Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks in Ponty!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:14 am

Yesterday while walking through Pontypridd I noticed some builders outside a house finishing loading up a van. As i walked past i heard one whisper to the other 'Check out the shirt...cu#t' - I had a CCFC polo shirt on.
Instinctively, i turned around and said 'What was that, mate?
The 3 of them looked sheepish, heads down and got into their van.
As i walked 20 or 30 yards ahead, the van drives past and, yes you guessed it..........they all shouted 'Swim away' along with all the pathetic gesturing and showing of SCFC tatooed arms.
I just blew a kiss and walked on.
Typical or what? :P
I

Re: Jacks in Ponty!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 am

Andybluebirdoct1962 wrote: 'Check out the shirt...cu#t' - I had a CCFC polo shirt on.
I

so your telling me three builders were scared to say something to one mans face :? :roll:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:16 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Andybluebirdoct1962 wrote: 'Check out the shirt...cu#t' - I had a CCFC polo shirt on.
I

so your telling me three builders were scared to say something to one mans face :? :roll:

What do you think then?

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:22 am

i think you are obviously so hard, tough and scary that three grown men we frightened to say something to your face :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 am

paulh_85 wrote:i think you are obviously so hard, tough and scary that three grown men we frightened to say something to your face :lol:

Just saying what happened. I dont think im hard or scary - far from it - just think it was a tad childish from them and i think they were embarassed. :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:28 am

I've been surrounded by them in work for the last 3 months. (new position in Sw**sea)
First guy in work I spoke about Football with turned out to also be a City fan.
Tbh, 99% of the Jacks their are not bad and haven't got a bad word to say about us
They think we are 'overly passionate' though! :lol:
Still the no.1 supported team :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 am

Andybluebirdoct1962 wrote:Yesterday while walking through Pontypridd I noticed some builders outside a house finishing loading up a van. As i walked past i heard one whisper to the other 'Check out the shirt...cu#t' - I had a CCFC polo shirt on.
As i walked 20 or 30 yards ahead, the van drives past and, yes you guessed it..........they all shouted 'Swim away' along with all the pathetic gesturing and showing of SCFC tatooed arms.
I

why would the 3 of them look sheepish ?
if one " whispered " to his mate and you instinctively answered , why would they all look sheepish because the 3rd man wouldn't have known what the feck was going on
what you should have said when you made this up was , he whispered to his mates :roll:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:43 am

waddle wrote:
Andybluebirdoct1962 wrote:Yesterday while walking through Pontypridd I noticed some builders outside a house finishing loading up a van. As i walked past i heard one whisper to the other 'Check out the shirt...cu#t' - I had a CCFC polo shirt on.
I

if one " whispered " to his mate and you instinctively answered , why would they all look sheepish because the 3rd man wouldn't have known what the feck was going on
what you should have said when you made this up was , he whispered to his mates :roll:

Didnt realise you were there, pal. Just passing on a simple incident, yes youre right, i should have said whispered to his mate as only the 2 looked sheepish. For your info, i didnt say 'What was that mate?' in a provocative manner (hence - instinctive). If youd rather believe i made it up then carry on. :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:49 am

Andybluebirdoct1962 wrote:
waddle wrote:
I

Didnt realise you were there, pal. Just passing on a simple incident, yes youre right, i should have said whispered to his mate as only the 2 looked sheepish. For your info, i didnt say 'What was that mate?' in a provocative manner (hence - instinctive). If youd rather believe i made it up then carry on. :D

so you made up the bit about three men being scared of you , just the two was it ?
and the driver took his hands off the steering wheel to do the swim away , how dangerous was that !
what was the firm mate ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 am

some people just looking for attention on here :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:52 am

waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:
I

so you made up the bit about three men being scared of you , just the two was it ?
and the driver took his hands off the steering wheel to do the swim away , how dangerous was that !
what was the firm mate ?

Like I said, if youd have a better day thinking that this didnt happen then carry on.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 am

waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:
I

what was the firm mate ?

Like I said, if youd have a better day thinking that this didnt happen then carry on.

i was just wondering the name of the firm because there's no way i would want these ruffians working in my house !
:lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:28 am

paulh_85 wrote:some people just looking for attention on here :lol:

From a Jack on a CCFC message board

Inbred retarded c**t

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 am

bluebird1972 wrote:

Inbred retarded c**t

whos a jack? :?

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:04 am

Typical jerks. never say anything to your face.
Always do the swim away when they know they can run away.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:06 am

paulh_85 wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:

Inbred retarded c**t

whos a jack? :?

Not attention seeking, really and dont want a keyboard argument. Just retelling something that happened. If that is attention seeking, then isnt every other MB user the same :cry:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:13 am

I work in Bridgend and all the Jacks I know are a good laugh and we have a bit of banter...

Good and bad support both clubs although they always know more about us than I do of them which I find especially strange as they are in the premier. Perhaps its the perceived media bias or we are just bigger and more entertaining...

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:15 am

[quote="llan bluebird"]I work in Bridgend and all the Jacks I know are a good laugh and we have a bit of banter...

Good and bad support both clubs although they always know more about us than I do of them which I find especially strange as they are in the premier. Perhaps its the perceived media bias or we are just bigger and more entertaining...[/quote]:lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 am

Holy shit,im surprised the nationals haven't got hold of this yet.

Thrilling.

:|

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 am

6 bysedd wrote:Holy shit,im surprised the nationals haven't got hold of this yet.

Thrilling.

Why read or comment then.................attention seeker!!!! :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 am

6 bysedd wrote:Holy shit,im surprised the nationals haven't got hold of this yet.

Thrilling.

I'm the attention seeker?!!!! :shock:

There's only 1 person on this thread labelled that and it ain't me,Rocky. :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 am

6 bysedd wrote:

Thrilling.

I'm the attention seeker?!!!! :shock:

There's only 1 person on this thread labelled that and it ain't me,Rocky. :lol:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 am

i like JACKS, but those 3 need to MAN up, don't you think? CCFC ----------- :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

taffy123 wrote:i like JACKS, but those 3 need to MAN up, don't you think? CCFC ----------- :ayatollah:

2 of them.....mustnt forget that one was driving :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Ok ok.I think i know what really happened here.You was walking home from Coral's in Ponty,you saw 3 builders,1 was wearing a Swans top.You got all excited and ran home to post it on here.Only it wasn't interesting enough you just seeing them,so you thought you'd 'glam' it up a bit and say you squared up to them.

I'm right,aren't i?

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Ok ok.I think i know what really happened here.You was walking home from Coral's in Ponty,you saw 3 builders,1 was wearing a Swans top.You got all excited and ran home to post it on here.Only it wasn't interesting enough you just seeing them,so you thought you'd 'glam' it up a bit and say you squared up to them.

I'm right,aren't i?

If you say so mate

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Stop talking shit fella ffs.
Knobs like u and blazing saddles make u all look pathetic.
I now a few decent cardiff lads fron here and work but twats like u even make them cringe as they say.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Ps as for us knowing more about u then u us?may i say that i find out more about swansea ob here and quicker then i do on the swans boared.
Not taking the pis by that but its a fact.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Ps as for us knowing more about u then u us?may i say that i find out more about swansea ob here and quicker then i do on the swans boared.
Not taking the pis by that but its a fact.

look out, swanseaidiot69 is here.