Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamys Attitude tonight

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Very poor. Moaning everytime he missed or didn't receive a pass. Head down all the time and wouldn't acknowledge the away fans when he was subbed and we were cheering him to do the alloytolla

Re: Bellamys Attitude tonight

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Very poor. But he demands a lot and he ent reaching the level he wants to get at for hiself.
Frustrating as we never managed to get a foot hold on the game.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Give it six games he will be taking over the dressing room with team talks and tactics if MM plays the same people and same formations every time i can see it now :lol:
:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Give it six games he will be taking over the dressing room with team talks and tactics if MM plays the same people and same formations every time i can see it now :lol:
:ayatollah:

i agree, and why not.... he must be really frustrated with life in the champ as he should be ripping teams apart... but hes not getting the right pass maybe he should switch to the right side.. he looked quite good there for team gb and got around the defence plenty of times to get the cross in...

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Yes he was moaning but ffs he wasn't given the distribution that he was expecting

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Bellamy in moaning shocker :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Be the Manager by the end of the season is my prediction.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:54 pm

sometimes it seems he has no respect for the people in cardiff or the league he plays in, as he knows
hes better than this
I dont think he cares he just wnts to be home for family reasons

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Two games in and you already moaning about your saviour Craig Bellamy. As I said a month ago, getting him back, was the worse thing you could do. You needed to move on, develop the half decent football you played at periods last year, but Bellamy forces you to be predictable, and at this moment, you do no have the the quality of player to get the most out of Bellamy, who thrives around very good players.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Just a thought.............will City get the best out of Bellamy under Mackays system of playing,i only pose the question,as yet i have no opinion,i wonder if any on here have an opinion ??

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 am

He is a terrible influence. Great player but his attitude is shocking. I have had first hand knowledge of the young players in the Wales set up who say they prefer it when he isnt in the squad as he is too intense and doesnt tolerate any mistakes even if it is just keeppy uppy in training. Very intimidating character and bad for morale.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:25 am

He actually came over at the end and applauded all the fans
slating the guy already and hes only been here for 2 matches :roll: :roll:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:sometimes it seems he has no respect for the people in cardiff or the league he plays in, as he knows
hes better than this
I dont think he cares he just wnts to be home for family reasons

But is he better than this league.We all know he is a class player but he has been well marked so far and has not outshone anyone. :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am

Mark my words it will end in tears.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 am

He wasn't happy 100% of the time! Shock, horror, he's only human. He's achieved what he has in his career by being an individual that accepts nothing less than the best. He was undoubtedly just as annoyed with himself as others, we've all been like that. He's a Cardiff player so don't knock him after two games ffs... at least wait until three games have gone! :P :lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 am

Zabier wrote:He wasn't happy 100% of the time! Shock, horror, he's only human. He's achieved what he has in his career by being an individual that accepts nothing less than the best. He was undoubtedly just as annoyed with himself as others, we've all been like that. He's a Cardiff player so don't knock him after two games ffs... at least wait until three games have gone! :P :lol:

What has he achieved?

This is the problem, he has a diva like attitude as if he's been world player of the year or something. The highlight of his career being a bit part player at the worst Liverpool team in decades.

Shut up and play Bellamy.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:52 am

SwanseaSupremo wrote:
Zabier wrote:He wasn't happy 100% of the time! Shock, horror, he's only human. He's achieved what he has in his career by being an individual that accepts nothing less than the best. He was undoubtedly just as annoyed with himself as others, we've all been like that. He's a Cardiff player so don't knock him after two games ffs... at least wait until three games have gone! :P :lol:

What has he achieved?

This is the problem, he has a diva like attitude as if he's been world player of the year or something. The highlight of his career being a bit part player at the worst Liverpool team in decades.

actually id say the highlight of his career was captaining his country on numerous cases or smashing in that beauty against you lot couple of seasons back,i bet you still see that in your nightmares

Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 am

Probably sulking over not being made captain! Doesn't want to be treated as just another player :lol: I wasn't really that bothered about him coming back or not, but now he's here I do hope he shows a bit more enthusiasm as the season gos on. Maybe he just needs a rest! He's played a lot of games recently so maybe it would be a good idea to leave him out of the bristol game.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:24 am

SwanseaSupremo wrote:

What has he achieved?

What business is it of yours?

Bellamy is one of the best ever Welsh players. He is a born winner who will get the best out of those around him. He was the best GB player at the Olympics by a mile.

Bellers had an average game last night but he will come good.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:53 am

Bellamy is a class act, what I saw was that distribution was slow and without pace." Whits" playing too deep, and Cardiff playing more defensive. Bellamy`s style of play is played with pace and sometimes he looked frustrated with the lack of distribution. Bellamy is also a creator and needs more possession than what he was getting, on the other hand it was good point gained away from home.