Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Tommy smith must think he's pele or something"

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 pm

just read tommy smith is reluctant to come here and is waiting 4 a london club to come in 4 him!u can't pick and choose in this day and age,so foook off we don't want u.we got all these strikers and only play 1 at a time.velikonja looked gud against newcastle but probably wont get a game for ages knowing mckay.start picking 2 up front at home!!!!

Re: "Tommy smith must think he's pele or something"

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Sometimes it may not be simple as that, it could be similar to a Bellamy situation, where his family are well and settled in London. There are more things important than football, but hope people respect his decision in the end.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:01 pm

If that's the case then let's hope another london club does come in for him! Who the fuk does he think we are? Something to make do with if he can't find anything else? Pffft fukin bench warmer, that's all he is.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:04 pm

where did you read that?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:04 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:Sometimes it may not be simple as that, it could be similar to a Bellamy situation, where his family are well and settled in London. There are more things important than football, but hope people respect his decision in the end.

Yeah, fair enough, or he could be another Jody Morris.......

:lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

JonCCFC wrote:where did you read that?

it's on cardiff city 24/7,say's deal put on hold as smith is reluctant to leave london.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

I'm sure we've been linked with him before and his move to us failed to materialise for similar reasons ...

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Get a grip you morons havent any of you got a young family?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

sir ninian wrote:just read tommy smith is reluctant to come here and is waiting 4 a london club to come in 4 him!u can't pick and choose in this day and age,so foook off we don't want u.we got all these strikers and only play 1 at a time.velikonja looked gud against newcastle but probably wont get a game for ages knowing mckay.start picking 2 up front at home!!!!

Of course he can choose.
I'm not sure what planet some of our fans are on sometimes. He has every right to wait and see what options he has. I doubt he will earn anymore money than he currently does, he may even earn less than at qpr.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

So cardiff aint a nice place to bring a young family up? If I was being offered 12-15-20 whatever grand a week, I'd move my kids to the north pole for that. London is a straight run up the m4, not exactly out of the way like. Anyway. If he's in to minds then maybe he's better off sitting on his arse and waiting for a super duper london club to come in for him. Don't fukin need him anyway.