Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Parking for Bristol

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 pm

A few of us going up by car to trashton on Saturday.. any recomendations on where to park? :ayatollah:

Re: Parking for Bristol

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 pm

MikeyBluebird wrote:A few of us going up by car to trashton on Saturday.. any recomendations on where to park? :ayatollah:

chepstow

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm based her I would suggest park near redcliffe Hill as all the train lot will be put in a pub there and come down with us.
the pub is the coloseum.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:12 pm

MikeyBluebird wrote:A few of us going up by car to trashton on Saturday.. any recomendations on where to park? :ayatollah:

I was wondering this too. Never been there by car before.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 pm

NickPenarth wrote:

When I went there by car in 2001, we went in under the Clifton suspension bridge and parked by a car dealership (BMW, I think). It was quite a naughty night (it featured briefly on a BBC documentary), but we got in and out without any problems whatsoever and parked for free.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
NickPenarth wrote:

When I went there by car in 2001, we went in under the Clifton suspension bridge and parked by a car dealership (BMW, I think). It was quite a naughty night (it featured briefly on a BBC documentary), but we got in and out without any problems whatsoever and parked for free.

That whole area is double yellow lines now fella.it seems Bristol council employed the Wizzard of Oz team to paint most of the area around are ground a couple years ago!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
NickPenarth wrote:

That whole area is double yellow lines now fella.it seems Bristol council employed the Wizzard of Oz team to paint most of the area around are ground a couple years ago!

I'm on a bus this time with my son in tow. Thanks for the heads up, though. Councils are full of the same petty, small minded types the world over, it seems.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Billy Wizz wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
NickPenarth wrote:

I'm on a bus this time with my son in tow. Thanks for the heads up, though. Councils are full of the same petty, small minded types the world over, it seems.

Parking in Neath is a nightmare, never mind anywhere else! :o :o

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Billy Wizz wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
NickPenarth wrote:

Parking in Neath is a nightmare, never mind anywhere else! :o :o

True. Not many shops left to park for, these days, though!

:lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm

When I went there by car in 2001, we went in under the Clifton suspension bridge and parked by a car dealership (BMW, I think). It was quite a naughty night (it featured briefly on a BBC documentary), but we got in and out without any problems whatsoever and parked for free.[/quote]
That whole area is double yellow lines now fella.it seems Bristol council employed the Wizzard of Oz team to paint most of the area around are ground a couple years ago![/quote]

I'm on a bus this time with my son in tow. Thanks for the heads up, though. Councils are full of the same petty, small minded types the world over, it seems.[/quote]

Parking in Neath is a nightmare, never mind anywhere else! :o :o[/quote]

True. Not many shops left to park for, these days, though!

:lol:[/quote]

I only want to park when I go drinking though! :o :shock: