Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OWLS TAKE 6,000!!!

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Supporter's to opening day fixture at Derby's Pride Park! Im glad to be back in the Championship! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In Dave Jones We Trust! :ayatollah:

Owls 6,000 sell out away following Pride Park Derby 18-8-2012.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: OWLS TAKE 6,000!!!

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:13 pm

great to see you back in the division Excellent sport away from home and hope you sell out when you visit the bluebirds

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Superb Support Sam, good to hear from you. :ayatollah:

But in Dave Jones we dont trust. :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Looks about the same amount we've been taking there for the last 8 years to be fair ! :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:20 pm

i counted 4782 heads in that picture, are you sure it was 6.000 :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Superb Support Sam, good to hear from you. :ayatollah:

I knew that would get a reaction from you Annis! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Fantastic support mate, Wish we travelled in numbers like that.Dave Jones said how good the support was and he has never seen anything like it in all the years he has been in the game.He said Derby will need to check the stadium for cracks due to the noise.
Look forward to catching up when you come down mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 pm

sam salim wrote:

Twice in a week mate you have come from 2 goals down :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 pm

ninianblue wrote:i counted 4782 heads in that picture, are you sure it was 6.000 :lol: :ayatollah:

6,000 it was could'nt you hear us down in the valley's? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:26 pm

sam salim wrote:

Let's see how many you bring to us, prob not more than 1200 :roll:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:27 pm

I hope you bring those 6000 down to CCS, would make one hell of an atmosphere fair play :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Dave Jones's comment on Owls fans at Derby........“But the fans behind that goal sucked the ball in for Reda’s goal. They were absolutely magnificent and when they were bouncing away, I can tell you I have never seen anything like it. Never, ever.

“They will have to check the foundations in the stadium after that, it was incredible and I am so pleased for them that we got something from the game.” :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Mate they always sell out they have fantastic support wherever they go.Wish we had supporters like that.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 pm

frosty_x wrote:I hope you bring those 6000 down to CCS, would make one hell of an atmosphere fair play :lol: :ayatollah:

Unfortunately they will only get 2000 as it is a league game

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:30 pm

frosty_x wrote:I hope you bring those 6000 down to CCS, would make one hell of an atmosphere fair play :lol: :ayatollah:

We sold out the other year when you beat us 3-2 and made one Hell of a noise that day! You probabley was'nt there to witness it and we only allowed 3,200! ;)

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:30 pm

sam salim wrote:Dave Jones's comment on Owls fans at Derby........“But the fans behind that goal sucked the ball in for Reda’s goal. They were absolutely magnificent and when they were bouncing away, I can tell you I have never seen anything like it. Never, ever.

“They will have to check the foundations in the stadium after that, it was incredible and I am so pleased for them that we got something from the game.” :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
then the scouse tw*t run you all down behind your backs, more faces than big ben :D

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
sam salim wrote:

It's been changed to a sunday and i think we will still bring 2,000 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:Dave Jones's comment on Owls fans at Derby........“But the fans behind that goal sucked the ball in for Reda’s goal. They were absolutely magnificent and when they were bouncing away, I can tell you I have never seen anything like it. Never, ever.

then the scouse tw*t run you all down behind your backs, more faces than big ben :D

Baz just get me a gallon paid on for when i come down birthday boy! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:35 pm

sam salim wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Baz just get me a gallon paid on for when i come down birthday boy! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:39 pm

there not gonner bring 6000 to us.it was the first game of the season after being promoted and derbys only 30 miles from derby.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:42 pm

whoops derby to sheffield i mean lol

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:43 pm

skiprat wrote:there not gonner bring 6000 to us.it was the first game of the season after being promoted and derbys only 30 miles from derby.

We will never bring 6,000 to a league game because we are allowed that many ticket's! It ain't fookin rocket science is it??? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Utd would have ;)

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Best support ive seen come to cardiff. they were loud as f**k a couple of years ago and we pretty much sent them down that year

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Utd would have ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:52 pm

That's brilliant support. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:02 pm

I was fortunate to be sat directly next to Wednesday fans at the CCS. Even though we all but relegated them the noise and passion from their fans was superb. Best supporters I've seen at the CCS.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I was fortunate to be sat directly next to Wednesday fans at the CCS. Even though we all but relegated them the noise and passion from their fans was superb. Best supporters I've seen at the CCS.

Totally agree with you Gareth :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Sam fair play that is one hell of a following :ayatollah:

Dave Jones is your leader :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Holy shit :shock:

Cant wait till you come down this year, I was there last time in 2010 when you brought at least 2500 and it was one hell of an atmosphere. What date is it this year? :ayatollah: