Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"JACKS"

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 pm

I was reading in my football magazine a few days ago an article by every club in the premiere league, one fan per club. The fans were asked to pick out the best and worst points about they're club's. When it came to Swansea I was expecting a complete idiot, as they normally are...but I was wrong...it was a sensible jack! :idea: (and apparently there are a few!) When asked what Swansea City's worst point was he replied: "Our obsession with Cardiff City." BLOODY FINALLY!
After reading this I went onto the Swansea City Forum, Banter Groups Online and The Swansea FaceBook pages, they're so obsessed...it's like a joke! Thank god there's some sensible ones!

Re: "JACKS"

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 pm

gwbluearmy! wrote:I was reading in my football magazine a few days ago an article by every club in the premiere league, one fan per club. The fans were asked to pick out the best and worst points about they're club's. When it came to Swansea I was expecting a complete idiot, as they normally are...but I was wrong...it was a sensible jack! :idea: (and apparently there are a few!) When asked what Swansea City's worst point was he replied: "Our obsession with Cardiff City." BLOODY FINALLY!
After reading this I went onto the Swansea City Forum, Banter Groups Online and The Swansea FaceBook pages, they're so obsessed...it's like a joke! Thank god there's some sensible ones!

not as obsessed as you clearly seem to be with them :roll:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 pm

gwbluearmy! wrote:I was reading in my football magazine a few days ago an article by every club in the premiere league, one fan per club. The fans were asked to pick out the best and worst points about they're club's. When it came to Swansea I was expecting a complete idiot, as they normally are...but I was wrong...it was a sensible jack! :idea: (and apparently there are a few!) When asked what Swansea City's worst point was he replied: "Our obsession with Cardiff City." BLOODY FINALLY!

It's a mutual thing, don't worry about it and you'll be much happier :thumbright: 4 threads on this page about us, not one of them started by a Swans fan? Just the same as Cardiff threads pop up on our message boards... Sh*t happens eh?

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 pm

You f*cking ideot,the reason we are in here is to piss you off.
Lets face it you are our nearest and most dislked club in our eyes and to see you strugle and rant on about how unfair it is that you are the capitol yet we have the top club in wales is just great.
When sam the goat hearder was talking all his shit and telling you that you were the barcelona if wales?????we were shit and strugling and you were all over jack army .net.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:16 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You f*cking ideot,the reason we are in here is to piss you off.
Lets face it you are our nearest and most dislked club in our eyes and to see you strugle and rant on about how unfair it is that you are the capitol yet we have the top club in wales is just great.
When sam the goat hearder was talking all his shit and telling you that you were the barcelona if wales?????we were shit and strugling and you were all over jack army .net.

I'm sorry.....what?

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:16 pm

:roll:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:21 pm

How ironic :o

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You f*cking ideot,the reason we are in here is to piss you off.

Haven't you realised it by now? we are the biggest team in Wales ffs....... :lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

Haven't you realised it by now? we are the biggest team in Wales ffs....... :lol:

He can't even spell biggest!

SLad69 is so dumb he tripped over his wireless broadband. He even studied for a blood test.......

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Atleast the honest ones are admitting it. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Yes, they're obsessed with us but too many of our fans are obsessed with them.

I don't care about the Jacks, I'm more concerned about Cardiff City.

Maybe if we get to the Premier League and finish 1st to them 2nd.. Maybe then we can give them shit :lol: