Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO the usual suspects

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:49 pm

just a quick heads up. for the Blackpool game away we are organising a 2 night stop up there.
travelling up on the friday(18th) and coming back some time sunday(20th)
i will be taking names this saturday(or before) and collecting the money for the accomadation no later than the day of the Wolves game(sept 2nd) to enable us to book it.
anyone interested let me know either on here/pm/or saturday. looks like it will be a gd weekend up there with most of the forum piss up atendees present ;)

Re: FAO the usual suspects

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Count me in :D :D :D

I'll be driving there myself though mate, as have to be back on the Sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Marc wrote:Count me in :D :D :D

I'll be driving there myself though mate, as have to be back on the Sunday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no worries mate. probably be easier for you to get there yourself although we can pick you up and drop you off if you like, more drinking time then :lol: .
will see you nice n early saturday 8-) and we just sorted what we can do when we get back after the wurzel game ;)

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:Count me in :D :D :D

no worries mate. probably be easier for you to get there yourself although we can pick you up and drop you off if you like, more drinking time then :lol: .
will see you nice n early saturday 8-) and we just sorted what we can do when we get back after the wurzel game ;)

Sorted then :D :D ...what you got planned after the Wurzel game then :? ...don't tell me it's a pool comp....I'm fed up of giving Bowman a lesson 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :ayatollah:

Just had a confirmation text off our Anthony as well mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 pm

all will be revealed saturday mate ;) :shock: :lol:
i notice Bowman aint here so maybe he is down Riley's practicing for the next time Marv 8-) :lol:
did our Anthony confirm saturday or Blackpool????????

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

saddam wrote:all will be revealed saturday mate ;) :shock: :lol:
i notice Bowman aint here so maybe he is down Riley's practicing for the next time Marv 8-) :lol:

Blackpool mate..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Bow needs rizlas more than rileys to stand a chance 8-) :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:all will be revealed saturday mate ;) :shock: :lol:

Blackpool mate..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Bow needs rizlas more than rileys to stand a chance 8-) :ayatollah:

happy days, thats another 1 8-)
as for rizla more than riley's i thought you could only get rizla on 1 of our piss ups if you use the side door :lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 pm

GIMME THE KEYS YOU COCK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKERAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 pm

HMMMM :D

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:HMMMM :D

Well..............are you up for it 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Just got in from my weekly 5 aside runaround, I am in for Blackpool 100%. As for saturday night is it a night in Chepstow.
If it is a pool competition i will seek my revenge on Marvin ;)
Pm what is happening then gents :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 am

Marc wrote:

Hmmmmm

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:37 am

Count me in saddam.Can i bring my bike. :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 am

weza 65 wrote:Count me in saddam.Can i bring my bike. :D

Already had you down Wes mate......strict rules are no bikes/lycra :lol: :lol: :lol: although Lee did suggest a fancy dress night as cyclists/golf :shock: :o dont know if he already got a costume or what ;) :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:50 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

Hmmmmm

Nukes stop HMMMMMM HMMMMMM HMMMMMM and let us know if gonna join us.
will let you share with Marv and have brown towels ordered for your room ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:36 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

Hmmmmm

Sharing with Marv :o :shock: Hmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

Hmmmmm

Sharing with Marv :o :shock: Hmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Got your text mate no worries :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Darren would you like my deposit on Saturady mate or are you scared you might spend it so should i leave for another time. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:41 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Darren would you like my deposit on Saturady mate or are you scared you might spend it so should i leave for another time. :lol: :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lee i am collecting all the deposits any time from saturday upto before the game against Wolves. if i collect enough i might just book myself a late deal somewhere :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 pm

after last years escapades with Lees hand bag,im surprised he hasnt mentioned going in drag as fancy dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:12 pm

weza 65 wrote:after last years escapades with Lees hand bag,im surprised he hasnt mentioned going in drag as fancy dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your'e a wanker Wiggins :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
weza 65 wrote:after last years escapades with Lees hand bag,im surprised he hasnt mentioned going in drag as fancy dress. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fair play Wes almost spat my beer over the laptop then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i knew he was upto something when he suggested famcy dress ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:16 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

only when he wins sports personality ;) :D

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Where's that picture again Saddam of Bowman and handbags ;) ;) :ayatollah:

Sir Wesley Wiggins....I text Topcat...no reply :shock: .....He's middle class now see :evil: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Marc wrote:Where's that picture again Saddam of Bowman and handbags ;) ;) :ayatollah:

Sir Wesley Wiggins....I text Topcat...no reply :shock: .....He's middle class now see :evil: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

He knows better than mate to bring that back up :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Marc wrote:Where's that picture again Saddam of Bowman and handbags ;) ;) :ayatollah:

Not replied to me either Marc. Remember he is ust an Ally Cat :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Iv'e sent him a pm too with no reply :o

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Bowman got a bit of competition now with the bags ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Since he started living in Lisvane and knocking about with those hooray henrys....he's changed :shock: :shock:

Gone are the days of him on piss ups with us watering most of the flower pots in City Road. :cry: :cry:

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 pm

saddam wrote:Bowman got a bit of competition now with the bags ;)

CLASS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: