Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Son Of Malky Tonight?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 am

Is Son Of Malky going to get the nod again tonight against brighton? Do you think he is the best choice with his engine and defensive work up and down away from home or should we go for it and have conway raiding down the wings?

Re: Son Of Malky Tonight?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 am

cant you just call him by his name ? :?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 am

cakey-8t7 wrote:Is Son Of Malky going to get the nod again tonight against brighton? Do you think he is the best choice with his engine and defensive work up and down away from home or should we go for it and have conway raiding down the wings?

:roll:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 am

Put £3,000 on him starting. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 pm

start with son of malky :lol: and if we are not scoring or winnining after 60 minitues conway on :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Idiot.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:31 pm

if you are on about cowie he is a great championship player and does alot of the grafting personally i think conway should be played on the left and bellamy up front/behind helg leaving the wide right position for cowie/kimbo :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Ballistic Blue wrote:if you are on about cowie he is a great championship player and does alot of the grafting personally i think conway should be played on the left and bellamy up front/behind helg leaving the wide right position for cowie/kimbo :ayatollah:

cowie isnt a wide player though. what he brings to a team will benefit us,over the course of a season, but he should be playing in the middle

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 pm

RFMH wrote:Idiot.

whats wrong? are you cowies real father?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:34 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:
RFMH wrote:Idiot.

whats wrong? are you cowies real father?

yuo do know his name then :roll:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Son of Malky indeed, hope he plays rather than Mutch though.

Not Mutch f*cking good.

:old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Ballistic Blue wrote:if you are on about cowie he is a great championship player and does alot of the grafting personally i think conway should be played on the left and bellamy up front/behind helg leaving the wide right position for cowie/kimbo :ayatollah:

Great response mate totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Son of Malky indeed, hope he plays rather than Mutch though.

Not Mutch f*cking good.

Jesus Wept. :evil:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Son of Malky indeed, hope he plays rather than Mutch though.

Not Mutch f*cking good.

Smoking Crack..... 1 game and you expect 11 MOM awards and to win 15-0.

Get a grip.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Not Mutch f*cking good.

plastic comment! Go and follow a side that play in plastic blue like man city :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

There are more Cardiff City plastic than Manchester City plastics that's for sure, they averaged 36k in the third tier we struggled to get 5k and now suddenly we sell 22k tickets a year? ffs the numbers are there to see.

Not Mutch f*cking good, is my opinion now f**k off and leave me be. :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:There are more Cardiff City plastic than Manchester City plastics that's for sure, they averaged 36k in the third tier we struggled to get 5k and now suddenly we sell 22k tickets a year? ffs the numbers are there to see.

clearly a bogus account :lol:

what a c**t, cant beleive people actually listen to you on here

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:There are more Cardiff City plastic than Manchester City plastics that's for sure, they averaged 36k in the third tier we struggled to get 5k and now suddenly we sell 22k tickets a year? ffs the numbers are there to see.

clearly a bogus account :lol:

what a c**t, cant beleive people actually listen to you on here

Sherlck Holmes is at it again :lol:

Hes funny as f**k, parody or not, love watching old Mr Davies cast his net :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 pm

parody.... hes not on stage at the edinburgh festival..... what kind of sad tw*t starts a parody account to gain fans on a message board? :?

actually, no point asking you :roll:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 pm

paulh_85 wrote:parody.... hes not on stage at the edinburgh festival..... what kind of sad tw*t starts a parody account to gain fans on a message board? :?

Are you a parody of the stereotypical c**t you find down the City nowadays?

The type that tells everyone to sit down then stands up for every attack as small as a forward pass? The c**t that fucks off 10 minutes before Half time and resurfaces 10 minutes after it ? The c**t that calls players by their numbers rather than their names? The c**t that looks at you like your lunatic when you sing? The c**t that screams for a foul or handball at every slightest opportunity? Finally are you a rat?

f*cking beyond the disrespect me and a few other older heads get on here at times. WE KEPT THIS CLUB GOING WHEN YOU PLASTICS COULDN'T BE BOTHERED.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:parody.... hes not on stage at the edinburgh festival..... what kind of sad tw*t starts a parody account to gain fans on a message board? :?

The type that tells everyone to sit down then stands up for every attack as small as a forward pass? The c**t that fucks off 10 minutes before Half time and resurfaces 10 minutes after it ? The c**t that calls players by their numbers rather than their names? The c**t that looks at you like your lunatic when you sing? The c**t that screams for a foul or handball at every slightest opportunity? Finally are you a rat?

f*cking beyond the disrespect me and a few other older heads get on here at times. WE KEPT THIS CLUB GOING WHEN YOU PLASTICS COULDN'T BE BOTHERED. Everything you said also pisses me off :lol: although i do ask for pens :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm

f*cking beyond the disrespect me and a few other older heads get on here at times. WE KEPT THIS CLUB GOING WHEN YOU PLASTICS COULDN'T BE BOTHERED.

you are full of shit you pathetic loser. probably some fat 20-something virgin whos live revolves around this place

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

you are full of shit you pathetic loser. probably some fat 20-something virgin whos live revolves around this place

Touched a nerve Mr Plastic? I'd be out shagging birds at your age not berating old men on the internet. :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:10 pm

except your not an old man are you :roll:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Son of Malky got us in the play offs :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:46 pm

to be fair cowie was class for watford when played behind graham, got double figures for assists and quite a few goals, since coming to cardiff, he has basically always played right so its difficult to judge, but id still rather see cowie start on the bench this saturday against brs city. even though he has played almost every game for us, i have yet to see anything game changing from him... my concern is he seems to lack the quality...

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Cowie always been played out of position. Apart from Peterbrough Away and Barnsley Home he was in the right position in Central Midfield. Hes a central player.
Has to be dropped Saturday.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Are You Bryn by any chance?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm

TBH Malky is the idiot, we have a perfectly good winger - Conway! It ain't rocket science.