Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malkys ran out of ideas!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 pm

He's simply taken us as far as he can because he only has one way to play football and it's not good enough at all!!!

Re: Malkys ran out of ideas!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 pm

shut up u absolute numbskull

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Ccfcjono wrote:He's simply taken us as far as he can because he only has one way to play football and it's not good enough at all!!!

:lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:51 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:shut up u absolute numbskull

pinching my sayings cuntie :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm

is this a joke??? :?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm

I bet there's a lot that will agree with my opinion..... I think :oops:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Ccfcjono wrote:I bet there's a lot that will agree with my opinion..... I think :oops:

Give it six games im and if we keep playing the same people with the same formations and results get worse im with you, untill then results are key and rite now we are doing what i expected :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ccfcjono wrote:I bet there's a lot that will agree with my opinion..... I think :oops:

i disagree mate.....

www.lemonparty.org

fekin 'ave it

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Good ol' JR wrote:

http://www.lemonparty.org

fekin 'ave it

Link saved to your favs i see :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Ccfcjono wrote:He's simply taken us as far as he can because he only has one way to play football and it's not good enough at all!!!

13th post and you come out with that..... Jog on FFS......

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Good ol' JR wrote:

http://www.lemonparty.org

fekin 'ave it

Perv :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm

What a load of bollox

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Give it six games im and if we keep playing the same people with the same formations and results get worse im with you, untill then results are key and rite now we are doing what i expected :ayatollah:

Exactly mate :ayatollah: totally agree!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Ccfcjono wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You dont totally agree at all, you said now........dickmunch1977 said 6 games :shock:

www.meatspin.com

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Ccfcjono wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You dont totally agree at all, you said now........dickmunch1977 said 6 games :shock:

http://www.meatspin.com[/quo
I'm sure I can agree with him if he doesnt get Good enough points

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm laughing my preverbial tits off here, ffs we are two games in. Give the manager as stubborn as he is to change tactics and listen to the fans. I am with 77 (Whom I seem to agree an awful lot with) on this, 5 games hes got. Results need to improve and I will stop short of this "In Malky we trust" plastic since 2008 nonsense saying but by f**k give the c**t some time ffs.

:old: :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:16 pm

This must be a wind up......yes????