Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO the usual suspects

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:Bowman got a bit of competition now with the bags ;)

CLASS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pair of Wankers you wait for the weekend :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:51 pm

will be checking out prospective establishments 2moz and have all the info on saturday and go from there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
and Marv its not the Beverly so there will be no escaping us ;) :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Lees face with that handbag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 pm

saddam wrote:Bowman got a bit of competition now with the bags ;)

WTF :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and the look on the Bows face says it all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 pm

just a reminder that i need the deposits tommorrow from all those who are planning on doing the weekend with us.
anyone that does not will be booking their own accomodation and might not be able to travel with us as it will be reserved for the 1's staying together 1st. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:39 pm

saddam wrote:just a reminder that i need the deposits tommorrow from all those who are planning on doing the weekend with us.
anyone that does not will be booking their own accomodation and might not be able to travel with us as it will be reserved for the 1's staying together 1st. :ayatollah:

PLEASE dont tell me I have to share with Bomber.................or god forbid Dai Taxi :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:just a reminder that i need the deposits tommorrow from all those who are planning on doing the weekend with us.

PLEASE dont tell me I have to share with Bomber.................or god forbid Dai Taxi :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

could be worse mate. nukes is considering it :shock: hope you have seperate towels :lol: ;) :shock: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

could be worse mate. nukes is considering it :shock: hope you have seperate towels :lol: ;) :shock: :ayatollah:

Not bothered about sharing with Nukes....at least you know his shit 8-)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

Not bothered about sharing with Nukes....at least you know his shit 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good shit Marv :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm

after what i have heard 2nite i reckon the shortest straw will be sharing with Bowman. :shock:
we all know he likes his handbags ;) he has spent the day at the Mardi Gras :o :o :o
his new song is.............
Don't bend down when Bowmans around DO DA DO DA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:09 pm

saddam wrote:after what i have heard 2nite i reckon the shortest straw will be sharing with Bowman. :shock:
we all know he likes his handbags ;) he has spent the day at the Mardi Gras :o :o :o

There is gonna be handbags tomorrow when Lee reads this Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:after what i have heard 2nite i reckon the shortest straw will be sharing with Bowman. :shock:

nothing to do with me 8-) i was having a quiet night in when i recieved a couple of texts informing me.
and as i was online i thought i would put up what i had been told. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

nothing to do with me 8-) i was having a quiet night in when i recieved a couple of texts informing me.
and as i was online i thought i would put up what i had been told. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is gonna turn up with hundreds of beads round his neck Chief :o :shock: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

He is gonna turn up with hundreds of beads round his neck Chief :o :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :shock: :? :o :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 pm

i have also just remembered that he told me he can't do an away game i think it was ipswich :shock: :o
i will let Lee tell us all where he will be which will prevent him from attending ;) :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Fook i found the evidence Chief :o :o :o
c26887dc911513bc.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Fook i found the evidence Chief :o :o :o
c26887dc911513bc.jpg

:shock: :o :? :o :shock: :?
i will have you back Nukes. ;)
on a plus side though my missus said at least i got the best body out of the 3 in that pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 pm

saddam wrote:
c26887dc911513bc.jpg

on a plus side though my missus said at least i got the best body out of the 3 in that pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
c26887dc911513bc.jpg

and remember all mine are pics that i take,so beware the camera you never know when it is watching ;)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:23 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
c26887dc911513bc.jpg

and remember all mine are pics that i take,so beware the camera you never know when it is watching ;)

Hmmm One of those pics i got from your album Mate :o :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
c26887dc911513bc.jpg

i really hope you come to Blackpool mate ;) and if you do make sure you sleep with 1 eye open :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:31 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
c26887dc911513bc.jpg

i really hope you come to Blackpool mate ;) and if you do make sure you sleep with 1 eye open :lol: :lol: :lol:

If i am sharing with Marv that would be a certainty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 am

i ended up with 27 names who all paid the deposits, many thanks to all.
i have now booked the B+B which has a late night bar and pool table so get your practice in guys ;)
looking forward to a cracking weekend with good company .
and if we beat Blackpool it will make the weekend :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:55 am

Nice one Saddam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..Looking forward to this :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Well done Darren cheers Chief

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Well done mate, PM me the hotel :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:30 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Well done mate, PM me the hotel :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ask for Basil Bow :D :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Marc wrote:

Will be worse than that mate :shock: :lol:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
Marc wrote:

apparantly it is a squat but dont let that put you off :shock: :o ;) :lol:
sent the pm mate :ayatollah:
looks like its going to be a gd1 8-)
after all the time i have been waiting and collecting deposits i have just had a call asking if 1 more can book :lol:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:51 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
Marc wrote:

apparantly it is a squat but dont let that put you off :shock: :o ;) :lol:
sent the pm mate :ayatollah:
looks like its going to be a gd1 8-)
after all the time i have been waiting and collecting deposits i have just had a call asking if 1 more can book :lol:

:P whats the name of hotel dazza :P