Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has Turner?

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Got much quicker?

Last night he seemed to beat Mackail-Smith near to every ball, covering across for both full-backs.

Looking in good shape.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Has Turner?

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:42 pm

hywel wrote:Got much quicker?

Last night he seemed to beat Mackail-Smith near to every ball, covering across for both full-backs.

Looking in good shape.

i thought that against huddersfield also... there was one occasion where he covered across the pitch to left back and got there infront of that winger... to be fair though he was coming across like a steam train and the winger probably thought bollocks to that!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Looking in good shape.

he definitely looks A LOT trimmer. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm

To me it looked as if he has shed a few pounds over the summer. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:To me it looked as if he has shed a few pounds over the summer. :ayatollah:

think your right mate,

im pretty sure i read somewhere that malky gave the players strict instructions over the summer to follow a particular routine... wasnt it only darcy who came back completly out of shape, hense the fact he is being allowed to move??

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

Looking in good shape.

i thought that against huddersfield also... there was one occasion where he covered across the pitch to left back and got there infront of that winger... to be fair though he was coming across like a steam train and the winger probably thought bollocks to that!

I would :oops: