Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bouncing at Malaga tonight !!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Noisy as fk and nearly all the stadium bouncing up and down. Puts our fans to shame. For those who blame the CCS that's bollux.....it's our pathetic fans. Can't be arsed to sing...can't be arsed to chant....can't be arsed to bring flags/banners/scarves....can't be arsed to jump up and down.

Re: Bouncing at Malaga tonight !!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:39 pm

moonboots wrote:Noisy as fk and nearly all the stadium bouncing up and down. Puts our fans to shame. For those who blame the CCS that's bollux.....it's our pathetic fans. Can't be arsed to sing...can't be arsed to chant....can't be arsed to bring flags/banners/scarves....can't be arsed to jump up and down.

Completely agree, so many fantastic europeon teams that have amazing fans (PAOK, Galatasary, Besiktas) just to name 3.

PAOK Fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAI6K26RINg
Galatasary Fans: (AWAY) they're like that the whole match. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HUnnSpd ... re=related
Besiktas Fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtLxpMyh13g

I wish we had an atmosphere like that, sadly we never will unless people are willing to get involved :cry:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:54 pm

it's absolute bollux that people think the stadium acoustics are to blame for shit atmosphere! what's the point of having them if you cant even get the fans to sing!... the deafening volume of the speakers and making people sit down doesn't help, they need to get someone who can help us get more motivated, or just let people stand whenever they like! not even ali helps unless it's a big game!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:02 pm

More flags around the ground which wont be taken down.. bit of drums or something.. its the way to go.. to get things started anyway. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:it's absolute bollux that people think the stadium acoustics are to blame for shit atmosphere! what's the point of having them if you cant even get the fans to sing!... the deafening volume of the speakers and making people sit down doesn't help, they need to get someone who can help us get more motivated, or just let people stand whenever they like! not even ali helps unless it's a big game!

I somewhat disagree with the acoustics. When the stadium is half empty (like against the pre-season friendly) Ali was inaudible over the tannoy, when the stadium is packed I can hear him clearly. But I agree with you that people who blame it on that are talking bollocks.

Haha yea I was at Huddersfield when the stewards were telling us to sit down in 105/106 I assume you were there too? Absolute joke mate. Glad that kid told them to f**k off lmao. Absolute joke, what bullshit "health and safety" reason do they have to tell us to sit down. They'd rather have everyone sit down and politely clap BOTH sides like f*cking egg-chasing.

What we need (like what all the best European teams have for atmosphere) is someone at the front, sort of like a conductor. They get the crowd up and chanting. You see it all the time, especially in Turkish/Greek leagues. Even some MLS games have better atmosphere than us.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 pm

frosty_x wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:it's absolute bollux that people think the stadium acoustics are to blame for shit atmosphere! what's the point of having them if you cant even get the fans to sing!... the deafening volume of the speakers and making people sit down doesn't help, they need to get someone who can help us get more motivated, or just let people stand whenever they like! not even ali helps unless it's a big game!

I somewhat disagree with the acoustics. When the stadium is half empty (like against the pre-season friendly) Ali was inaudible over the tannoy, when the stadium is packed I can hear him clearly. But I agree with you that people who blame it on that are talking bollocks.

Haha yea I was at Huddersfield when the stewards were telling us to sit down in 105/106 I assume you were there too? Absolute joke mate. Glad that kid told them to f**k off lmao. Absolute joke, what bullshit "health and safety" reason do they have to tell us to sit down. They'd rather have everyone sit down and politely clap BOTH sides like f*cking egg-chasing.

What we need (like what all the best European teams have for atmosphere) is someone at the front, sort of like a conductor. They get the crowd up and chanting. You see it all the time, especially in Turkish/Greek leagues. Even some MLS games have better atmosphere than us.

About these stewards....if the whole of the Ninian Stand suddenly decided to stand up in unison and BOUNCE.........WHAT THE FK COULD THET DO ABOUT IT ??? :lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:19 pm

moonboots wrote:
frosty_x wrote:

About these stewards....if the whole of the Ninian Stand suddenly decided to stand up in unison and BOUNCE.........WHAT THE FK COULD THET DO ABOUT IT ??? :lol:

The day I see the whole Ninian Stand get up and start bouncing is the day the Jack twats win the treble :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 pm

frosty_x wrote:
moonboots wrote:
frosty_x wrote:

The day I see the whole Ninian Stand get up and start bouncing is the day the Jack twats win the treble :lol: :ayatollah:

Be great though wouldn't it? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:01 am

frosty_x wrote:

i was in row J in 106 and they didn't tell me to sit down, would if ignored them anyway grumpy bastards!
and yeah we do need to something to get the lazy bastards to sing!