Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today's echo pull-out really hits it home!!!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 pm

looking at todays echo pull-out really hit home just how great our clubs history is.1927 cup final,brian clark's goal v real madrid,monster crowds,robin friday signing and much more to smile about.friday night was shite,but despite changing our kit and meddling with our identity nobody can take our great clubs past away.we are so lucky to support such a great club.BLUEBIRDS..BLUEBIRDS..

Re: Today's echo pull-out really hits it home!!!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm

:lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Even man united don't compare. Liverpool can only dream of having our history !REDBIRDS!!!REDBIRDS!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 pm

waddle wrote::lol:

3 f.a cup finals,including winning it.european cup semi finalists,carling cup finalists.bit more than ur lot eh!!!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm

sir ninian wrote:

3 f.a cup finals,including winning it.european cup semi finalists,carling cup finalists.bit more than ur lot eh!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell you what you keep looking in the past , if its ok with you I'll enjoy the present and look forward to the future

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm

waddle wrote:
sir ninian wrote:

Tell you what you keep looking in the past , if its ok with you I'll enjoy the present and look forward to the future

Twaddle do what the fck u like doesn't concern us

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
sir ninian wrote:

Tell you what you keep looking in the past , if its ok with yo u I'll enjoy the present and look forward to the future

Twaddle do what the fck u like donti
concern us

Love your crap history nothing. Of consequence is there

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:38 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
sir ninian wrote:

Don't be a bitch al
You care so little you answered me twice :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm

But you can only have a history if you created one - which we have and scumsea are yet to better!!!

Keep trying :D :D :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:But you can only have a history if you created one - which we have and scumsea are yet to better!!!

What a daft statement every team has a history Macclesfield, Scunthorpe , barnet just because they didn't win a cup 85yrs ago doesn't make their history any less relevant
Like I said you enjoy your past good luck to you , just look further back than 50yrs and you'll be fine :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
sir ninian wrote:

Don't be a bitch al
You care so little you answered me twice :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 pm

waddle wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:But you can only have a history if you created one - which we have and scumsea are yet to better!!!

What a daft statement every team has a history Macclesfield, Scunthorpe , barnet just because they didn't win a cup 85yrs ago doesn't make their history any less relevant
Like I said you enjoy your past good luck to you , just look further back than 50yrs and you'll be fine :lol:

said twice as done on fone !! but going back to thread! psssssssssss offfffffffffff is that ok for you!!!! :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

said twice as done on fone !! but going back to thread! psssssssssss offfffffffffff is that ok for you!!!! :D

Don't blame your phone you lunatic it was 2 different posts !!!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 pm

waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

you havnt seen my fone, ifone it is not!!! lucky able to send anything with size my fingers compared to keyboard!!! so back to pc tonite :D as was saying why put crap response to a city related topic?? tolerate you in small doses but only when you give responses to legitimate threads not hyjack them with irrelivant response!!! oh by way not a lunatic thats the people i use to deal with before retiring!! :lol: now twaddle back to planet swans until you can be a constructive poster on (OUR) board!! :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Good to see a post on this :ayatollah: - i for one enjoyed looking back at our history,team photos,Robin Friday,phots etc..

The only let down for me was no photo's of that great team under Len Ashurst :( But good work SWEcho :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

you havnt seen my fone, ifone it is not!!! lucky able to send anything with size my fingers compared to keyboard!!! so back to pc tonite :D as was saying why put crap response to a city related topic?? tolerate you in small doses but only when you give responses to legitimate threads not hyjack them with irrelivant response!!! oh by way not a lunatic thats the people i use to deal with before retiring!! :lol: now twaddle back to planet swans until you can be a constructive poster on (OUR) board!! :lol:

i only put a smiley on originally then i was dragged into a confrontation !! ;)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 pm

waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

i only put a smiley on originally then i was dragged into a confrontation !! ;)

poor you! that will teach you to be on our board! did you know last season is now history for you? :D

Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:07 am

waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: