Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CCFC

Re: FAQ-------- waddle

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 pm

taffy123 wrote:jack or what? :ayatollah:

He is in fact a duck and is nicknamed waddle because of the way he walks

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Thatz the only thing he duznt disguize !

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZaZwy3pj8 :P

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:04 pm

taffy123 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZaZwy3pj8 :P

Common prac down @ The Ship Turmoil !

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Now now fellas play nice , I won't be on for much longer I'm retiring after 1000 posts , then you'll miss me !

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:09 pm

well the username waddle sums that up! ..... [alan waddle ex-swansea and newport player] im sure he was on the bench for liverpool in the 1977 european cup final too!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 pm

AHERNE wrote:well the username waddle sums that up! ..... [alan waddle ex-swansea and newport player]

LEGEND !

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 pm

waddle wrote:
AHERNE wrote:well the username waddle sums that up! ..... [alan waddle ex-swansea and newport player]

LEGEND !

well i wouldnt go that far but cheers anyway! ... ive never been called that before! :lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:21 pm

AHERNE wrote:
waddle wrote:

LEGEND !

well i wouldnt go that far but cheers anyway! ... ive never been called that before! :lol:

:lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 pm

AHERNE wrote:well the username waddle sums that up! ..... [alan waddle ex-swansea and newport player] im sure he was on the bench for liverpool in the 1977 european cup final too!

How the f**k did YOU know that??!

JACK ALERT!!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 pm

waddle wrote:Now now fellas play nice , I won't be on for much longer I'm retiring after 1000 posts , then you'll miss me !

Waddle - you're one of the more sensible Jacks on here - I would be disappointed if you left the forum :(

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 am

BluebirdForever wrote:
AHERNE wrote:well the username waddle sums that up! ..... [alan waddle ex-swansea and newport player] im sure he was on the bench for liverpool in the 1977 european cup final too!

How the f**k did YOU know that??!

JACK ALERT!!

because i`m 46 and know stuff about football! ... especially welsh football! ... waddle was brilliant at newport county and im sure he played in that great newport side of 1982 with tommy tynan, john aldridge and nigel vaughan!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 am

Die Walkure wrote:
waddle wrote:Now now fellas play nice , I won't be on for much longer I'm retiring after 1000 posts , then you'll miss me !

Waddle - you're one of the more sensible Jacks on here - I would be disappointed if you left the forum :(

cheers die but a 1000 posts on a rival forum is more than enough , and i want to keep my record of never losing an argument intact ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 am

waddle wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

cheers die but a 1000 posts on a rival forum is more than enough , and i want to keep my record of never losing an argument intact ;)

more time to actually go to the swans matches than pal ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:52 am

englishbluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

more time to actually go to the swans matches than pal ;)

if there was a swansea game on at 11 o'clock on a thursday morning i can assure you i would be there , well if it was home i would because i start work at 2 and don't tend to do to many aways any more

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:56 am

Like a boil on the arse!!!!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:00 am

cityone wrote:

Like a boil on the arse!!!!

charming :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:04 am

you may as well stay. i bet at least 900 of your posts are responding to idiots :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:17 am

paulh_85 wrote:you may as well stay. i bet at least 900 of your posts are responding to idiots :lol:

it's normally the thicker ones that try and argue so it makes it quite easy ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:44 pm

waddle wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:you may as well stay. i bet at least 900 of your posts are responding to idiots :lol:

so smart and clever, we BOW to you. CCFC p.s. its hard to lose at chit chat when most of YOUR post, your'e talking to YOURSELF. ;) ;) ;) smoke and mirrors EH? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:17 pm

taffy123 wrote:
waddle wrote:

so smart and clever, we BOW to you. CCFC p.s. its hard to lose at chit chat when most of YOUR post, your'e talking to YOURSELF. ;) ;) ;) smoke and mirrors EH? ;) ;) ;) ;)

See what I mean !!!

I can assure you I only post under one name but if you think there's others please state them , I could do with a laugh

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 pm

no point fella, just keep talking------ clever clogs. ;) ;) CCFC

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 pm

taffy123 wrote:no point fella, just keep talking------ clever clogs. ;) ;) CCFC

It may sound arrogant but I really do believe that I'm on a higher intellectual plain than everyone on this board ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:51 pm

waddle wrote:

It may sound arrogant but I really do believe that I'm on a higher intellectual plain than everyone on this board ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -------- thats a POLO statement if i ever heared one, CHIEF. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 pm

taffy123 wrote:
waddle wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -------- thats a POLO statement if i ever heared one, CHIEF. :ayatollah:

You think polo would post 900 odd times as a jack just for a wind-up :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 pm

for someone on a higher intellectual plain, GOD your easy to bait . :ayatollah: :D ;) ;) CCFC to many brain cells. ;) :roll: