Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Spam are at it again!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 pm

The last time West Ham where promoted, I think they lasted two seasons, and then they were relagated, the point I'm making, is that they bought any player for any price, and on big contracts, the consenqueces being that after relagation, these players did not want to play in the second tier, I think they had to get rid of about ten players at a loss on thier original transfer, this sent them on a downward spiral, resulting in courting administration, and finaly being taken over by Sullivan and Gold at a bail out cost of 100 Mill. I can see this happening again, especialy paying 10 mill for Javis, some clubs never learn, and I would have no sympathy for them what so ever.

Opinions please.

Re: West Spam are at it again!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

You have to speculate to accumulate :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Marc in most cases you'r right, but they did that in January, and caused mayham in the first team, and lost thier next match 5-1, personnaly I,m not bothered, I'm only bothered by the effect it has on transfer fees for the not so well off clubs.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:49 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Marc in most cases you'r right, but they did that in January, and caused mayham in the first team, and lost thier next match 5-1, personnaly I,m not bothered, I'm only bothered by the effect it has on transfer fees for the not so well off clubs.

Hear where you coming from :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...couldn't give a toss about WH..as you say...... :ayatollah:

I think they need to throw everything they can financially at the team as they really need to stay in the Prem, especially with their "new" ground on the horizon :lol: :lol: