Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scum are losing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:16 pm

:lol: :lol: f**k them and you plastic pretend mancs, yes we all know a few the overweight balding guy with gravy down his 1999 man utd top on a sunday, who spends his life in the bookies telling everyone about man utd but never ever been to watch them.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Scum are losing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Everton look a good bet for a top 6 finish mind.

Good header

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 pm

CantonJack wrote:Everton look a good bet for a top 6 finish mind.

Good header

To early yet i would say you know what its ike these teams raise there game plus its 1st of the season. Atleast football seasons back plus it beats talking about the jacks i mean look at the biggest post thread on this page bar one other thread TLG done and its about who swansea have signed ffs :oops:
:ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 pm

I don't mind United myself, read most of their top players autobiographies etc, gotta respect a club as successful as they have been!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Gavlar wrote:I don't mind United myself, read most of their top players autobiographies etc, gotta respect a club as successful as they have been!

That explains why you was always man utd in championship manager gav back in the day even on the spectrum you would be man utd while playing THE DOUBLE great days they was :lol:
:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Come on now Ian, Rochdale were my team!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Gavlar wrote:Come on now Ian, Rochdale were my team!

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Who cares about Everton and Manchester United ?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Who cares about Everton and Manchester United ?

Obviously you ,i like seeing them get beat and you must care because you dragged yourself in my thread to ask "who cares" :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Jacks aint playing are they?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Jacks aint playing are they?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Mogs wrote:Jacks aint playing are they?

No, i would rather talk about whats going on like tonights game or cardiff, than the thread about who the jacks are going to sign which seems to have the most posts in on the general page on the forum bar TLG thread, thats how football it is these days are own fans envy the jacks enough to post in thread after thread about them rather f*cking sad.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Hate those United kunts ,plenty on here that support them ;) it'll be nice in work tomorrow :D Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :crybaby: :crybaby:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:Hate those United kunts ,plenty on here that support them ;) it'll be nice in work tomorrow :D Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :crybaby: :crybaby:

The best is when you flick over to SSN and there supposed to be talking to utd fans before a game yet the ones who there talking to sound like cockneys,irish or welsh :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 pm

fuckers let me down for 80quid!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:04 pm

The people obsessed with hating are just as bad as the plastics.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 pm

I went to watch man utd for 2 seasons when city were not at home as my mate had 2 season tickets, as a football fan I enjoyed it, plus getting to watch Blackpool get relegated was good.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Karl wrote:The people obsessed with hating are just as bad as the plastics.

Your a prime example karl :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Karl wrote:The people obsessed with hating are just as bad as the plastics.

Your a prime example karl :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:59 am

Serves the platics right! Fed up of seeing Trafford United t shirts around Cardiff!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 am

Anarch0 wrote:Serves the platics right! Fed up of seeing Trafford United t shirts around Cardiff!

:ayatollah: Agreed i hate nothing more.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:14 am

I popped down my local last night, and normally I couldn't care less, but there were so many people down there oohing and ahhing every time Utd got the ball, I found myself rooting for Everton by half time. In fairness, I think a couple of them were holiday makers but still... F**k the lot of them!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 am

scotsjack wrote:I popped down my local last night, and normally I couldn't care less, but there were so many people down there oohing and ahhing every time Utd got the ball, I found myself rooting for Everton by half time. In fairness, I think a couple of them were holiday makers but still... F**k the lot of them!

I find the attitude of plastic supporters irritating. I'll never forget people having a go at me in school (in Cardiff) when i was growing up for supporting CCFC. When i went back at them for not supporting CCFC instead of Man Ure or Liverpool they would say 'Cardiff are shit not bothering with them'.

Living in Hampshire now after over 20 years in exile i still see similar behaviours from fans of United/scousepool etc.

Why people still follow Liverpool is beyond me. They are shit. Couldnt beat CCFC in 120 minutes last season and didnt score against the jacks. S Wales 2 Plastic fans 0...

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
scotsjack wrote:I popped down my local last night, and normally I couldn't care less, but there were so many people down there oohing and ahhing every time Utd got the ball, I found myself rooting for Everton by half time. In fairness, I think a couple of them were holiday makers but still... F**k the lot of them!

I find the attitude of plastic supporters irritating. I'll never forget people having a go at me in school (in Cardiff) when i was growing up for supporting CCFC. When i went back at them for not supporting CCFC instead of Man Ure or Liverpool they would say 'Cardiff are shit not bothering with them'.

Living in Hampshire now after over 20 years in exile i still see similar behaviours from fans of United/scousepool etc.

Why people still follow Liverpool is beyond me. They are shit. Couldnt beat CCFC in 120 minutes last season and didnt score against the jacks. S Wales 2 Plastic fans 0...

Growing up in Swansea, it was always Liverpool or Leeds down here, with me and a pocket of friends being ridiculed for following the Swans, very similar to what you described. Who's laughing now though eh? Certainly not the lads who followed Leeds.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 am

scotsjack wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Growing up in Swansea, it was always Liverpool or Leeds down here, with me and a pocket of friends being ridiculed for following the Swans, very similar to what you described. Who's laughing now though eh? Certainly not the lads who followed Leeds.

I'd love to see Liverpool do a Leeds and end up in the 3rd division. Both clubs are repulsive.