Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A FEW WORDS CROSS MY MIND TO DESCRIBE SAM HAMMAN...

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Clever of course
Crook?ofcourse he is
people go to jail for alot less, in regards to fraud,

he had the creek to belriend and betray die hard cardiff fans, with his ability to con and also give false implication of who he is and what he is really about,
Theirs a unique skill involved to trip mass numbers of people into a false sense of security.

He knows where he stands deep down in his own heart thats why he wouldnt attend the play off final, but he did meet a group of fans vast majority from this board in a blub, as he knowshis place is welcome within the circle.

Enjoyed his time here and he likes football , the fact he allegedly still follows cardiff city games on the radio doesn't mean he wouldn't watch the club go bankrupt and clearly heis willing to go that far for his own personal love.

that in my oppinion sums up amman,

call him what you like, conman, creek, greedy, passionate, inteligent, hot integrited, bus man,

lets be f**k i'm not being negative but regardless whether we make the premier league or not, within 36 years we will more likely than not end up like rangers, portsmouth, plymouth, etc etc.

the system is designed to crapple clubs and banifit fet cats, and unfortunately thats now the hush reality of football

Re: A FEW WORDS CROSS MY MIND TO DESCRIBE SAM HAMMAN...

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Clever of course
Crook?ofcourse he is
people go to jail for alot less, in regards to fraud,

he had the creek to belriend and betray die hard cardiff fans, with his ability to con and also give false implication of who he is and what he is really about,
Theirs a unique skill involved to trip mass numbers of people into a false sense of security.

He knows where he stands deep down in his own heart thats why he wouldnt attend the play off final, but he did meet a group of fans vast majority from this board in a blub, as he knowshis place is welcome within the circle.

Enjoyed his time here and he likes football , the fact he allegedly still follows cardiff city games on the radio doesn't mean he wouldn't watch the club go bankrupt and clearly heis willing to go that far for his own personal love.

that in my oppinion sums up amman,

call him what you like, conman, creek, greedy, passionate, inteligent, hot integrited, bus man,

lets be f**k i'm not being negative but regardless whether we make the premier league or not, within 36 years we will more likely than not end up like rangers, portsmouth, plymouth, etc etc.

the system is designed to crapple clubs and banifit fet cats, and unfortunately thats now the hush reality of football

Annis, any chance you could install spell checker on the forum???? :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Does the OP have any hard evidence that Sam is a crook (as you describe him). Making accusations, such as this, could cause you a lot of difficulty if someone were to take issue with it - from a legal perspective.

I work for a firm of Solicitors and I am also a Football League Photographer who provides images to both the Club and National Newspapers. I have known Sam for many years and I would not describe him as you have.

Sam may have made mistakes when he was in charge but no one else was prepared to take those risks - and lets not forget what part of the Football League we were in when he got involved. I think, by his own admission, he was naive. He made decisions based on what would please the supporters (i.e. promotion) and not what actually made financial sense. I dare say that some of these decisions have cost him a lot of money personally.

You might not like Sam. You might not like the fact that, in his negotiations with the club, he has already written off a large amount of money - but in my book that certainly does not make him a crook???

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Doubt the post will last long to worry about spelling.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:07 pm

i still say to this day without sam we would not be where we are now. done a lot of good work for cardiff city, there was no one else to take over this club, it was sam or bust, we had good times while sam was in charge. ok so now hes not in charge anymore,hes looking after himself :roll:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:24 pm

His names Hammam btw.....

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Who the hell is this Hamman bloke? :old:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 am

Why do you really believe he's the one pulling the strings on Langstone ?