Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Curfews for the youth

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I know this is an Adam Brown idea but it does have some substance. Time to put a curfew on the under 18s at night. Many are running riot in this City particularly the Somalians, we need to take action now as vandalism is becoming more and more prelevant. Back in my day the coppers would give us a f*cking slap if we messed around but its all PC bullshit not isn't it. The dock areas are f*cking no go areas nowadays and I know many of my generation who are scared to go out.

All under 18s MUST not be allowed out after 6pm unless they are accompanied by an responsible adult whereas no children should be allowed out after 10pm at all. It's time to put the GREAT back into GREAT BRITAIN.

:old: :old: :old:

Re: Curfews for the youth

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:33 pm

i think a good idea is to make the youngsters join the forces for 2 years. after leaving school, happens in other contries :roll:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:55 pm

The idea actually com from trails in places like Redruth: http://www.crp-news.com/htm/n20080828.663725.htm

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:57 pm

The first area to do it was Hamiltn in Scotland which was a big success: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1468194.stm

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:59 pm

I spent 6 months researching this idea before going public and believe it or not the main objectors were the police bearing in mind the police in the other areas trying the idea all hailed it as a success!!!!

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:41 pm

and make the cunts clean all the river banks, and fine anyone who drops fast food litter out of their cars (little toerags)f*cking £1000's

Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Angry Man wrote:I spent 6 months researching this idea before going public and believe it or not the main objectors were the police bearing in mind the police in the other areas trying the idea all hailed it as a success!!!!

As I've said before, the police have more important things to worry about than sending Wee Willie Winkle to bed at 9pm. And you wonder why they object? Crazy.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:01 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Angry Man wrote:I spent 6 months researching this idea before going public and believe it or not the main objectors were the police bearing in mind the police in the other areas trying the idea all hailed it as a success!!!!

As I've said before, the police have more important things to worry about than sending Wee Willie Winkle to bed at 9pm. And you wonder why they object? Crazy.

If you read the both report the police praised the schemes :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:08 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think a good idea is to make the youngsters join the forces for 2 years. after leaving school, happens in other contries :roll:

This is a great idea, whip the little arseholes into order at a young age. We have to many know it all cocky teen types running around the place and quite frankly running amok.

Boris, the police ought to do more this is why a curfew for under 18s would work. Anyway it is not like we are saying you have to be home at 6pm you just have to be accompanied by a parent between 6-10pm. Perfectly fair I think, we need to reclaim the streets.

:old:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I know this is an Adam Brown idea but it does have some substance. Time to put a curfew on the under 18s at night. Many are running riot in this City particularly the Somalians, we need to take action now as vandalism is becoming more and more prelevant. Back in my day the coppers would give us a f*cking slap if we messed around but its all PC bullshit not isn't it. The dock areas are f*cking no go areas nowadays and I know many of my generation who are scared to go out.

All under 18s MUST not be allowed out after 6pm unless they are accompanied by an responsible adult whereas no children should be allowed out after 10pm at all. It's time to put the GREAT back into GREAT BRITAIN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LEGEND!

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i think a good idea is to make the youngsters join the forces for 2 years. after leaving school, happens in other contries :roll:

This is a great idea, whip the little arseholes into order at a young age. We have to many know it all cocky teen types running around the place and quite frankly running amok.

Boris, the police ought to do more this is why a curfew for under 18s would work. Anyway it is not like we are saying you have to be home at 6pm you just have to be accompanied by a parent between 6-10pm. Perfectly fair I think, we need to reclaim the streets.

Completely agree, a couple of occasions I have been walking home at night to have a group of yobs looking to instigate a fight with me over nothing more than the fact I happen to be there. I've seen kids of 10 years old that carry knives or blades on them that they will use in a fight. The streets are a scary place nowadays :old:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 pm

frosty_x wrote:

Completely agree, a couple of occasions I have been walking home at night to have a group of yobs looking to instigate a fight with me over nothing more than the fact I happen to be there. I've seen kids of 10 years old that carry knives or blades on them that they will use in a fight. The streets are a scary place nowadays :old:

Here here pal, here f*cking here.

They are allowed to have a social life after 6pm but they must be accompanied by an adult on the streets at all times, most of the youth are scumbags it's not secret respect and morals went out of the window in schools under Blair. :old:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Come on now fellas havent they suffered enough ? i mean they get ID'd for mcdonalds now after certain time :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:50 pm

citybluechris wrote:Come on now fellas havent they suffered enough ? i mean they get ID'd for mcdonalds now after certain time :lol:

Probably a precaution to get their names before they start getting up to no good! :old:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:55 pm

:lol:

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I know this is an Adam Brown idea but it does have some substance. Time to put a curfew on the under 18s at night. Many are running riot in this City particularly the Somalians, we need to take action now as vandalism is becoming more and more prelevant. Back in my day the coppers would give us a f*cking slap if we messed around but its all PC bullshit not isn't it. The dock areas are f*cking no go areas nowadays and I know many of my generation who are scared to go out.

What about the elderly terrorising people with their zimmer frames :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:57 pm

frosty_x wrote:

Here here pal, here f*cking here.

They are allowed to have a social life after 6pm but they must be accompanied by an adult on the streets at all times, most of the youth are scumbags it's not secret respect and morals went out of the window in schools under Blair. :old:

the idea is great, but what stops them hanging around with someone over 18 and hitting the streets??

if they choose not to get a job or go onto further education then national service should be put on them...

theres no discipline these days... little fuckers are cheeky disrispectful sods.

f**k i remember being a little bugger and up to mischieve but that was just knocking on doors and running away etc.. one guy caught me once and dragged me across the road and slammed my head into my mates... i never knocked his door again. but it didnt do me any harm... taught me a lesson..

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Comical thread fair play.

"I LIVE IN FEAR OF CHILDREN!!!!"

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Comical thread fair play.

maybe doesnt apply to many of us on here, but unfortunately alot of members of the public do! including the elderly..

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Comical thread fair play.

maybe doesnt apply to many of us on here, but unfortunately alot of members of the public do! including the elderly..

Nothing new about it though; some young people are ignorant pricks as are some adults. Always has been that way.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:09 pm

The accompanied adult would either have to be over 30 years old or a parent (Although most parents are under 18 in most parts of Cardiff particularly Fairwater).

Boris, tell me one reason why it is not responsible to put a curfew of 6pm on all of the youth? Can't wait for this "We need to go to yoof clubs and stuff", that is f*cking comical.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:The accompanied adult would either have to be over 30 years old or a parent (Although most parents are under 18 in most parts of Cardiff particularly Fairwater).

Boris, tell me one reason why it is not responsible to put a curfew of 6pm on all of the youth? Can't wait for this "We need to go to yoof clubs and stuff", that is f*cking comical.

My main concern would be practicality. Difficult to enforce, waste of police time, and so on. Furthermore most people would ignore it as there's barely any rozzers on the streets anymore.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:The accompanied adult would either have to be over 30 years old or a parent (Although most parents are under 18 in most parts of Cardiff particularly Fairwater).

My main concern would be practicality. Difficult to enforce, waste of police time, and so on. Furthermore most people would ignore it as there's barely any rozzers on the streets anymore.

Easy to enforce, if the scumbags who are out unaccompanied after 6pm live in a house supported by benefits then said benefits would be halved to the parents, they will soon wise up sharpish. If not then they should be forced a "Brat camp" run by the army for a week, severe offenders will be punished by being sent to a REAL prison for a few days.

Double police on the beat, we will pay for this by making the little cunts who are ignoring the law to pay an on the spot fine of 100 pound, they catch ten thats a grand.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Ah, look at the crazy old man yelling at the ducks. Best get him back to the care home.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 pm

To many of these lefty liberals in this country t allow it

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w ... -31219976/

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:59 pm

in germany i think they do national service but it can be helping the old people.doesn,t have to be the army.this was happening 20yr ago.don,t know if it happens now.maybe the hof can shed a bit of light on it?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 am

ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:

To many of these lefty liberals in this country t allow it

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w ... -31219976/

Thank god they outnumber the right-wing crackpots.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 am

Ridiculous idea :lol:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 am

Bloody hell the way some people make us sound :lol:
Curfews are a terrible idea as it would just piss the thugs off even more, and also piss off the people like me who are (relatively) sensible and don't hurl abuse at people for no reason.

And national service? What is this, Korea? :lol: