Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jacks in Ponty!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Have to say ,murphy i would realy like to meet up with u and discuse our diffrences?
You do nothing buy slag every jack off??did u have a bad time in your life down here or did msmmy get used by one at the back lane off one off the night clubs?.
Anyway giving the big one via the safety off your bed room does wirk fella.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Have to say ,murphy i would realy like to meet up with u and discuse our diffrences?
You do nothing buy slag every jack off??did u have a bad time in your life down here or did msmmy get used by one at the back lane off one off the night clubs?.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:42 pm

F*CK OFF YOU SWANSEA C*NTS

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:45 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ps as for us knowing more about u then u us?may i say that i find out more about swansea ob here and quicker then i do on the swans boared.
Not taking the pis by that but its a fact.

That is just shocking even by your standards. Makes no sense whatsoever. No wonder people think you're an idiot.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Have to say ,murphy i would realy like to meet up with u and discuse our diffrences?

f**k sake and you say the OP gives Cardiff fans a bad name. :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Andybluebirdoct1962 wrote:Yesterday while walking through Pontypridd I noticed some builders outside a house finishing loading up a van. As i walked past i heard one whisper to the other 'Check out the shirt...cu#t' - I had a CCFC polo shirt on.
Instinctively, i turned around and said 'What was that, mate?
The 3 of them looked sheepish, heads down and got into their van.
As i walked 20 or 30 yards ahead, the van drives past and, yes you guessed it..........they all shouted 'Swim away' along with all the pathetic gesturing and showing of SCFC tatooed arms.
I just blew a kiss and walked on.
Typical or what? :P
I

You want to send that in to childrens TV as a Jackanory plot. :roll:

I work up the Valleys a lot, and I see mostly, Chelsea, Liverpool & Man U shirts. Hardly ever see yours or ours up there.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Have to say ,murphy i would realy like to meet up with u and discuse our diffrences?

In your 1291 I have to say this is your best work yet, well done A* on that. Btw how did you do in your 20th year resitting your GCSEs? Hope there was an improvement on the previous 19 years of Us.

However, their is more truth in Carl Curtis's updates than their is in this story, pathetic.

:old: :old:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 pm

i got a few mates who are jacks fella but you have been caught out lying and taking crap on here on here, so thats why i dislike you and most of the jacks on here. i would tell you to f**k off to planetswans but your not welcome on there are you. so much for you being a top boy, you cant get respect on a swans forum. like i said your just an idiot. :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:50 pm

murphy wrote:

i got a few mates who are jacks fella but you have been caught out lying and taking crap on here on here, so thats why i dislike you and most of the jacks on here. i would tell you to f**k off to planetswans but your not welcome on there are you. so much for you being a top boy, you cant get respect on a swans forum. like i said your just an idiot. :lol:

who's msmmy by the way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 pm

About what u f*cking prick?as for my grammar?do any of u realy think i give a toss?.
Many a brave sole on here quick to slag of and abuse..at least i put my self in a position to be confronted and to be fair the guys i met were decent(unlike many brave internet hard men on here).
Tell me how many of u would put your self in that posotion..???
Not f*cking murrphy i bet.
There are some decent lads on here and on the site i work,but tossers who give the big one via the net!are realy not worth the efort of getting worked up about over my grammer.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh I know, let's talk about the jacks again!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm

I love how he's saying "I'm brave enough to meet you and don't hide in my bedroom giving abuse!"

Some people eh?

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:About what u f*cking prick?as for my grammar?do any of u realy think i give a toss?.
Many a brave sole on here quick to slag of and abuse..at least i put my self in a position to be confronted and to be fair the guys i met were decent(unlike many brave internet hard men on here).
Tell me how many of u would put your self in that posotion..???
Not f*cking murrphy i bet.
There are some decent lads on here and on the site i work,but tossers who give the big one via the net!are realy not worth the efort of getting worked up about over my grammer.

you went into the ninian because your a plastic jack and in awe of everything cardiff. i'm die-hard cardiff and want f**k all to do with irrelevent swansea. thats the difference between a plastic and a die-hard.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm

OhhhGa wrote:I love how he's saying "I'm brave enough to meet you and don't hide in my bedroom giving abuse!"

Some people eh?

And his 40's and with kids mind.

Hes a f*cking embarrasment.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:I love how he's saying "I'm brave enough to meet you and don't hide in my bedroom giving abuse!"

Some people eh?

Jesus, I presumed he was roughly 13. Someone give his kids the number to Childline.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 pm

It is now really time these jack bastards were banned off this forum, they are an embarrassment. (Hard as f**k they are :lol: )

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:48 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Some people eh?

Jesus, I presumed he was roughly 13. Someone give his kids the number to Childline.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am

The truth is most of the posts i make are true ,and u have nothing to come back with but abuse at me and my grammer ffs..thats the sad part.
As for being brave??not realy or hard,but dont f*cking hide and willing to put my self face to face unlike many on here.
And to ansswear thr dirty paddy named shit back,plastic??think not shit bag as i have been all over with my club thick and thin so try again.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 am

swansealad69 wrote:The truth is most of the posts i make are true ,and u have nothing to come back with but abuse at me and my grammer ffs..thats the sad part.
As for being brave??not realy or hard,but dont f*cking hide and willing to put my self face to face unlike many on here.
And to ansswear thr dirty paddy named shit back,plastic??think not shit bag as i have been all over with my club thick and thin so try again.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:17 am

The truth is most of the posts i make are true ,and u have nothing to come back with but abuse at me and my grammer ffs..thats the sad part.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:06 pm

swansealad69 wrote:The truth is most of the posts i make are true ,and u have nothing to come back with but abuse at me and my grammer ffs..thats the sad part.

you were a leeds fan.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

He's been all over the country watching his club on sky sports in his clapped out caravan. :old:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Come on lads try harder ffs.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 pm

He'd f*cking hammer you :mrgreen: