Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ASHTON GATE!!!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I can't fookin wait to get in that shithole saturday! Nothing like being rammed in behind that goal with nearly 2000 hardcore city fans singing our hearts out!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: ASHTON GATE!!!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 pm

pokie1 wrote:I can't fookin wait to get in that shithole saturday! Nothing like being rammed in behind that goal with nearly 2000 hardcore city fans singing our hearts out!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Should read, I can't fookin wait to get in that proper football ground Saturday,instead of all those plastic new stadiums that all look the same!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 am

I've seen the plans for your new stadium and they are quite frankly your current shite stadium with new Corrugated Iron. amazingly lacking in any creativity. that said I hate the ccs :( :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:00 am

placid-casual wrote:I've seen the plans for your new stadium and they are quite frankly your current shite stadium with new Corrugated Iron. amazingly lacking in any creativity. that said I hate the ccs :( :ayatollah:

Really!! Amazing how some corrugated iron could cost £90 million isn't it. Have another look, with your eyes open this time.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:26 am

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewStadiumIndex

yep shite!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:27 am

also where are going to get 25k from what was your average last season :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 am

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/atte ... p?cc=5739#

12k The Bob bank held 12k !! :old:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:39 am

Placid casual, how short a memory you really do have, your avarage attendances at Tinnion park in your last few seasons were not that much better than ours, think you will find the design for new stadium( if ever built!!!) is not similiar to any new stadium built in this country to date, many of your fans that i know love going to proper old skool grounds as the atmos at urs is shocking. Looking forward to saturday and what should be a good game of football.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 am

placid-casual wrote:also where are going to get 25k from what was your average last season :D

As you were only getting about 6,000 10 years ago you should be able to tell us.
I remember in the mid 80's when we had more at Ninian park than you :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:
placid-casual wrote:also where are going to get 25k from what was your average last season :D

As you were only getting about 6,000 10 years ago you should be able to tell us.

I don't remember that and I was there. More at Ninian Park than us? Nah.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:

and we still gave you a spanking :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:

Lying kunt

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
Billy Wizz wrote:

Lying kunt

Quality reply, because your 12 years old it's obvious you wouldn't know.
Go and ask your dad.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Lol I remember not long ago Yeovil were top of a very shitty tree in the west c**t ry!

Also your chairman looks like a geography teacher and your old manager was ronnie corbetts stunt double !

Rovers have done more at Cardiff than you lot :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:
Billy Wizz wrote:

Lying kunt

Quality reply, because your 12 years old it's obvious you wouldn't know.
Go and ask your dad.

Fukin right it was a quality reply! I asked yor mother! She also called you a lying kunt.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:18 pm

12k average in the championship

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
You lot are so fair weather I've known hardcores one minute to disowning the club the next.

:ayatollah:

Bring back the midget cockney manager

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:

10 years ago we averaged 13,000. it was the season we got promoted to the championship.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 pm

placid-casual wrote:Lol I remember not long ago Yeovil were top of a very shitty tree in the west c**t ry!

Also your chairman looks like a geography teacher and your old manager was ronnie corbetts stunt double !

Rovers have done more at Cardiff than you lot :ayatollah:

Course they have fella!!!! but they get done or run every time we play them.
They obviously find it easier at your place.

Tip for you sunshine, go on LLG, you can make out your a hooligan on there,and they even take you seriously ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:50 pm

placid-casual wrote:http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewStadiumIndex

yep shite!

Looks like Nottingham forest's haha

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Placid casual, you and bullshit go hand in hand, obviously spend too much time reading you leaders books, selective memory loss is quite serious fella. Rovers done more than city at urs, keep kidding urself

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Ok fella ! tw*t :ayatollah: :ayatollah: jog on fella :ayatollah:
Did you mum get you green st for Xmas

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Ps what are you two idiots doing on the site

Get on www.worzel6fingered.com

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm

murphy wrote:
Billy Wizz wrote:

10 years ago we averaged 13,000. it was the season we got promoted to the championship.

and who did we beat in the play off semi finals? Oh yes it was our cigarette making, 6 fingered, tractor driving, wurzel gummidge worshipping, slave trading bristolian mates

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 pm

know mate she never, old enough to have been at yours in 89 ( i had the blue and white umbrella in the away end, top right hand corner), and many times since,and again this season.
gareth from wilts, you get felched by a wurzel as a young un? cos i notice you are always very aggressive towards them ;)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:37 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:know mate she never, old enough to have been at yours in 89 ( i had the blue and white umbrella in the away end, top right hand corner), and many times since,and again this season.
gareth from wilts, you get felched by a wurzel as a young un? cos i notice you are always very aggressive towards them ;)

My anal virginity is firmly intact unlike yours my 6 fingered friend ;)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
murphy wrote:
Billy Wizz wrote:

and who did we beat in the play off semi finals? Oh yes it was our cigarette making, 6 fingered, tractor driving, wurzel gummidge worshipping, slave trading bristolian mates

We have 6 fingers so we can smoke 3 of them there cigarettes at once.
Wurzel Gummidge was actually Plymouth,and tractors have been replaced by Combine harvesters, so get your fxxxxn facts right!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:13 pm

placid-casual wrote:Ps what are you two idiots doing on the site

Get on http://www.worzel6fingered.com

www.dontyoueverfuckinkeepon.youboreme.com

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 pm

placid-casual wrote:http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewStadiumIndex

yep shite!

Got to say Jules that looks a hundred times better than the CCS. At least theirs is right on top of the pitch which can create a good atmosphere.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:22 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:Placid casual, how short a memory you really do have, your avarage attendances at Tinnion park in your last few seasons were not that much better than ours, think you will find the design for new stadium( if ever built!!!) is not similiar to any new stadium built in this country to date, many of your fans that i know love going to proper old skool grounds as the atmos at urs is shocking. Looking forward to saturday and what should be a good game of football.
The atmosphere at the CCS last Friday was an embarrasment to football IMO
292062_413428972053044_349110278_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.