Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

have we been sussed allready

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 pm

biggest point for me from watching our first 2 games....both huddersfield and brighton seemed to allow hudson and turner as much of the ball as they wanted....this i believe as they new our cbs could not hurt them with there passing ...but as soon as whitts or mutch came back to get the ball off hudds or turner they were quickly closed down... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: have we been sussed allready

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Agreed, but Malky could still have a trick up his sleeve. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Agreed, but Malky could still have a trick up his sleeve. :ayatollah:

What if he has a vest on? :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:06 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Agreed, but Malky could still have a trick up his sleeve. :ayatollah:

What if he has a vest on? :ayatollah:

Then we're fooked. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 pm

who you thinking of ...paul danniels :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Sussed already. After two league games?
:lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 pm

well you only have to look how west ham did it to us in the play offs and now huddersfield and brighton have done it ......might only be 2 games now but i bet brizzle does it on saturday and wolves on sunday and so on and so on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 pm

:oops:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Every team does there homework, but i am sure MM will sort it out ;)

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:well you only have to look how west ham did it to us in the play offs and now huddersfield and brighton have done it ......might only be 2 games now but i bet brizzle does it on saturday and wolves on sunday and so on and so on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Big difference this season.

Bellamy and Kim Bo.

these fellers are capable of getting past an opponent. Bellamy will need to be
double-marked when he hits form. Spaces will open up. All we really lacked
last season was that little bit of extra flair to get past the first defender. We
have addressed it. Early days yet, but Cardiff City will f*cking CANE sides with
this team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Relegation form - we r doomed :lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:biggest point for me from watching our first 2 games....both huddersfield and brighton seemed to allow hudson and turner as much of the ball as they wanted....this i believe as they new our cbs could not hurt them with there passing ...but as soon as whitts or mutch came back to get the ball off hudds or turner they were quickly closed down... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its not hard to suss us out, we are playing the same way as last season just with a couple of different players, we have a very squad but MM needs to have a plan B

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 pm

How can we be sussed if we havent featured one of the biggest keys to our game this season - Kim Bo ;)

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:How can we be sussed if we havent featured one of the biggest keys to our game this season - Kim Bo ;)

Wer the fk is he ?