Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea agree fee with Celtic for....

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Korean wrote:I find your ignorance quite alarming regarding south east Asia. For a start in terms of football there is o south east Asia. We are all very competitive with each other and someone from Japan for example would not be jumping for joy over ki as we wouldn't over Nakata. So it's just south Korea in terms of rating our players.

Secondly Bo is nothing more than a decent youngster. Ki is a superstar, arguably our biggest we have ever produced. It really is like comparing gago with messi, the difference in ability and popularity really is that great. Our two big young prospects are ki and lee Chung-yong.

Hello Roath Magic. Stopped sniffing your mothers gusset long enough to create a new username then. Freak of nature

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:34 pm

CityGent wrote:You've not mentioned my losing money on you a couple of times before have you? Well only the fifty times, but who's counting

So with that rationale, I'm not allowed to comment on anything SCFC related? Change the record mush. As far as i can see you're still one of the favourites to get relegated (highly doubtful), and we're one of the favourites to finally get promoted. These delusions of grandeur you seem to try and lord over us are exactly that - delusions

Things change constantly in football

Yeah well your passion for hating Swansea has always stood out amongst the others and your not shy when announcing your seasons bets.You've been mentally bookmarked and was always going to pulled up on them.Any tips this season *please say we're getting relegated :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Couldn't give a damN what you think I am. The mans comment stands for its self. Our south Korean fans post here....

http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/forums/korea.252/

Ask any one of them if they are equally rated they will have the same reaction, amazement.

Ki has won Asian player of the year and South Korean player of the year, he's only 23.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Merlin wrote:Kim Bo Kyung's international midfield buddy Ki Sung-Yeung!

They want a piece of Asia as well then? ;)

Why the f**k is this the head topic on a Cardiff City messageboard ?
For fucks sake, this a Cardiff City messageboard.
It's bad enough having those dirty six fingered cunts on here as it is, without our own fans adding to it.

I know I don't post that much on here but,
Let's keep the forum a Cardiff City Forum. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
CityGent wrote:You've not mentioned my losing money on you a couple of times before have you? Well only the fifty times, but who's counting

So with that rationale, I'm not allowed to comment on anything SCFC related? Change the record mush. As far as i can see you're still one of the favourites to get relegated (highly doubtful), and we're one of the favourites to finally get promoted. These delusions of grandeur you seem to try and lord over us are exactly that - delusions

Things change constantly in football

Yeah well your passion for hating Swansea has always stood out amongst the others and your not shy when announcing your seasons bets.You've been mentally bookmarked and was always going to pulled up on them.Any tips this season *please say we're getting relegated :lol:

Put it this way - You wouldn't get very good odds on our new Korean friend being Agent Dildo. That's a nailed on winner

:-D

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Korean wrote:Couldn't give a damN what you think I am. The mans comment stands for its self. Our south Korean fans post here....

Ask any one of them if they are equally rated they will have the same reaction, amazement.

Ki has won Asian player of the year and South Korean player of the year, he's only 23.

Wow everyone on there seems to hate us for signing him, would prefer him to go to the MLS :o

At least when we thought he was playing well in the olympics they were looking for much more from the young lad based on how he's performed before.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:01 pm

hywel wrote:
Korean wrote:Couldn't give a damN what you think I am. The mans comment stands for its self. Our south Korean fans post here....

Wow everyone on there seems to hate us for signing him, would prefer him to go to the MLS :o

At least when we thought he was playing well in the olympics they were looking for much more from the young lad based on how he's performed before.

Yes we wanted him to go to a club in a top division, even if it meant the mls. It is not good kudos to have players playing outside the countries top divisions. Many were very disappointed with him and his agent.

As for the Olympics, barring his goal he was invisible throughout.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:02 pm

burty wrote:

It's bad enough having those dirty six fingered cunts on here as it is, without our own fans adding to it.

Let's keep the forum a Cardiff City Forum. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good lord calm down fella , if it was down to you this site would have gone tits up long ago , what do you average about 3 posts a month , have a look at the views and comments a swansea related thread gets on here , we're keeping the place going mun

JACK ARMY

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Korean wrote:
hywel wrote:

Yes we wanted him to go to a club in a top division, even if it meant the mls. It is not good kudos to have players playing outside the countries top divisions. Many were very disappointed with him and his agent.

you really are a nutcase fair play dimi

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Would that be south east Asian player of the year !?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:12 pm

I couldn't agree more Waddle

As you said recently, Dimi The Fresh Prince of Bellend SERIOUSLY needs some medical attention and care

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:21 pm

waddle wrote:
Korean wrote:
hywel wrote:

you really are a nutcase fair play dimi

I'm unfamiliar with that sorry.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm

CityGent wrote:I couldn't agree more Waddle

As you said recently, Dimi The Fresh Prince of Bellend SERIOUSLY needs some medical attention and care

we had to agree on something eventually :D

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:33 pm

burty wrote:

I'm sorry I thought the relevance for two south Wales teams taking two of the most Talked about south Korean. Talents at the moment may have been obvious to the more intelligent as to why i posted it!

I didn't ask for the jacks to invade the thread.....However I knew they'd have a nibble ;-)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:39 pm

waddle wrote:
CityGent wrote:I couldn't agree more Waddle

we had to agree on something eventually :D

One thing welsh football fans can't argue about. Dimi being the saddest most certifiable Shitcunt on the Internet

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Merlin wrote:
burty wrote:

I'm sorry I thought the relevance for two south Wales teams taking two of the most Talked about south Korean. Talents at the moment may have been obvious to the more intelligent as to why i posted it!

I didn't ask for the jacks to invade the thread.....However I knew they'd have a nibble ;-)

Why do you think Bo is the star you portray him as. I've given you the link to our south Korean football forum. Read it.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Korean wrote:
Merlin wrote:
burty wrote:

Why do you think Bo is the star you portray him as. I've given you the link to our south Korean football forum. Read it.

Alright Chloe how's it going?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Korean wrote:
Merlin wrote:
burty wrote:

:lol: where do they think up their alto egos!!! :lol: they havnt signed him have they??

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Korean wrote:
Merlin wrote:
burty wrote:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Korean wrote:
hywel wrote:

dont talk crap how can you say korea prefer bo go to mls over championship mls is not even spl standard and if this other player is so great how come he played for celtic! and not premier? where was the other player in olympics nobody outside korea was interested in him or any other players! typical jack ! get some body best thing ever! even if nobody outside celtic new about him!!! :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 pm

korea sounds like roath in way he uses internet to get across things!!! :lol: :lol:

ps and why would a korean who obviously is a jack come on here???? :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm

What, so you think everyone of our forum was just joking then?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:korea sounds like roath in way he uses internet to get across things!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh it's roath alright! If it's not then its a clone so its the same result. Constant wind up posts totally jack biased and never answering a straight question. Whatever it is it won't have the same impact as it's a tired old road now. Boooorrring!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:korea sounds like roath in way he uses internet to get across things!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh it's roath alright! If it's not then its a clone so its the same result. Constant wind up posts totally jack biased and never answering a straight question. Whatever it is it won't have the same impact as it's a tired old road now. Boooorrring!

Wind up? I've given you a link to back exactly what I'm telling you.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Korean wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Korean wrote:
Merlin wrote:
burty wrote:

:smilebox:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Korean wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Oh I'm not interested in anything you have to say or any links. Sorry I forgot to mention that :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Korean wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

thats the point mate roaths trate! links to everything so we will just humour you as dont give fook what you have to say because you are a jack!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 pm

So how can you think it's a wind up?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 pm

god they are breading fast these jacks its another one on here! professor roath has been busy cloneing! :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Korean wrote:So how can you think it's a wind up?

for reasons just said !! :D did you not understand what was said????