Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOU LOT DO MY HEADING!! (positive post)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 pm

you have no respect for other teams, your all blaming our players, eg. Cowie, helguson..but then none of you are admitting that maybe that Brighton are just as good as us, Brighton are a very good team with good players eg. Noone, smith. People coming to conclusions after the second game just piss me off, to many cocky city fans expecting Barcelona winning 3-0 every game..
Personally I am happy with 2 clean sheet in 2 games seem as last season we struggled to go a game not letting a goal in..but in MALKY WE TRUST :ayatollah:

Re: YOU LOT DO MY HEADING!! (positive post)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Totally f*cking agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:08 pm

ryanbluebird1 wrote:you have no respect for other teams, your all blaming our players, eg. Cowie, helguson..but then none of you are admitting that maybe that Brighton are just as good as us, Brighton are a very good team with good players eg. Noone, smith. People coming to conclusions after the second game just piss me off, to many cocky city fans expecting Barcelona winning 3-0 every game..
Personally I am happy with 2 clean sheet in 2 games seem as last season we struggled to go a game not letting a goal in..but in MALKY WE TRUST :ayatollah:

I certainly would have took 4 points before the games.
I expected 2 - 4 points, it's a tough league anyway.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:18 pm

ryanbluebird1 wrote:you have no respect for other teams, your all blaming our players, eg. Cowie, helguson..but then none of you are admitting that maybe that Brighton are just as good as us, Brighton are a very good team with good players eg. Noone, smith. People coming to conclusions after the second game just piss me off, to many cocky city fans expecting Barcelona winning 3-0 every game..

:ayatollah: top post, but got to say Malky got to come up with some new ideas cos it is the same as last year! (not being negative but just pointing out the obvious)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:21 pm

People need to go to games
Ok I've been to two but wake up n stop criticising

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:People need to go to games
Ok I've been to two but wake up n stop criticising

I tried waking up a few at the huddersfield game but they were in a deep sleep :old: :lol:

Two games in, all that matters is points.
I still feel we are in pre-season mode.... I feel we should have had more games

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:59 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:

:ayatollah: top post, but got to say Malky got to come up with some new ideas cos it is the same as last year! (not being negative but just pointing out the obvious)

it appears the same method of play cant deny that! but hopefully as time goes on city will gel and we will have plan b+c if needed! :D