Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kimbo...

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 pm

The new Ji Sung Park, wasn't Schwinkendorf the new Beckenbauer??? Lol :lol:

Re: Kimbo...

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 pm

The evidence was on show at the Olympics.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Karl wrote:The evidence was on show at the Olympics.

Lol, I don't doubt he'll be great (though I missed his games there). Just brought back memories :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 am

Natman Blue wrote:The new Ji Sung Park, wasn't Schwinkendorf the new Beckenbauer??? Lol :lol:

Schwinkendorf....by far the most tallest player on the pitch (except when we came up against Preston's Tepi Moilanen who i always thought looked like a giant! Schwinkendorf aerial ability was an absolute joke haha.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:22 am

The fellow Koreans were not impressed with his performances at the Olympics. Apart from his goal he was anonymous.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 am

Korean wrote:The fellow Koreans were not impressed with his performances at the Olympics. Apart from his goal he was anonymous.

That's whys he was in the team of the tournament stupid jack.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 am

Korean wrote:The fellow Koreans were not impressed with his performances at the Olympics. Apart from his goal he was anonymous.

:roll: Clearly you did not watch the olympics.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Another duplicate account