Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tv

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 am

According to daily mail we have aggreed with league deal to show city in malasia

Re: tv

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:18 am

pembroke allan wrote:According to daily mail we have aggreed with league deal to show city in malasia

Well done Vincent Tan :D :ayatollah:

tv deal

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 am

pembroke allan wrote:According to daily mail we have aggreed with league deal to show city in malasia

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:24 am

Can't find it online?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 am

The Huddresfield game was beamed to Malaysia live so I assume all home games will be.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 am

TheHangedMan wrote:The Huddresfield game was beamed to Malaysia live so I assume all home games will be.

Is that because it was on SKY so will be on their Fox Star network?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 am

dougblue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:The Huddresfield game was beamed to Malaysia live so I assume all home games will be.

Not sure to be honest doug, I was always under the assumption that all home games were being beamed back but that said I can't remember where I heard the information, it may just have been on this board. :?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 am

It was mentioned during the commentary (Sky) of the Huddersfield game.

:ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Can we get streams for all the home games now 'en? Not saying I'll need them as I have a ST but just incase I can't make a game or something..

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Been awaiting aproval by league discussed on here before. Pag77 mail part of vt vision.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:02 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
dougblue wrote:

Not sure to be honest doug, I was always under the assumption that all home games were being beamed back but that said I can't remember where I heard the information, it may just have been on this board. :?

Sounds optimistic from the posts below.
Have QPR done something similar considering their interest?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 pm

dougblue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
dougblue wrote:

Dont think so but Im sure its cause VT has a big involvement in the media over there

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
dougblue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
dougblue wrote:

Dont think so but Im sure its cause VT has a big involvement in the media over there

nothing to do with sky its vt & his share in tv station. Only we have got it so fsr. Ptemier clubs use collective bargaining. We can go slone as long as ee share monies btween champ clubs that was deal ppreviously. We are ahead of the game now.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 pm

"According to Daily Mail."

That's the problem.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm

MM mentioned games were getting beamed back in his post match interview Friday.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:MM mentioned games were getting beamed back in his post match interview Friday.

Fair enough then I believe it. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:MM mentioned games were getting beamed back in his post match interview Friday.

isnt that what the new tv gantry by the prem club is for? skys cameras were up in the ninian etc as usual, but there was a new set of tv cameras with the logo of cardiff city player on the front of the gantry...

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

isnt that what the new tv gantry by the prem club is for? skys cameras were up in the ninian etc as usual, but there was a new set of tv cameras with the logo of cardiff city player on the front of the gantry...

I believe so :ayatollah: also why the new posh advert things are infront of the bob bank :ayatollah:

Clever if worked well :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 pm

also tv pics were alot better of the game shown on the stadiums tvs! bettter cameras me thinks :D