TopCat CCFC wrote:;) :ayatollah:

Shhhhhh, Just don't tell Stan!

Re: QPR

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 am

Natman Blue wrote:

To late :D

Na some decent players there who know what its like to win a championship. That experience is invaluable.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

To late :D

Na some decent players there who know what its like to win a championship. That experience is invaluable.

After the Weekend's showing you might need them to keep you in the prem ;)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

They would do no worse mate I tell ya :cry:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 am

Stan-QPR wrote:They would do no worse mate I tell ya :cry:

Stan, I don't think anyone expected that result on Saturday. Needless to say I was bouncing on the way home, but it was one of those days, didn't expect Michu to click the way he did straight away, Green was horribly wrong for the first goal too. The only thing that would worry me if I was a QPR fan was the way the heads dropped after the second goal. I can't see Mark Hughes tolerating that.

On the subject, another two players moving on who got you where you are? Too many changes over the past year to have a settled team right now in my opinion.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 am

scotsjack wrote:

Stan, I don't think anyone expected that result on Saturday. Needless to say I was bouncing on the way home, but it was one of those days, didn't expect Michu to click the way he did straight away, Green was horribly wrong for the first goal too. The only thing that would worry me if I was a QPR fan was the way the heads dropped after the second goal. I can't see Mark Hughes tolerating that.

On the subject, another two players moving on who got you where you are? Too many changes over the past year to have a settled team right now in my opinion.

I must admit mate Green was at fault for the first & of course 3 mins later Jamie Mackie missed for 4 yards out, you just can't miss them kind of chances but in fairness after I got home & saw replay you're keeper got down superbly, other 3 goals I can't blame the keeper at all he was left so exposed by his defence they were virtually one on ones.

The two lads leaving were great for us in the ccc but I honestly think we have better players now, actually I know we do.

Bad day at the office which we will have to rectify very quickly.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
scotsjack wrote:

I must admit mate Green was at fault for the first & of course 3 mins later Jamie Mackie missed for 4 yards out, you just can't miss them kind of chances but in fairness after I got home & saw replay you're keeper got down superbly, other 3 goals I can't blame the keeper at all he was left so exposed by his defence they were virtually one on ones.

The two lads leaving were great for us in the ccc but I honestly think we have better players now, actually I know we do.

Bad day at the office which we will have to rectify very quickly.

I still think there are three worse teams in there this season than both the Swans and QPR, as you said, a bad day at the office, and one of those where everything clicked for us.