Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Feckless

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Lack of goals passion and effort tonight. Il get a abused but we know the facts here. Investment does not mean results. I suspect the players are on too much money and are here for the pay packet.

Re: Feckless

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Lack of goals passion and effort tonight. Il get a abused but we know the facts here. Investment does not mean results. I suspect the players are on too much money and are here for the pay packet.

:roll:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 pm

You dont get outrageous posts towards you because you as much as you should because you are generally full of shite and we have become used to it. In regards to this post though, you can defo shove it up your arse....what a load of f*cking gash. Go and chase denise the menace around instead you old fart! :old: :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Lack of goals passion and effort tonight. Il get a abused but we know the facts here. Investment does not mean results. I suspect the players are on too much money and are here for the pay packet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"OOH LOOK AT ME, I'VE GOT A FAKE ACCOUNT. LETS TALK MORE BOLLOCKS

FUXK OFF TROLL

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:You dont get outrageous posts towards you because you as much as you should because you are generally full of shite and we have become used to it. In regards to this post though, you can defo shove it up your arse....what a load of f*cking gash. Go and chase denise the menace around instead you old fart! :old: :old:

Instead of moaning and having a go come up with a co structure rebuttal and il gladly debate with you. I'm not a moaner I'm a realist and we should be scoring more goals.