Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea agree fee with Celtic for....

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Korean wrote:So how can you think it's a wind up?

for reasons just said !! :D did you not understand what was said????

I didn't. For a start it wasn't me that said it, I just confirmed it. Look on the link I provided, it's the south Korean football forum. It says everything there.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 pm

I like how you can't except the truth so just assume he's someone on a wind up.

He is echoing the thoughts of every South Korean football fan, on the South Korean football forums regarding Ki and Kim :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Korean wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I didn't. For a start it wasn't me that said it, I just confirmed it. Look on the link I provided, it's the south Korean football forum. It says everything there.

awww never mind as was said not interested in links, been there worn t shirt with roath! cant be assed to get into question & anser session with a jack so sorry on your own! happy with kimbo as for other player dont give fook if he is as good as messi not interested why should i be plays for celtic!!! anyway ce la vie!!! :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Korean wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

awww never mind as was said not interested in links, been there worn t shirt with roath! cant be assed to get into question & anser session with a jack so sorry on your own! happy with kimbo as for other player dont give fook if he is as good as messi not interested why should i be plays for celtic!!! anyway ce la vie!!! :lol:

So we have established I'm not winding you up then.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:04 pm

SCFC wrote:I like how you can't except the truth so just assume he's someone on a wind up.

He is echoing the thoughts of every South Korean football fan, on the South Korean football forums regarding Ki and Kim :lol:

Missing the point I'm afraid. Yes I couldn't care less about the theme of our Korean is better than yours, but ten main point is not getting involved with the wum that is roath or Korean or whatever he's now morphed in to :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
SCFC wrote:I like how you can't except the truth so just assume he's someone on a wind up.

Missing the point I'm afraid. Yes I couldn't care less about the theme of our Korean is better than yours, but ten main point is not getting involved with the wum that is roath or Korean or whatever he's now morphed in to :ayatollah:

He says making his 4th contribution to the thread so far.....

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

carpe you noticed aswell because we had bo 1st, if they get whats is name hes better! makes you laugh as if we give a fook !!! :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Korean wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

He says making his 4th contribution to the thread so far.....

Yep and none of them following up on your little link. That's my 5th. Getting the point yet?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Whoever would have thought there'd be a 'our Korean is better than your Korean' thread on here :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Korean wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Korean wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

So we have established I'm not winding you up then.

no idea as havnt read link! told you dont give a fook anyway!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:12 pm

I am based in Asia and have many acquaintances from S Korea. This Ki chap and also Park-Chu Young of Arsenal are their two stars. I ask them all about Kimbo and they say he is a good player who will do well in the Championship, but they are not sure his potential will stretch to that of a Prem player. Hopefully Malky can improve him further

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

carpe you noticed aswell because we had bo 1st, if they get whats is name hes better! makes you laugh as if we give a fook !!! :lol:

Ki won Asian young player of the year. It's actually official, not an opinion.

Bo is just a decent young player. Ki is a superstar.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Korean wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

so what about it????? :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:16 pm

ffs wrote:I am based in Asia and have many acquaintances from S Korea. This Ki chap and also Park-Chu Young of Arsenal are their two stars. I ask them all about Kimbo and they say he is a good player who will do well in the Championship, but they are not sure his potential will stretch to that of a Prem player. Hopefully Malky can improve him further

Indeed

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Even so - I don't see what the relevance is. o what if they have a better Korean player than us?! All that matters is that he helps us win promotion.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Korean wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

so what about it????? :lol:

Mate I love the way minds are made before either player has even played in the English league, prem or champ. I truly don't give a shit about the guy form Celtic and don't even know where he plays. Prolific goal scorer is he? Who cares. I care about how Kim gets on but I'll decide that as we go. I just find it funny that roath makes a comeback and thinks we won't notice!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 pm

carp the silly thing is he doesnt see it! told him several times dont give fck as doesnt play for us but he insists we look at link? very strange me thinks his english not good!!! :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 pm

ffs wrote:Even so - I don't see what the relevance is. o what if they have a better Korean player than us?! All that matters is that he helps us win promotion.

Exactly. A less talented player of any nationality or age can have more of an impact at a club than a so called superstar. So many factors kick in - team, tactics, how they settle etc etc.
As for the Koreans, hardly heard of the Celtic one and truly dont care how good or shit he turns out to be. Can't wait to see Kim tho :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Whoever would have thought there'd be a 'our Korean is better than your Korean' thread on here :lol:

there isnt! some korean seems to think we give a shiiite about someone who plays for celtic! :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:carp the silly thing is he doesnt see it! told him several times dont give fck as doesnt play for us but he insists we look at link? very strange me thinks his english not good!!! :lol:

Mate knowing him its a link to watching him live in his bedroom or some other dodgey activity. Don't get involved! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Swansea fans are super obessessed on this board.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:carp the silly thing is he doesnt see it! told him several times dont give fck as doesnt play for us but he insists we look at link? very strange me thinks his english not good!!! :lol:

Mate knowing him its a link to watching him live in his bedroom or some other dodgey activity. Don't get involved! :ayatollah:

nah just play along with him! but just noticed joined forum couple hours ago very strange mind you didnt know jacks had a fan in korea!! :D

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Swansea fans are super obessessed on this board.

i know its our board we are entitled to talk about anything/one :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Whoever would have thought there'd be a 'our Korean is better than your Korean' thread on here :lol:

there isnt! some korean seems to think we give a shiiite about someone who plays for celtic! :lol:

Where they are getting this "superstar" bit for ki i don,t know, i see him every week up here on stv, he does look a decent player but it,s hard to judge someone who is applying his trade against the likes of ross county, inverness, falkirk and motherwell week in and week out and in one of the weakest leagues in europe, in fact if the fee is correct, (£5 million) i think celtic have done some very good business, time will tell.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:58 am

cityone wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Where they are getting this "superstar" bit for ki i don,t know, i see him every week up here on stv, he does look a decent player but it,s hard to judge someone who is applying his trade against the likes of ross county, inverness, falkirk and motherwell week in and week out and in one of the weakest leagues in europe, in fact if the fee is correct, (£5 million) i think celtic have done some very good business, time will tell.

I'm an ESL teacher in South Korea (for those that doubt me because it is a first post go ahead and check my IP address). Having been here for 18 months (and with six more to go before returning home and watching the City again!) the perspective of Korean's about their players like Ki are different. Park is still the legend over here, even though he's moved from United to QPR whoever he plays for are regularly on cable network and the younger generations absolute love him. Ki is massive here, but very much a distant second/third to him as Lee is pretty big also. Regardless of his impact in the SPL, Celtic are also a regular fixture on tv over here. Their main players are Park, Lee (Bolton) and Ki. Our boy Kim is only just beginning to break ground because he has been playing in Japan and not here and more so because of his international recognition of late (prior to the Olympics). That said they have big, big hopes for him as i'm sure we all do.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 am

Cheers for the info Elyboy :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:09 am

ElyBlue85 wrote:
cityone wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I'm an ESL teacher in South Korea (for those that doubt me because it is a first post go ahead and check my IP address). Having been here for 18 months (and with six more to go before returning home and watching the City again!) the perspective of Korean's about their players like Ki are different. Park is still the legend over here, even though he's moved from United to QPR whoever he plays for are regularly on cable network and the younger generations absolute love him. Ki is massive here, but very much a distant second/third to him as Lee is pretty big also. Regardless of his impact in the SPL, Celtic are also a regular fixture on tv over here. Their main players are Park, Lee (Bolton) and Ki. Our boy Kim is only just beginning to break ground because he has been playing in Japan and not here and more so because of his international recognition of late (prior to the Olympics). That said they have big, big hopes for him as i'm sure we all do.

Thanks for the information, i,m not questioning their popularity over there, that is in no doubt, but strictly from a footballing point of view ki in my opinion, will be judged when he plays at a better standard of football, that also goes for kim bo when he comes to us.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 am

cityone wrote:
ElyBlue85 wrote:
cityone wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks for the information, i,m not questioning their popularity over there, that is in no doubt, but strictly from a footballing point of view ki in my opinion, will be judged when he plays at a better standard of football, that also goes for kim bo when he comes to us.

Agreed

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 am

Looks like we're about to spend over £10 million in the next couple of days on Ki and Pablo Hernandez :)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

Two unbelievable players. I think you will have a great chance of a high finish with those two on board. Ki just sits in front of the defence and pings passes everywhere, you have quick wingers and a striker that plays off the shoulder so this is a match made in heaven for ki.