Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ALL THE LATEST NEWS ON OUR SUPPORT/TICKETS ETC "

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Brighton Away
Over 800 Cardiff fans travelling the long journey to Brighton tomorrow night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bristol C Away
Also as you all know everyone can make their own way to Bristol City, but those on the train, just let you know there has been a special train put on for you all on your return leaving approx 4pm from Bristol.
Over ' 1,500 ' tickets sold so far to Cardiff fans, still on sale. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Crystal Palace Away
No restrictions, but after last years problems with the drink, all coaches must be dry, top and bottom.
Palace away prices adult £26, OAP £16, Student/under 16 £15.

Wolves Home
No restrictions on Wolves fans coming to Cardiff on Sunday 2nd September, same will apply to Cardiff fans on the return game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Belgium Home
Belgium have sold their full allocation of 4,000 tickets for the Wales game.

Leeds Home
Expecting a 3pm kick off. City have asked for it to be.

Re: " OVER 800 FANS " Also

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Great for a mid - week and the distance Involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What's our allocation for Bristol Annis ???

I'm hearing that they selling out fast :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " OVER 800 FANS/ PLUS ALL THE LATEST.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Glad wolves will b no restrictions. That game is on my list for away games

Re: " OVER 800 FANS/ PLUS ALL THE LATEST. "

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Brighton Away
Over 800 Cardiff fans travelling the long journey to Brighton tomorrow night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bristol C Away
Also as you all know everyone can make their own way to Bristol City, but those on the train, just let you know there has been a special train put on for you all on your return leaving approx 4pm from Bristol.
Over ' 1,500 ' tickets sold so far to Cardiff fans, still on sale. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Crystal Palace Away
No restrictions, but after last years problems with the drink, all coaches must be dry, top and bottom.

Wolves Home
No restrictions on Wolves fans coming to Cardiff on Sunday 2nd September, same will apply to Cardiff fans on the return game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Belgium Home

Leeds Home
Expecting a 3pm kick off.City have asked for it to be.

Really looking forward to this, you going Annis ?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Very good for a midweek game across the country when a lot of people are still on holiday/working etc
1500 for Bristol is good also for a 1pm KO, just wish I could go :(

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Hopefully we'll reach the 2000 mark by saturday, can't see it though. I'd say about 1700-1800. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Leeds 3pm kick off!

NO CHANCE :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Shame about the special train back from Bristol.. As I'm not going back to Cardiff :lol:

Great tickets sales though. Delighted with that!

Hope Leeds is 3pm kick off :ayatollah:

Wolves away could be fun :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:05 pm

hi annis what about millwall info :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:08 pm

There is a train on the timetable for 15:57, which i assume is the one? thats the one i was going to book anyway

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Good support for tomorrow night excellent news,looking forward to it now, it`s going to be a good night for us in Brighton. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Good job I didnt bother with a return train ticket :lol: knew this would happen roll on Saturday!!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Thanks for the info Annis :ayatollah: Looking forward to all those games, starting tomorrow night. Onwards and upwards with the mighty Bluebirds, even if Ali does not say the 'B' word :shock: anymore (or at least not much)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Hopefully we'll reach the 2000 mark by saturday, can't see it though. I'd say about 1700-1800. :ayatollah:

I've still got a load to get tomorrow, plus others travelling with us have only just decided to go so will need to get theirs.

I wouldn't be surprised if we sell out there.

We bloody well should.No bubble, only local derby, short trip, good ground for atmosphere, reasonable chance of result, playing in Blue :D

If we get a result tomorrow then surely we'll sell the 2k

Can't wait.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Hopefully we'll reach the 2000 mark by saturday, can't see it though. I'd say about 1700-1800. :ayatollah:

I've still got a load to get tomorrow, plus others travelling with us have only just decided to go so will need to get theirs.

I wouldn't be surprised if we sell out there.

We bloody well should.No bubble, only local derby, short trip, good ground for atmosphere, reasonable chance of result, playing in Blue :D

If we get a result tomorrow then surely we'll sell the 2k

Can't wait.

Agreed. :D :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 pm

How the hell they gonna get us back fro trashton gate for that time train ffs

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Algarve top boy wrote:How the hell they gonna get us back fro trashton gate for that time train ffs

You do know it's a 1pm kick off?

Re: " OVER 800 FANS " Also

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Marc wrote:Great for a mid - week and the distance Involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What's our allocation for Bristol Annis ???

I'm hearing that they selling out fast :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

1800 Maarv :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Hope you have got yours mate ;)

Re: " ALL THE LATEST NEWS ON OUR SUPPORT/TICKETS ETC "

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 pm

850 or so at Brighton.

Can't wait for Bristol. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:42 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Brighton Away

Bristol C Away

Crystal Palace Away

Wolves Home

Belgium Home

Leeds Home
Expecting a 3pm kick off.City have asked for it to be.

Really looking forward to this, you going Annis ?

Yes and saw you there :lol: :bluebird:

Great away support for a night game by Cardiff fans :bluebird: :bluebird: