Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why are we worrying?

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:29 pm

There appears to be a little bit of disquiet on here re our last two performances.

I agree that they have not been the best but let me offer this point of view:

a) From 2 games we hit the 2nd best outcome - (4 pts from 6).
b) We have not conceded anything
c) We have hit this level when not playing as good as expected - So imagine what we will be like when we hit form....

Im going to nail my colours to the mask. I fully expect us to go up as Champions this year.

Re: Why are we worrying?

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:There appears to be a little bit of disquiet on here re our last two performances.

c) We have hit this level when not playing as good as expected - So imagine what we will be like when we hit form....

Im going to nail my colours to the mask. I fully expect us to go up as Champions this year.

How do you know that we are not playing at our best and that a last gasp win against a newly promoted side at home and a fortunate point away is the best we're going to get? Hope I'm wrong but think sides have taken over us this year! :cry:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Bob Bank Blues wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:There appears to be a little bit of disquiet on here re our last two performances.

How do you know that we are not playing at our best and that a last gasp win against a newly promoted side at home and a fortunate point away is the best we're going to get? Hope I'm wrong but think sides have taken over us this year! :cry:

Jesus wept :banghead:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 pm

I think the team are still finding their feet.

With the mix we have this season I do really feel that we will be strong contenders for automatic promotion - as supporters we have to get 100% behind them - we do our job, let them do theirs!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 pm

wow. that post was negative even by this places' standard :roll:

by all accounts the point last night was deserved not fortunate. ok we were lucky to win last week, but huddersfield will have a good season this year, and had a good result themselves last night.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Bob Bank Blues. I'd like to think I have some idea as I was sat just behind the goal line - as a photographer ;)

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Bob Bank Blues. I'd like to think I have some idea as I was sat just behind the goal line - as a photographer ;)

Just giving my apparent 'negative' but i think more like 'honest' opinion. A lot of sides have bought very well this summer. Again there's nobody who wishes I'm wrong more than me but we appear on paper and on the pitch very average.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 pm

I think the concerns stem not just from the opening three 3 games but from being piss poor since January.

Malky has been given the magic beans to aquire a fantastic squad this summer, but then not changed a thing tactically. A rigid midfield bypassed by hoofball to an isolated lone striker. Meh.

Im happy with last nights point, not many teams will go to Brighton and get all 3, but last Fridays performance left me concerned about Malkys tactics at home. Needs to change it.
Last edited by Mario Polotelli on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Well we have started like a house on fire the last few seasons, and what did that get us at the end of it...failiure in 1 way or another....

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Bob Bank Blues wrote:

With every positive comes floods of negatives. No wonder I hardly post on here, full of miserable cunts and shit fake 71 year olds.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote: No wonder I hardly post on here, full of miserable cunts and shit fake 71 year olds.

Hes the reason I come on here. :lol: