Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can't help but feel....

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 pm

...that despite all Malky's new signings and the money he has spent we still lack both strength and speed up front. At the moment we are not a team that excites. Hopefully Kimbo will add a lot of attacking threat but we need an out and out goal-scorer like Maynard or Johnny Russell (Dundee Utd) and I would also like to see a big goal-scoring target man as a plan B. This looks to be one hell of a tough league this season and for me we are not yet a stand-out team. Would love to be proved wrong though. :ayatollah:

Re: Can't help but feel....

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 pm

moonboots wrote:...that despite all Malky's new signings and the money he has spent we still lack both strength and speed up front. At the moment we are not a team that excites. Hopefully Kimbo will add a lot of attacking threat but we need an out and out goal-scorer like Maynard or Johnny Russell (Dundee Utd) and I would also like to see a big goal-scoring target man as a plan B. This looks to be one hell of a tough league this season and for me we are not yet a stand-out team. Would love to be proved wrong though. :ayatollah:

we wont go up without new strikers,

kenny miller has left a huge hole he wont be replaced

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 am

9/10 days to go. im confident we will bring in a striker :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:
moonboots wrote:...that despite all Malky's new signings and the money he has spent we still lack both strength and speed up front. At the moment we are not a team that excites. Hopefully Kimbo will add a lot of attacking threat but we need an out and out goal-scorer like Maynard or Johnny Russell (Dundee Utd) and I would also like to see a big goal-scoring target man as a plan B. This looks to be one hell of a tough league this season and for me we are not yet a stand-out team. Would love to be proved wrong though. :ayatollah:

we wont go up without new strikers,

kenny miller has left a huge hole he wont be replaced

Have to say I disagree, I think Helgusson similar but better than Miller.