, try hard. Have a think about it and then post a comment.

well you obviously know what you mean but i haven't a clue please elaborate , then we can get straight to the pointless bickering ;)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

waddle wrote:
Massimo Osti wrote:
waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

who is rob ??

:lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

well you obviously know what you mean but i haven't a clue please elaborate , then we can get straight to the pointless bickering ;)

Bless you, not one to help the awful stereotype of a typical Jack. Never mind, go and get some help from scotsjack or 64JACK

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Bless you, not one to help the awful stereotype of a typical Jack. Never mind, go and get some help from scotsjack or 64JACK

well thats that done then :?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 pm

You're a diamond, Twaddle, chwarae teg.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm

waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

oh you may be cool but you can't dodge anything to do with swansea can you , you would be lost if there were no jacks on here , who would you argue with then :lol:
and i'm not bitter , i have nothing to be bitter about everything is good at the minute excellent away win and superb transfer dealings , what a start to a season ;)

Yes but you previously admitted you were dishing out what you took in the past. Now to me that sounds like you're bitter.
As for the jacks, I'd hate to think you can come on here for an easy ride. I've said before happy to talk football even with you lot but can't let some of you get away with nonsense :D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:You're a diamond, Twaddle, chwarae teg.

can we stick to my thread please it makes me look more popular , i'll see you there :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:is that 1k for every one of our away games? and you took just over 1k average mmm not much difference considering you are premier team ! :lol:

Mate don't bother with dumb and dumber. If they really felt as big as they claim they wouldn't be on here bleating about it like little boys claiming "my dads bigger than yours". They long for our approval which only proves that they will never be bigger than us as their minds are so much smaller :ayatollah:

But Malaysia FC is NOT big at all.

Truth is Swansea play in their traditional colours and are a traditional club , play fantastic football and once again have built a fantastic side on a medium affordable budget.

Oh and they are in the premiership

I would say they are bigger in many ways --- especially as a traditional football club.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Yes but you previously admitted you were dishing out what you took in the past. Now to me that sounds like you're bitter.
As for the jacks, I'd hate to think you can come on here for an easy ride. I've said before happy to talk football even with you lot but can't let some of you get away with nonsense :D :ayatollah:

please refer to my previous post ;)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:07 pm

waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:Unless its a certain one or two coming, you can guarantee West Ham will
be chopsy as f**k once the ale hits home. Kicking off with some poor
innocent fuckers. Loud, arrogant, bullying cockney cunts. When they got
the numbers

Bla bla bla --- the Welsh Nationalist is off takling shite .

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 pm

waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:You're a diamond, Twaddle, chwarae teg.

can we stick to my thread please it makes me look more popular , i'll see you there :D

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

jesus it's bad enough you're talking latin , now you're going olde worlde :roll:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 pm

waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:

jesus it's bad enough you're talking latin , now you're going olde worlde :roll:[/quote]

I can also speak fluent bullshit :ayatollah:
Over to the FAQs

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:20 pm

i wish you'd learn to quote properly :roll:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:22 pm

So are west ham staying over or what?

who gives a f**k who has more supporters out of cardiff and swansea? :oops:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:25 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:So are west ham staying over or what?

We're playing Brizzle tomorrow. I couldn't give a f*** about the fruit chuckers or the peg sellers.

Let's have a good day out across the border.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

We're playing Brizzle tomorrow. I couldn't give a f*** about the fruit chuckers or the peg sellers.

What about the cider quaffers?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:45 pm

waddle wrote:i wish you'd learn to quote properly :roll:

:?:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:53 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

What about the cider quaffers?

They'll stand out a mile with their dungarees, stupid accents and a piece of straw hanging out of their mouths.

They be on their tractors and getting back to them there fields when they see the Welsh hordes approaching.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Just saw a west ham fan walking down mill lane with his mrs as i was driving past in my taxi.Gave him the thumbs up.Come on you Hammers. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:47 pm

weza 65 wrote:Just saw a west ham fan walking down mill lane with his mrs as i was driving past in my taxi.Gave him the thumbs up.Come on you Hammers. :ayatollah:

Was it Daya?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
weza 65 wrote:Just saw a west ham fan walking down mill lane with his mrs as i was driving past in my taxi.Gave him the thumbs up.Come on you Hammers. :ayatollah:

Was it Daya?

Daya with a woman :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Was it Daya?

Daya with a woman :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO

:lol: