Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE KICK OFF AT CCS & £5 ENTRANCE

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 07,00.html :ayatollah:

Cardiff City's Development Squad take on Brighton & Hove Albion at Cardiff City Stadium on Wednesday evening (kick-off 7pm).

City supporters are encouraged to come along and support our emerging talent, playing as they are in their first competitive League fixture set up under the EPPP. Admission is just £5 for adults with concessions (under 16 and over 60s) admitted free of charge.

Admission to the Stadium will be via Gate 10 only for seating area in the Grandstand. Supporter refreshments will be available to purchase on the evening.

Young professionals Jesse Darko, Kevin Sainte-Luce, Deji Oshilaja and Ben Nugent are expected to feature, as are final year apprentices Theo Wharton and Tommy O'Sullivan. First-teamer Kadeem Harris could well play as he continues to search for first-team fitness, while other members of Malky Mackay's first team squad could be involved.

Re: DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE KICK OFF AT CCS & £5 ENTRANCE

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Personally I think its a cheek asking season ticket holders a £5 to watch our kids, they should be enticing us down there, I rem watching quality Spurs and Arsenal reserve teams play City at Ninian Park for Free, showing us some appreciation and us giving our reserves a bonus having fans there.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Personally I think its a cheek asking season ticket holders a £5 to watch our kids, they should be enticing us down there, I rem watching quality Spurs and Arsenal reserve teams play City at Ninian Park for Free, showing us some appreciation and us giving our reserves a bonus having fans there.

Totally agree its a joke charging for a reserve/development team game. This at a time when the club needs good PR, is pretty poor in my opinion. Could easily have been free for season ticket holders.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:30 pm

I think its worth it - not much more than the price of a pint.

Lets go down and support the boys!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Personally I think its a cheek asking season ticket holders a £5 to watch our kids, they should be enticing us down there, I rem watching quality Spurs and Arsenal reserve teams play City at Ninian Park for Free, showing us some appreciation and us giving our reserves a bonus having fans there.

Agree I used to go down Ninian and get in free with my season ticket card.
£5 is just to much.

£2, £3 max

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:16 am

wasnt it £3 to watch the youth in f.a. cup?.....£5 is to much in my opinion. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 am

krabb wrote:

wasnt it £3 to watch the youth in f.a. cup?.....£5 is to much in my opinion. :ayatollah:

Yes it was Kevin.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 am

Man City are letting their fans go in for free, even non ST holders

5 pound for non ST holder
3 pound for ST holder

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Cardiff have today decided to cut the prices for our season ticket holders etc.

DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE KICK OFF AT CCS
Posted on: Tue 21 Aug 2012

Cardiff City's Development Squad take on Brighton & Hove Albion at Cardiff City Stadium on Wednesday evening (kick-off 7pm).

City supporters are encouraged to come along and support our emerging talent, playing as they are in their first competitive League fixture set up under the EPPP. Admission is just £5 for adults with concessions (under 16 and over 60s) admitted free of charge. SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND AMBASSADORS ARE OFFERED SPECIAL DISCOUNTED ENTRY OF JUST £3 ON DISPLAY OF ID CARD.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Agree I used to go down Ninian and get in free with my season ticket card.
£5 is just to much.

£2, £3 max

They must have listened to me :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:44 pm

they should make a point in saying that all the money will be poured straight back into the youth system