Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HE must have one hell of a hangover this morning!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 am

Old Happy Day, god was he on one yesterday.

He was so wound up I could see his west ham shirt changing colour through the sweat of his posts :lol:

How he was able to see what he was typing is beyond me - well actually from his posts you can tell he couldn't see :D

Any way, morning Steve, how's your head - remember anything?

By the way Gwyn is spelt with a 'W', mind you at least from your post of his name we know what you were smashed on 'GYYN' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: HE must have one hell of a hangover this morning!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:12 am

Up bright and early thanks Arri !!

Hadn't had a drop - wish I had mind after reading some of tactics by some on here

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:41 am

Loon

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 am

Happy Day wrote:Up bright and early thanks Arri !!

Hadn't had a drop - wish I had mind after reading some of tactics by some on here

Well after yesterdays performance i certainly would,nt have admitted i was sober!!!!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 am

cityone wrote:

Well after yesterdays performance i certainly would,nt have admitted i was sober!!!!

Exactly, if those were the ramblings of a sober man, then he got bigger problems than we all think, I was wondering mind, coz he insits he don't drink anymore, he wouldn't be in denil would he. :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 am

BigGwynram wrote:
cityone wrote:

Exactly, if those were the ramblings of a sober man, then he got bigger problems than we all think, I was wondering mind, coz he insits he don't drink anymore, he wouldn't be in denil would he. :lol: :lol:

He's probably in DE-Thames :lol: :o

Ok coat and get..........................................