Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF FANS UP WEST

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 am

HI I AM JUST LOOKING TO GET SOME NUMBERS OF A CARDIFF FAN DOWN WEST AS I LIVE IN CROSS HANDS , I AM A CAERPHILLY BOY ORIGIANALLY BUT MY TADPOLES WERE SO STRONG AFTER A NIGHT OUT IN CARDIFF A KID WAS BORN. This is my fourth season as a season ticket holder after retiring playing and am looking for a few people to travel to midweek games as starting to kill me driving down the m4 on my tod.

any numbers would be great i also sometimes catch the train on saturdays and have a few so keen for that aswell

thanks adam

Re: CARDIFF FANS UP WEST

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:47 pm

darty1111 wrote:HI I AM JUST LOOKING TO GET SOME NUMBERS OF A CARDIFF FAN DOWN WEST AS I LIVE IN CROSS HANDS , I AM A CAERPHILLY BOY ORIGIANALLY BUT MY TADPOLES WERE SO STRONG AFTER A NIGHT OUT IN CARDIFF A KID WAS BORN. This is my fourth season as a season ticket holder after retiring playing and am looking for a few people to travel to midweek games as starting to kill me driving down the m4 on my tod.

any numbers would be great i also sometimes catch the train on saturdays and have a few so keen for that aswell

thanks adam

If you catch the 11.28 Inter City out of Swansea on a Saturday morning, you'll meet up with a number of City fans on there and that could start the ball rolling with phone numbers etc.

:thumbup:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 pm

I travel up from Pembrokeshire, but I share a lift and we've usually got a car full!

If you try Vince Alm from the CCSC, he may have a few contacts of people who travel up from this way!

http://www.ccsc.co.uk/index.php?option= ... 3&Itemid=3 :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Pm me lm st holder pembs alwsys room allan

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Pm me lm st holder pembs alwsys room allan

Oh Christ, you've no idea what you are letting yourself in for :lol:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Chuckle

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Chuckle

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 am

I usually catch the train from Swansea. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 pm

starknaked wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Chuckle

Starky I was thinking the same thing. God help em!!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Won't need the radio on that's for sure :D

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:50 pm

darty1111 wrote:HI I AM JUST LOOKING TO GET SOME NUMBERS OF A CARDIFF FAN DOWN WEST AS I LIVE IN CROSS HANDS , I AM A CAERPHILLY BOY ORIGIANALLY BUT MY TADPOLES WERE SO STRONG AFTER A NIGHT OUT IN CARDIFF A KID WAS BORN. This is my fourth season as a season ticket holder after retiring playing and am looking for a few people to travel to midweek games as starting to kill me driving down the m4 on my tod.

thanks adam

Im from Neyland, I usually manage to get to about 50 -60% of home games during the season due to work commitments. Give us a Pm if your ever stuck for a lift and I'll see what I can do if I'm going to the game.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:27 pm

I am in Carmarthen, unfortunately I rarely get to evening games due to work but if your struggling for any lifts let me know.