Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OWLS TAKE 6,000!!!

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:26 pm

CantonJack wrote:Holy shit :shock:

Cant wait till you come down this year, I was there last time in 2010 when you brought at least 2500 and it was one hell of an atmosphere. What date is it this year? :ayatollah:

Sunday 1st or 2nd November :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:29 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

Cant wait till you come down this year, I was there last time in 2010 when you brought at least 2500 and it was one hell of an atmosphere. What date is it this year? :ayatollah:

Sunday 2nd December! You've had to many Bow's Lee! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:33 pm

sam salim wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

:oops: Thats what i meant mate :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:36 pm

sam salim wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

my birthday :o :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Look forward to celebrating Robert :D :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Look forward to celebrating Robert :D :ayatollah:
yes Lee looking forward to it :old: its not everyday you are 29 :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:Look forward to celebrating Robert :D :ayatollah:
yes Lee looking forward to it :old: its not everyday you are 29 :ayatollah:

I would have put you younger than Milly at about 25 mate :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:42 pm

See you all December 2nd ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://youtu.be/0Go_1owoDY0

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:44 pm

sam salim wrote:See you all December 2nd ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and behave ;)

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Got a lot of respect for wednesday fans ,always have
will personally applaud dave jones when you come here,cant see many others doing the same mind :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 pm

sam salim wrote:See you all December 2nd ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fantastic, What a site mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Did you read the first comment from the guy about his 9 year old who was crying because he thought the stand was collapsing

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Superb Support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Look forward to having a beer with you on Matchday Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:Sam fair play that is one hell of a following :ayatollah:

Dave Jones is your leader :ayatollah:

Nearly as much as Newcastle brought to us ;) ;) ;)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 pm

The thing that annoys me is when we first stepped up to the Championship and there was huge optimism and excitement with our fans and the chance to visit nice new stadium like Pride Park on our first game of the season, we could have easily taken 6,000 as well. Unfortunately, because we are Cardiff City, the police always made sure there were restrictions for us. I will never understand why Sheffield Wednesday are allowed to take 6,000 but we are restricted to only 2,000. Still, great support by Sheffield Wednesday, they should be a Premiership club.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Sam fair play mate awesome support and i will admit i am envious at the moment as our support is split to pieces with now little to no vocal support at all. Will see what we are like at BCFC on Saturday.
But 6000 Owls at Derby wow great stuff, we had 4000 at Reading last season and to be fair we was awesome as well that day. Loud as fook :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sam fair play mate awesome support and i will admit i am envious at the moment as our support is split to pieces with now little to no vocal support at all. Will see what we are like at BCFC on Saturday.
But 6000 Owls at Derby wow great stuff, we had 4000 at Reading last season and to be fair we was awesome as well that day. Loud as fook :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was there with Bomber,Bowman,Marv and Saddam if you remember! We went on the Duke of Clarence coach from Canton! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 pm

sam salim wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Sam fair play mate awesome support and i will admit i am envious at the moment as our support is split to pieces with now little to no vocal support at all. Will see what we are like at BCFC on Saturday.

I was there with Bomber,Bowman,Marv and Saddam if you remember! We went on the Duke of Clarence coach from Canton! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes you was :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 am

sam salim wrote:

You were mate, great day that :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I still chuckle at the Chlamydia chant :lol: :lol: