Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why do Sky suck up to the Mancs so much?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Everton just scored, and good for them. Proper fans in my view. As soon as they had scored, the commentator started rattling on about 'there is nothing more dangerous than a Man United team who have just gone a goal down. Look out Everton' or words to that effect. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FFS every team tries harder when they have gone behind. Or am I missing something? ;)

Re: Why do Sky suck up to the Mancs so much?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm

099 sound system wrote:Everton just scored, and good for them. Proper fans in my view. As soon as they had scored, the commentator started rattling on about 'there is nothing more dangerous than a Man United team who have just gone a goal down. Look out Everton' or words to that effect. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FFS every team tries harder when they have gone behind. Or am I missing something? ;)

Commentators were like that with liverpool years ago until they went shit :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm

What would you prefer them to say?

"Well, Everton have just scored. We can all turn off our tvs now because we know that UTD won't score."

They're bound to say it. Manchester UTD have been at the top of football for two decades, why would you discount them at any time?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Theres only one team in Manchester

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Theres only one team in Manchester

Great username ;)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Theres only one team in Manchester

Great username ;)

I thought so :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Frantic wrote:What would you prefer them to say?

"Well, Everton have just scored. We can all turn off our tvs now because we know that UTD won't score."

They're bound to say it. Manchester UTD have been at the top of football for two decades, why would you discount them at any time?

FFS you are a really happy fucker aren't you? 8-) 8-) 8-)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh ffs this is a non point.

Commentator said the truth, what would he rather say "United never score late goals and will give up without a wimper". Fact of the matter is United turn the screw when they are 1 nil down and they did tonight but this time they weren't succesful.

Thread of the year.

:old:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Oh ffs this is a non point.

Commentator said the truth, what would he rather say "United never score late goals and will give up without a wimper". Fact of the matter is United turn the screw when they are 1 nil down and they did tonight but this time they weren't succesful.

Thread of the year.

Never a post more true!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Thread of the year.

oooh, you're sounding very close to a plastic manure fan in this thread, old man :old: :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 pm

099 sound system wrote:
Frantic wrote:What would you prefer them to say?

FFS you are a really happy fucker aren't you? 8-) 8-) 8-)

Rather rich coming from the OP that was raging about a topic which doesn't even matter.

P.S. I'm sure if you got to know me, you'd see I can be quite cheery! :D

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

Thread of the year.

oooh, you're sounding very close to a plastic manure fan in this thread, old man :old: :lol:

Oh quite the contrary Mr Liverpool fan, "Can't wait for carling cup final, I get to sees Liverpool play!!". I admire Man United, loved it when we played them in the league down here and in OT. A proper football club, like Man City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Everton. These are teams I would love Cardiff to play once again but by f**k I do not care for the premiership, cup games for me.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

Thread of the year.

Oh quite the contrary Mr Liverpool fan, "Can't wait for carling cup final, I get to sees Liverpool play!!". I admire Man United, loved it when we played them in the league down here and in OT. A proper football club, like Man City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Everton. These are teams I would love Cardiff to play once again but by f**k I do not care for the premiership, cup games for me.

:lol: you've bitten a bit there - perhaps there's something to the idea that you may have a soft spot for Manure :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 am

1948 is a closet Manc plastic.

"I love United, City, Everton, Arsenal, Spurs but BLOODY HATE THE PREMIERSHIP!" :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:32 am

OhhhGa wrote:1948 is a closet Manc plastic.

"I love United, City, Everton, Arsenal, Spurs but BLOODY HATE THE PREMIERSHIP!" :lol:

I also respect teams like Leeds, Forest, Coventry, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wolverhampton. As a child I remember the Huddersfield teams of the 50s which I rank as among the best in the English game. I f*cking hate plastics, of both the United and Cardiff variety but I respect a good team when I see one. :old:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:39 pm

I also respect teams like Leeds, Forest, Coventry, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wolverhampton. As a child I remember the Huddersfield teams of the 50s which I rank as among the best in the English game. I f*cking hate plastics, of both the United and Cardiff variety but I respect a good team when I see one. :old:

1948's Top 5 Hated Teams, go!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

1948's Top 5 Hated Teams, go!

Liverpool
Bristol City (You can always tell the real fans from the plastics as we all believe Bristol are our main rivals)
United
Swindon (A good rivalry shared with these cunts back in my day off course
Plastic FC Malaysian edition