Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea agree fee with Celtic for....

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:43 am

Ki's ok, didnt really set the SPL alight and that says it all to me.

think celtic will be rubbing their hands together at the money the jacks are willing to pay for him.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am

£6 Million pound for a player....Oh well another day in the life of Swansea City F.C ;)
You lower league Redbirds or whatever your called these days can just keep dreaming of the big time :cry:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:£6 Million pound for a player....Oh well another day in the life of Swansea City F.C ;)
You lower league Redbirds or whatever your called these days can just keep dreaming of the big time :cry:

Grow up, there's a good monkey

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Korean wrote:Two unbelievable players. I think you will have a great chance of a high finish with those two on board. Ki just sits in front of the defence and pings passes everywhere, you have quick wingers and a striker that plays off the shoulder so this is a match made in heaven for ki.

:blah5:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 pm

has he actually signed for them???? :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Korean wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
SCFC wrote:I like how you can't except the truth so just assume he's someone on a wind up.

He is echoing the thoughts of every South Korean football fan, on the South Korean football forums regarding Ki and Kim :lol:

Missing the point I'm afraid. Yes I couldn't care less about the theme of our Korean is better than yours, but ten main point is not getting involved with the wum that is roath or Korean or whatever he's now morphed in to :ayatollah:

carpe you noticed aswell because we had bo 1st, if they get whats is name hes better! makes you laugh as if we give a fook !!! :lol:

Ki won Asian young player of the year. It's actually official, not an opinion.

Bo is just a decent young player. Ki is a superstar.

Superstar ??!! Moving from Celtic to the Good Ship Turmoil ???? Only saying mun !!!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Is this the same club in turmoil that is currently joint top of the Premier league?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:36 pm

SwanseaSupremo wrote:Is this the same club in turmoil that is currently joint top of the Premier league?

for how long??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Dont know, nobody does, but currently Swansea are top.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.... Sigh

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 pm

SwanseaSupremo wrote:Dont know, nobody does, but currently Swansea are top.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.... Sigh

such a usless point then! who on here gives a fck anyway! :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Why is that a useless point?

Who knows how long messi is going to be the worlds best player for? Who knows how long Spain are going to be world champs for? It takes nothing from the fact that they currently are... Which is why they receive accolades.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 pm

SwanseaSupremo wrote:Why is that a useless point?

Who knows how long messi is going to be the worlds best player for? Who knows how long Spain are going to be world champs for? It takes nothing from the fact that they currently are... Which is why they receive accolades.

and???????? this is cardiff city board nothing to do with swansea unless we talk about them, and as it is ccfc board we are entitled to do so! thats why its a usless point! :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:50 pm

\"Superstar ??!! Moving from Celtic to the Good Ship Turmoil ???? Only saying mun !!!\\\"

This wasn\'t referring to Swansea? You seem awfully confused...

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:53 pm

SwanseaSupremo wrote:\"Superstar ??!! Moving from Celtic to the Good Ship Turmoil ???? Only saying mun !!!\\\"

This wasn\'t referring to Swansea? You seem awfully confused...

##said we are entitled to talk about you as its a city board! ffs this site is overrun with delinquents from down the road i give up!!!! :roll:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 pm

But I havent said you arent allowed to talk about Swansea have I?

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:58 pm

SwanseaSupremo wrote:But I havent said you arent allowed to talk about Swansea have I?

subject closed for me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 am

Exactly.