Re: West Ham staying in Cardiff Fri & Sat Night

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
NJ73 wrote:3,000 :lol:

mmm so if they have 2k you have 19k thats 21k crowd! means we have as many season tikets give or take 500 as you have home support! :lol:

We sold out, you had 6,000 empty seats vs Huddersfield if the 21,000 attendence was a true figure.

wont get into that arguement because if did you would lose on size crowd! not our fault you got small stadium! :lol: not true was more but not all st turned up which is normal for us for some reason :D also last season we sold 99% of home allocation max home support is about 24k so if you look sure ave was 23k away support never full even wh was restricted to 2k hence wasnt sold out segregation lot to do with it :D

Well you never sold out last season, there was never more demand for tickets then supply.

And it's not like we can get more than what we're bringing. Away support will show that we had a far higher away attendence than you last season.

ffs doesnt matter how you cut it we still had bigger support at home than you! so thats my last word on subject like said small club with small ground that fact you cannot hide! thats last word on subject as my late mother said no point talking to a tree as its only plank of wood!!! ce la vie!!! :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

mmm so if they have 2k you have 19k thats 21k crowd! means we have as many season tikets give or take 500 as you have home support! :lol:

We sold out, you had 6,000 empty seats vs Huddersfield if the 21,000 attendence was a true figure.

wont get into that arguement because if did you would lose on size crowd! not our fault you got small stadium! :lol: not true was more but not all st turned up which is normal for us for some reason :D also last season we sold 99% of home allocation max home support is about 24k so if you look sure ave was 23k away support never full even wh was restricted to 2k hence wasnt sold out segregation lot to do with it :D

Well you never sold out last season, there was never more demand for tickets then supply.

And it's not like we can get more than what we're bringing. Away support will show that we had a far higher away attendence than you last season.

ffs doesnt matter how you cut it we still had bigger support at home than you! so thats my last word on subject like said small club with small ground that fact you cannot hide! thats last word on subject as my late mother said no point talking to a tree as its only plank of wood!!! ce la vie!!! :lol:

Yet there's thousands of people across Swansea watching the games in pubs, streaming the games, watching it on Sky and desperatly trying to get hold of a season ticket or match day tickets whilst we've got all our games beamed off to the rest of the world including regularly on South Korean and Danish TV.

We are better supported than you, there's no denying that and away attendences prove it with you only getting an average away following of 1,000 last season whilst we took over 1,000 to every Premier League ground and sold out for more or less all of them.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 pm

SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:

Yet there's thousands of people across Swansea watching the games in pubs, streaming the games, watching it on Sky and desperatly trying to get hold of a season ticket or match day tickets whilst we've got all our games beamed off to the rest of the world including regularly on South Korean and Danish TV.

We are better supported than you, there's no denying that and away attendences prove it with you only getting an average away following of 1,000 last season whilst we took over 1,000 to every Premier League ground and sold out for more or less all of them.[/quote]

Wow first season in the prem and you avg over a 1000 away. What a massive club you are :lol:
Bless you.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 pm

is that 1k for every one of our away games? and you took just over 1k average mmm not much difference considering you are premier team ! :lol:

ps no swans fans in pembroke well havnt seen any in pub!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:29 pm

No you thick twats, your average was 1,000. The very lowest we sold was over that.

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:is that 1k for every one of our away games? and you took just over 1k average mmm not much difference considering you are premier team ! :lol:

Mate don't bother with dumb and dumber. If they really felt as big as they claim they wouldn't be on here bleating about it like little boys claiming "my dads bigger than yours". They long for our approval which only proves that they will never be bigger than us as their minds are so much smaller :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:is that 1k for every one of our away games? and you took just over 1k average mmm not much difference considering you are premier team ! :lol:

Mate don't bother with dumb and dumber. If they really felt as big as they claim they wouldn't be on here bleating about it like little boys claiming "my dads bigger than yours". They long for our approval which only proves that they will never be bigger than us as their minds are so much smaller :ayatollah:

Which would be all fine and dandy if it wasn't for the fact that when you were above us, our board was overrun with your lot.

Rarely get a sighting of a Redbird anymore though for some reason......

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

:D

:lol: i know as hes just proved same away support as us but they are in premier! ffs they just cant except whilst they are in big league they are only small club! anyway been here worn t shirt on this subject so this is last word on it :D

was chatting to sb1 was ok until this numpty joined in! never learn fo they :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:35 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Which would be all fine and dandy if it wasn't for the fact that when you were above us, our board was overrun with your lot.

No real denial then :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

typical RM response! no idea what hes on about as never been within a mile of planet swans especially if all are like him? :roll:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Are you new to football rivalry? Being on a rivals messageboard is not "longing for approval", (unless you've got the inbuilt Cardiff "must try and find a way to feel superior gene"). It's about banter and winding the rival up.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 pm

SCFC wrote:No you thick twats, your average was 1,000. The very lowest we sold was over that.

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

what was you average then! you said over 1k so what was actual average per game?? :D
i make that less than 2k so it still stands not that bigger considering you are premier! :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:No you thick twats, your average was 1,000. The very lowest we sold was over that.

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

what was you average then! you said over 1k so what was actual average per game?? :D
i make that less than 2k so it still stands not that bigger considering you are premier! :lol:

oh fck it enough talking to a plank of wood im out of here!!!!! :roll: :roll:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Are you new to football rivalry? Being on a rivals messageboard is not "longing for approval", (unless you've got the inbuilt Cardiff "must try and find a way to feel superior gene"). It's about banter and winding the rival up.

Is that what you tell yourself? How ironic you come up with your gene theory whist posting on here :sign3: So sad and pathetic. You're longing for approval. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

oh fck it enough talking to a plank of wood im out of here!!!!! :roll: :roll:

Mother caught him on her laptop again and sent him to bed. Dumber still bleating on so get out of here mate! :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Is that what you tell yourself? How ironic you come up with your gene theory whist posting on here :sign3: So sad and pathetic. You're longing for approval. :ayatollah:

New.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:53 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

Again, I thought your away end holds 3,2k for big games?

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

2,360 was the average we took away.

Our away end hold a max of 2k since the start of last season. This season, the ground has been reconfigured so when the likes of Wigan etc come here, the unsold seats can be sold to home fans.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:58 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

2,360 was the average we took away.

Our away end hold a max of 2k since the start of last season. This season, the ground has been reconfigured so when the likes of Wigan etc come here, the unsold seats can be sold to home fans.

Right got ya.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Don't sell out at home,
Don't sell out away,
You were Cardiff City,
Now FC Malay.

It's Lucky Red Dragons FC. Get it right if you're going to come on this Forum. Remember, this is luckyreddragonsforum.co.uk

Anyway, what about West Ham staying in Cardiff on Friday and Saturday night?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 am

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

NO ITS NOT.

you jacks on here are like little kids trying to impress your big brother.

Your doing really well and sooooo proud.

But big brother dont care.

So you rant, shout, run in and out of big brothers bedroom all day, desperately
seeking approval and praise

But big brother aint listening, he aint paying attention

Why? Cos no matter what you do, you'll still be the little brother trying to impress

and just the fact that you KEEP trying makes you look worse.

these are facts. You are enjoying gloating, cant fault you. But to us, you will always
be pikeys, always be second City syndrome bitter fuckers, always b looking to get one
over on us. But on the whole, we're just not arsed. Even the fact your in the Premier
League doesnt grate as much as I expected. Why? well.... not really arsed. Fab news
that your filling your ground. Doesnt take away from the fact that our average gates
STILL smash yours and that in the Championship you were in the bottom third of best
supported Clubs. We are getting 20k+ crowds right now, in the Championship. When we
finally get up to the Premier, many of the five minute Swansea fans will chuck the swan
away and embrace Cardiff City, just like they've always done. Just like they always will.
City will end up with a 35,000 seater stadium (full) long after your back where your
true status as a town and fan base belong. Blackpool sold out every home game when
they were in the Premiership too, and even your bigger than them (i reckon)

You just dont really count

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 am

taffyapple wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

NO ITS NOT.

you jacks on here are like little kids trying to impress your big brother.

Your doing really well and sooooo proud.

But big brother dont care.

So you rant, shout, run in and out of big brothers bedroom all day, desperately
seeking approval and praise

But big brother aint listening, he aint paying attention

Why? Cos no matter what you do, you'll still be the little brother trying to impress

and just the fact that you KEEP trying makes you look worse.

these are facts. You are enjoying gloating, cant fault you. But to us, you will always
be pikeys, always be second City syndrome bitter fuckers, always b looking to get one
over on us. But on the whole, we're just not arsed. Even the fact your in the Premier
League doesnt grate as much as I expected. Why? well.... not really arsed. Fab news
that your filling your ground. Doesnt take away from the fact that our average gates
STILL smash yours and that in the Championship you were in the bottom third of best
supported Clubs. We are getting 20k+ crowds right now, in the Championship. When we
finally get up to the Premier, many of the five minute Swansea fans will chuck the swan
away and embrace Cardiff City, just like they've always done. Just like they always will.
City will end up with a 35,000 seater stadium (full) long after your back where your
true status as a town and fan base belong. Blackpool sold out every home game when
they were in the Premiership too, and even your bigger than them (i reckon)

You just dont really count

there was a big brother had a bit of a reputation as a a fighter and always had cash to burn everyone around town knew him because he was always so loud bigging himself up but never really doing anything with his life
then all of a sudden people started noticing someone else around town he , had gone about his work quietly was now making a lot of money and having massive success
he never got on with his older brother because he was a bit of a tw*t who had a stinking attitude who as it turns out when being flash was borrowing every penny off the bank , now the bank manager controls his life even telling him what to wear and fucks him whenever he wants , but still lends him the money

we count fella and that's whats killing people like you

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 am

That would be a good post wads if only you hadn't mixed up your analogies. The big brother thing on this occasion refers to the attitudes of the fans, not the size of the clubs. So it still doesn't explain why some jacks come on here simply to churn up the same old tosh.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 am

Carpe Diem wrote:That would be a good post wads if only you hadn't mixed up your analogies. The big brother thing on this occasion refers to the attitudes of the fans, not the size of the clubs. So it still doesn't explain why some jacks come on here simply to churn up the same old tosh.

there's a simple reason why jacks come on here mate
when we were in the shit 10 yrs ago i remember playing you at yours , you were waving money at us and playing money money money by abba , since then there have been many , many cardiff supporters on the swansea boards ripping the piss how you are so much better than us lower league shit , but we've gone about our business quietly and now we are the one's looking down on you and it's our turn to take the piss .
i'm not daft enough to think its always going to be like this because it's not so instead of bitching about us taking the piss just wait for your time , because i know when it comes it will herald an influx of redbirds on to the swans boards , so stop bitching and man up ffs ;)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 pm

waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:That would be a good post wads if only you hadn't mixed up your analogies. The big brother thing on this occasion refers to the attitudes of the fans, not the size of the clubs. So it still doesn't explain why some jacks come on here simply to churn up the same old tosh.

when we were in the shit 10 yrs ago i remember playing you at yours , you were waving money at us and playing money money money by abba , since then there have been many , many cardiff supporters on the swansea boards ripping the piss how you are so much better than us lower league shit , but we've gone about our business quietly and now we are the one's looking down on you and it's our turn to take the piss .
i'm not daft enough to think its always going to be like this because it's not so instead of bitching about us taking the piss just wait for your time , because i know when it comes it will herald an influx of redbirds on to the swans boards , so stop bitching and man up ffs ;)

Feel better now? Doesn't answer my point at all, just says you're not big enough to take the higher ground and still have to come on here which makes you look like little brothers seeking attention. Dress it up all you want but that's what it comes across as. And oh the irony of you lot with your childish little posts and then telling me to man up :lol:
More than prepared to debate football, but how many posts end up with the old "we only get smaller crowds as our stadium is smaller" etc etc
Chill.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:

Feel better now? Doesn't answer my point at all, just says you're not big enough to take the higher ground and still have to come on here which makes you look like little brothers seeking attention. Dress it up all you want but that's what it comes across as. And oh the irony of you lot with your childish little posts and then telling me to man up :lol:
More than prepared to debate football, but how many posts end up with the old "we only get smaller crowds as our stadium is smaller" etc etc
Chill.

so when you have more money and a higher status than us cardiff fans take the piss , when the roles are reversed we're supposed to "take the high ground " and say nothing :roll:

like i said it's swings and roundabouts mate so stop bitching !

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:01 pm

we count fella and that's whats killing people like you[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your on a Cardiff City board AGAIN.

I dont go on yours. NOT INTERESTED SEE. Get it?

Killing me.

Yeh righto.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:31 pm

i will say this once more thicko , many of your mob were coming on our sites taking the piss for years now it's our turn , and if you're not bothered by us why keep commenting ?
if you don't like it tough shit , that makes it all the better :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:26 pm

waddle wrote:i will say this once more thicko , many of your mob were coming on our sites taking the piss for years now it's our turn , and if you're not bothered by us why keep commenting ?
if you don't like it tough shit , that makes it all the better :lol:

"West Ham staying in Cardiff Fri & Sat Night"